SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:52 am

RomComet wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as much as I liked Richie as a contestant I have to say he was not suited for the lead position when watching him and was better suited for a contestant.

After Richie's season I'd prefer more of a Sam Wood lead and Lee makes me think more of a Sam Wood type of lead. TBH, when I think about it, those are the leads that lead better and make for better leads as they have a more mature air about them rather than boyish like Richie was. So more man than boy is better suited, imo, for bachelor lead and makes for better watching and a season.

100% agree.

Me too. I was shocked that they chose Richie. Yes he was endearing as a contestant because he was so fumbly and couldn't speak in front of her... but that doesn't cut it as a lead at all. Would have thought they'd have known him better than to pick him.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:46 am

It will be good when the finale is over. Then I can finally clean my house properly Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:51 am

Miyala wrote:It will be good when the finale is over. Then I can finally clean my house properly Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

Just one more day Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 am

:yes: Hugesmile

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 am

Omg Matty all the way IMO. Lee can still barely look her in the eye and she mentioned how seeing him more confident on HTD was appealing so we know it matters.

And then there's Matty practically throwing up with fear and he holds her gaze and delivers the Big L.

To me, her whispered "I love hearing that" was about as close to saying "I love you, too" as she dared get - and that pash afterwards and the fact his date was shown last and she gave him the first rose....case closed for me. Officially gonna start celebrating now because emotion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:52 am

RomComet wrote:Omg Matty all the way IMO. Lee can still barely look her in the eye and she mentioned how seeing him more confident on HTD was appealing so we know it matters.

And then there's Matty practically throwing up with fear and he holds her gaze and delivers the Big L.

To me, her whispered "I love hearing that" was about as close to saying "I love you, too" as she dared get - and that pash afterwards and the fact his date was shown last and she gave him the first rose....case closed for me. Officially gonna start celebrating now because emotion.

High clap yess

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:54 am

RomComet wrote:Omg Matty all the way IMO. Lee can still barely look her in the eye and she mentioned how seeing him more confident on HTD was appealing so we know it matters.

I think I have to agree. Her saying "I LOVE hearing that" did make it seem like she was responding, without really responding IMO.
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:49 am

Flowergrrl wrote:

I think I have to agree. Her saying "I LOVE hearing that" did make it seem like she was responding, without really responding IMO.

Could not agree more! I honestly thought she said "I love you", nearly choked on my popcorn. If he isn't F1 then congrats to TPTB, you have fooled me well and truly with your edit! clapping!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 am

So in the final episodes in seasons gone past the F1 has had a moment, when you watch and go 'damn it was him/her all along'
Anna - reading the cards out to Tim
Sam - crying on Blake knee scared that that was the end
Snez - ?
Sasha - final episode declaration (where Sam slipped mouthing I love you)
Alex - reading her poem

These were all moments where the lightbulb went ping for me, whether I liked it or not. I'm just wondering if the declaration will follow this pattern and be tomorrow night, if so IMO it's Lee. If they go against trend I feel like Matty made his declaration tonight. Did he peak too early no idea

This has been such a tight season it could go either way. I'm hedging towards Lee at the moment, but only slightly. It's not what I've seen its more what I am expecting to see
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:19 am

Just looked at the bachelorette website and the photos of Ep11 are all of Matty's date. Am I missing something?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am

After tonight's episode, I am solid on team Lee (he's the main reason I started watching it). But I haven't done any sleuthing because life.
After Matty's declaration, my husband straight away said that Georgia was sad and didn't want to hear it from him as opposed to when Lee was talking about his feelings. I thought it was just coz she couldn't say it back to Matty but I found it interesting that my husband thought that. He also thought the Melbourne issues was just manufactured drama where there was none. Just putting it out there from a different perspective to mine, especially since he like Matty.
I've forced the show on him and now he has no choice but to watch it
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 am

I like both guys but I have been thinking it is Lee as well I am wondering why not let Matty go at F3? Wouldn't it be easier to take someone like Jake to F2 he was invested but didn't seem at the "love" stage yet while Lee and Matty were.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption