SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:4 cute little brunette girls in a row for bachelorette is a big NO NO IMO. That would be on par with the 3 blonde girl winners that the bachelor has had recently. No... Just no more. IMO.

I don't get how hair colour is such a big deal. It's such a meaningless detail IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:4 cute little brunette girls in a row for bachelorette is a big NO NO IMO. That would be on par with the 3 blonde girl winners that the bachelor has had recently. No... Just no more. IMO.

Hasn't it been four in a row already? Des, Andi, Kaitlyn, and Jojo? They're all pretty different in personality though. It does seem like most of the 'ettes are brunettes. Trista, Ali, Jen, and Emily are the only blondes vs. the 8 brunettes.

Out of the final four girls, I don't really see either Whitney (models usually get a bad rep) or Kristina (she seems pretty shy) getting it. I could see them going into final 6, like they did with Britt, if someone was a fan fave. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:16 am

It doesn't matter to me what the hair colour is either, I just want to see a happy Nick Viall with an equally happy F1 and happy families. I want to see that F1 in the next family photo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 am

mindless wrote:

I don't get how hair colour is such a big deal. It's such a meaningless detail IMO.
Oh, I agree. But when you factor in personality and looks being similar each time (granted, like I previously said, we don't know the personalities of these final 4 yet), it becomes too much of the same IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 am

mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

Someone mentioned earlier in sleuthing in jest and/or speculation that Nick was more of a Bachelorette type lead anyway and those last two leads ended up with the FIR (plus epi 5 1/1 date) as the F1. I won't be surprised (and definitely not disappointed) if she ends up being F1.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:20 am

I think I'm getting a good feeling about Rachel! Just from what we know of and have seen of her....she must be smart, she looks pretty, spunky (I liked her dancing) and she's the perfect age for Nick.  It all looks good on paper. I'm looking forward to see how they are together. I also think Kristina is someone that Nick would be very attracted to physically, but we don't know anything about her personality yet and she is so young. Soooo....I just don't know!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:21 am

Who I think really could be the next bette is actually Danielle Maltby. Know that they don't traditionally go for anyone other than the F3, but they've had the F4, 5, 6, as the next leads. Just think her backstory is a perfect segway into the next lead.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:21 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

Someone mentioned earlier in sleuthing in jest and/or speculation that Nick was more of a Bachelorette type lead anyway and those last two leads ended up with the FIR (plus epi 5 1/1 date) as the F1. I won't be surprised (and definitely not disappointed) if she ends up being F1.

That would make so happy!

I'm such a cynic when it comes to this show, but I really want nick to get his happily ever after!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 am

nothatgirl wrote:

Hasn't it been four in a row already? Des, Andi, Kaitlyn, and Jojo? They're all pretty different in personality though. It does seem like most of the 'ettes are brunettes. Trista, Ali, Jen, and Emily are the only blondes vs. the 8 brunettes.

Out of the final four girls, I don't really see either Whitney (models usually get a bad rep) or Kristina (she seems pretty shy) getting it. I could see them going into final 6, like they did with Britt, if someone was a fan fave. IMO.
Yeah, you're right! I think Kaitlyn and Andi are very similar in personality, or at least temperment. And then JoJo was similar to them in certain ways too. I think out of the four, Des was the odd one out in comparisons though. IMO.

Yeah, I hope it doesn't go to Whitney or Kristina. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (for now atleast, likeability is tbd.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 am

The only thing with Rachel is that umbrella dancing pic in New Orleans. His hand was at his side, I would think it would be around her waist or touching her at the very least. When you compare that to BSB which was earlier in the season, he only touched Kristina, no one else, and made a point of dancing with her. But if Rachel is in the F3, there must be something he saw in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:29 am

I'm not so sure TPTB will market Whitney as a model on the show. She may be "yoga/Pilates instructer" or something more "relatable" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:31 am

I'm the a$$hole who wants him to get dumped by both at the end but as long as I get Rachel as the next Bachelorette I don't give two rips who he ends up with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit