SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Question everyone - I noticed that Matty doesn't have an intro or a get to know you video. If Matty is F1 is this the first time a F1 hasn't? Did Snez? I can't remember?
Snez didn't have one so I think they may switch it up each year?

I think it's also based in the storyline they are trying to convey. For Snez it was the surprise element of her having a child and for Matty I suppose the surprise element for Georgia

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Miyala wrote:So guys… I just read that the message G and Matty wrote on the Bell was: 'To eternal happiness and amazing relationships'.

Hm… that totally makes me think that Matty is F2. Wouldn't they have written something much more personal otherwise? Why would they have relationships in plural? For me, this totally sends him into F2. Congratulations Lee!

Yeah very generic indeed would they possibly have picked them together ?
If I were f1 I'd be wth ? Lol

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Didnt Georgia once say in an article (dont know which) that she couldnt reveal her favourite date because it would be too telling but it had to do with experience something new together? Did she do that with Lee? I think it could have been the dance date with Matty.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:37 pm

She's also said the trapeze catch with Matty was one of the best moments of her entire life...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 pm

It literally could mean any of the dates this season. And not necessarily with her f1. Jmo

Maybe she'll spillafter the season is over.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

She definitely said her favourite date would be a giveaway!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm

She never mentioned her favorite date so hard to say what it is.

Sam Frost said her favorite date was with Richie, so I don't think a favorite date means a date with the F1.

For all I know her favorite date could have been with Lee doing the dance lift since she said it was on her bucket list to do so and Lee not be F1 so she may not say because it would be misleading like with Sam F.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Bringing discussion here to edit for possible F1 out of the F3:

I think Lee has the typical F1 edit if going by past seasons and the doubt near the end is typical for a lot of F1s but in Lee's case, I think it is more that the doubt edit could be to make him F2 and his early F1-like edit makes him seen as a viable F1.

Matty, IMO, has the darkhorse edit that I could see as being F1 edit especially following Richie's season. It's almost like TPTB used reverse psychology to make him seem like Nikki but IMO I think Matty is more like Alex, except Alex came off as a stage 5 clinger sadly and Matty as a man chasing the lead comes off as a desirable trait, especially for a lead who says she is wanting that.

Jake I don't think his edit was anything more than a placeholder. Other than the first discussion of families, the only thing really shown was them chatting about chemistry and if the chemistry was still there (at SQT). I think for me it was only the rumor of Jake possibly being in Singapore and what Georgia emphasized being the physical chemistry that made me think he may have been more but not the edit.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo for "out of F1" meant "out of F3")
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:19 pm

AAL, if we use SM as a clue as you said in Lee's thread, then that would eliminate Matty from the running of f1 IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:20 pm

I see Matty's edit as more F1 than Lee's.

Matty has been more 'visible' than Lee has...at least that's how I see it.

I'm really curious to see F3 episode. Hopefully we'll get a better idea.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At this point in the show I see Matty as more of an F1 edit but not at the beginning, I saw him more as a darkhorse.

In contrast, at the beginning I saw Lee as more of an F1 edit and now at this point in the show I see him more as darkhorse.

So in a way, I see them as switching places and Matty the frontrunner and likely F1 that started out more hidden but becomes more obvious by FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with Matty as dark horse in beginning & with Lee getting more of the F1 edit (when compared to Matty).

Jake & Courtney were both strong contenders, as Jake starting falling back, Matty started moving forward. Same with Courtney & Lee.

But I see Lee as F1 with Georgia saying 'it was always you'...at least in my fantasy ending ;-)

ETA: knowing your awesome track record, I'm bracing myself for heart break.

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comment)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption