SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mariebeth Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Hasn't Nick said he hasn't taking acting lesson and is not an actor?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:56 pm

If Raven makes it to F4, I am sure we'll have lots of pics from her HTD. Her family, friends, even random people in her hometown Hoxie seem over-the-top excited that she is on the show and can't stop letting the world know IMO. This is in no way Raven's fault but it kinda makes it less appealing for me..with all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtags already..atleast Robby's family waited till the bios released for all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and T-shirt stuff. Having said that, she seems like a sweet girl and I especially like this post of hers but I am just not feeling her for Nick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Since I like a bit of mystery sometimes even with all the sleuthing/speculation, I hope the F4 are Rachel, Danielle M, Vanessa and someone we don't know much about (could be the blonde girl from BSB) Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:03 pm

mariebeth wrote:Hasn't Nick said he hasn't taking acting lesson and is not an actor?

I felt that he was being a bit coy about it when Juliet asked him. Nick is very image-conscious, so I don't think he would be super open about it if he was. Regardless of whether he's interested in acting, he is clearly interested in the entertainment industry, which might not jive with a stable, career-focused woman like Rachel (unless she's Andi 2.0). IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:03 pm

@shopgreysuede [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Grey Suede's favorittttte show for several reasons!
Source

Another clue that Raven could be in the f4. Her clothing store tweeted that out quoting RS tweet about the f4 being set. Their Twitter account also liked the cousin's tweet.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:14 pm

I don't know why a stable career woman would have a problem with someone in the entertainment industry (that included a lot of things that ain't acting), at the end of the day, its a job.

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't think anyone has said she would have a problem with someone working in the entertainment industry.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. That's a sweet post from Raven but all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before the show even airs makes me roll my eye. Maybe it's more excitement than attention grabbing but it still makes me wonder what's next? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

As for a Rachel. Maybe she wants to take a break from her seemly stable but mundane career? I mean if she signed up for the show, either she's a huge fan of Nick or she wants some fun or who knows what? So far I like what little I know about her, but I will not be too surprised is she becomes like every other contestant. If you can shill, why work 9-5?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Knowing Rachel is in the F4, all I can say is please don't pick her!! I want her as the next Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This girl is an employee of Ravens and also tweeting roses in response to RS's tweet.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Rachel might be Andi#2 though for all we know, in which case I'd rather Nick pick her. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you hoping she is sassy and no nonsense, put him in his place and can go toe to toe with him in conversations? because the bitchy part of andi I hope she does not have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Knowing Rachel is in the F4, all I can say is please don't pick her!! I want her as the next Bachelorette.

Same! I'm trying not to get too excited about her, because I don't want to hype her up too much in my mind only to be disappointed...but she seems so cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit