SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:22 pm

@RealitySteve Raven!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Raven's cousin tweeted that reply to RS saying the f4 was set. I think it's likely that Raven made f4.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Rachel, Raven, Danielle and Vanessa then?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting... Look for him to announce her sooner now that the cat is out of the bag. I wonder if her cousin would be willing to be a source for him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Does she know for sure though? If Raven was just recently eliminated, she might not be aware.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Yay for Rachel! I hope she's either F1 or the next Bachelorette.

I think Raven's cousin might know if she's getting a HTD, since news like that often travels. Not sure if they'd know about her being eliminated though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:00 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
hae1001 wrote:That is cool of her to make the f4. I have a feeling she's the next bachette if she isn't f1, which my gut says she won't be because I don't know if I see them being compatible in the long run.

I feel like she would be super compatible with the old Nick, but I'm not sure about the new, LA guy who's taking acting classes and looking for fame. I do feel like she would challenge him and call him out, so I'm still hoping it's her. Plus, they would be such a cute couple!

Serious question but what are either of these assumptions based on? Unless I've missed a very significant spoiler, all we know about Rachel is that she's originally from Wisconsin, now lives in Dallas, is a lawyer, is 31 and got the FIR. As for her and Nick's interactions, again all we have are a few still images of them on a 1-1 date and video of them dancing on their date. How can one possibly gauge their long term potential or lack thereof or that she's someone who would challenge him, etc. just based on that?

I get that this is a sleuthing site and it's what many do but I've long felt that sometimes that affects people's opinions and perceptions before the season even starts. It's why some decide a lead and their F1 are perfect even before one episode airs by just being spoiled that that is the F1 and having some social media facts about the contestant, etc. Don't get me wrong, Rachel and Nick did look like if nothing else they enjoyed each other's company on the date and looked like they were having fun. But again all of this is happening before a camera and we've gotten no context of their conversations with each other, compatibility, chemistry, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Yeah, it's all assumptions just based on her career and her FB posts. She could end up being totally passive or a horrible person. But, I'm allowed to have fun speculating, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Speculate all you want!
OK now it's my speculation based on what I've seen on sm and my own wild very biased imagination: Raven is not appealing to me so I hope she's not f1. There, I have said it. She maybe a total fab girl so I reserve the right to change my mind after I see her on my tv.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA - I'm not feeling Raven either. If we can't have DLo, I want Whitney or Rachel to be F1 (I'm absolutely neutral on Vanessa atm, too little info, no "it" feeling from me ... & I am absolutely "meh" on Danielle M.).

^all personal preferences ... Nick is free to make his own choices of course laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm pretty sure the context of my comment was clear enough that I was stating my opinion. The facts that I know are Rachel is a lawyer based in Dallas and Nick is a hopeful model/ actor based in LA on his 4th reality show. From what I know, it doesn't scream perfect match to me. I specifically said it was my gut feeling and that I didn't know though. Last time I checked, I don't have to give facts to back up my opinion and until any of this airs back, all anyone can do is speculate.

Last edited by hae1001 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:49 pm

So is Kristina Schulman out? I liked the look of her and Nick on that BSB date ..... Oh well
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So is Kristina Schulman out? I liked the look of her and Nick on that BSB date ..... Oh well

Not necessarily! All the top 8 girls have been inactive on SM, as RS said producers are more strict about it. There haven't been any clear indications she's gone, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit