SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Just posted this in the SM thread but lee's interviews scream F2 to me.

They just come across as sad and resigned somehow.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Georgia told Lee that she "loved hearing that" as well ... when he told her he was falling for her.
She also bit her bottom lip, almost like she was trying to stop herself from blurting out "Its you, its you" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
RomComet wrote:Omg Matty all the way IMO. Lee can still barely look her in the eye and she mentioned how seeing him more confident on HTD was appealing so we know it matters.

And then there's Matty practically throwing up with fear and he holds her gaze and delivers the Big L.

To me, her whispered "I love hearing that" was about as close to saying "I love you, too" as she dared get - and that pash afterwards and the fact his date was shown last and she gave him the first rose....case closed for me. Officially gonna start celebrating now because emotion.

I still haven't watched the show and probably won't have a chance till tonight, but I think giving him the first rose in the second to last episode is a sign Matty won't win. At this point tptb want to increase suspense for the audience and create doubt for the F1. The winner getting the last rose makes them insecure for the final RC. They doubt themselves, while the runner up gets a sense of confidence. Cue dramatic reactions all around at the final RC. This is going by my experiences with the American version of the show, however since I'm not as familiar with the Aussies producers no idea

i'm sticking with you girl, i'm on the Lee train and only georgia can take me off of it Smiley Lee for the win!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Question for those who have watched, what was her overall body language with each of them ? I've noticed (IMO of course) she has the habit of leaning into Lee more often than the others is that still true at this stage ?

I get that she had a hot tub scene and make out session with Matty but that doesn't mean she was all over him throughout.

i'd like your opinions.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Question for those who have watched, what was her overall body language with each of them ? I've noticed (IMO of course) she has the habit of leaning into Lee more often than the others is that still true at this stage ?

I get that she had a hot tub scene and make out session with Matty but that doesn't mean she was all over him throughout.

i'd like your opinions.

hmm it's hard to compare, coz her and matty's date was obviously very intimate and she was touchy felly with him more than with lee i suppose, but i think with lee she was a little bit more nervous, when she was talking about how they fit each other etc she was combing her hair, taking it behing her ear, idk i just got this vibe like she was with her first boyfriend and was a little bit shy, but might it just be me. JIMO of course
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Her date with Lee was very about them both. Picked him in a chopper, holding his hands, a picnic where they sat talked and madeout, a bicycle ride, evening portion bt the fire with more talk and kisses. Very intimate date.

With Matty he drove them so only hand holding, gin making with another person so not a lot of ntimate moments and i dont remember seeing any kiss. Evening portion was in the hot tub with the kiss at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 pm

IA with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I saw too. G & L's was way more intimate.I thought going down or flying over memory lane was telling.She wanted them to recall those dates that she described as 'game changer'---and-how special those memories are to her--and of course the handholding with both of her hands!
IMO her body language says she is really into him.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 pm

yeah don't get me wrong emotionally i think she's more into lee, but the matty-jacuzzi sesh was steamy, but that's it it was just steamy nothing more i guess jimo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 pm

To be honest, any makeout session on a hot tub will be steamy. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698 Hot tub is the key to steamy!
This was mild compared to Sam and Lana's

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:03 pm

see2love wrote:To be honest, any makeout session on a hot tub will be steamy. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698  Hot tub is the key to steamy!
This was mild compared to Sam and Lana's

i guess you're right :D
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I think Lee is F1 BUT I can't understand why she would take Matty to F2 after seeing how in he is. I agree with Lees date being more meaningful and thats a plus for Lee. Next date seem to be the opposite though?! That G seemed so tensed in the pool could easily be explained by her feeling that something made Matty tensed. He was so serious and not like himself so it would be strange if it didn't frighten her IMO.

I don't think I could cope seeing Matty heartbroken. This thought never made my stomach hurt like this time. Lee would also be devastated but the way Lee acts, looks and what he says I have heard from a lot of guys before him and I have seen them crushed before. BUT Matty has this naive happiness to him that makes the though of him being crushed so much harder IMO. Like it would take the light out of him. Don't know if you get what I mean?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Maybe she really could see something in both Lee and Matty more that she could with JAke and didnt think it was fair to keep Jake longer especially since his parents are going through stuff?

Even if Lee is dumped tomorrow I wouldnt question why she took him to F2 because I have since learned it is the premise of the show. It sucks when one's favourite is F2, but if somepne doesnt choose you over another, it is for your own good in my books.
Lee is already in a relationship with Georgia while Matty is trying to get into a relationship with Georgia hence the difference in body language or comfort level.
MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption