SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:15 am

What are the options IF Rachel isn't being considered? Any thoughts???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:20 am

I seriously doubt Rachel isn't being considered. If she wants it then I think it's hers. She's in the coveted F3 spot, is a bit older and has a real career and this is their best chance to finally pick a WOC as the lead.

If she doesn't want it then I think it'll be Raven. They've never picked outside of the F4 for the next Bachelorette.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:32 am

bluwavz wrote:I seriously doubt Rachel isn't being considered. If she wants it then I think it's hers. She's in the coveted F3 spot, is a bit older and has a real career and this is their best chance to finally pick a WOC as the lead.

If she doesn't want it then I think it'll be Raven. They've never picked outside of the F4 for the next Bachelorette.

All JMO.

They kind of did with Britt. I think that if Danielle M is in the F6, she probably has potential to become a fan favorite. After picking nick, it doesn't seem like they're too strict in keeping with tradition. That said, I do think the job's Rachel's if she wants it. She's the total package. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:12 am

I suspect Haley&Emily will be on TPTB's wish list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:13 am

The only way it's not going to be Rachel is if she turns it down IMO. From other forums and Twitter, nearly everyone I've seen is pro-Rachel and is already saying they want her to be the Bachelorette, and this is before the majority of the audience has seen her. She finished in the 'typical' lead position of F3, will be front and centre at the WTA, and the new ABC Entertainment boss has said that they're increasing the number of diverse contestants cast in hopes of having a diverse lead [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless they give her a really bad edit, there will be a lot of backlash if they choose Raven or Danielle M over Rachel IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:33 am

notarose wrote:I suspect Haley&Emily will be on TPTB's wish list.

omg bite your tongue. I would skip that season. affraid cheeky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haha I forgot about poor Britt. laugh out loud I definitely think Danielle M will be considered especially with her backstory and being one of the older women this season. Hard to imagine they'll pass on Rachel though if she wants it. She does seem like the total package from what we know.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:35 am

She could have a Luke problem of being perfect on paper but not someone who emotes well on TV. That, or she is smart enough to run far away are the only reasons I could see her not getting it. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:23 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I seriously doubt Rachel isn't being considered. If she wants it then I think it's hers. She's in the coveted F3 spot, is a bit older and has a real career and this is their best chance to finally pick a WOC as the lead.

All JMO.

They kind of did with Britt. I think that if Danielle M is in the F6, she probably has potential to become a fan favorite. After picking nick, it doesn't seem like they're too strict in keeping with tradition. That said, I do think the job's Rachel's if she wants it. She's the total package. IMO.

Ali was F6 on Jake's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:25 am

Ali was f4, she had a hometown

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 am

I do think Nick made a valiant effort to give blondes a shot this season but ultimately his Brunette/dark hair bias won out with no blondes even in the F3. I really thought the SM clues were showing Rachel as being in the F2 vs Raven who had SM activity/changes prior to FRC. That must of been family or friends managing the accounts. Obviously the F2 spot wasn't a deal breaker as seen with JoJo last time but it does defiinitely position Rachel better as F3 (if RS info is right) to be the Bachelorette if she wants to do it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:I suspect Haley&Emily will be on TPTB's wish list.

no, no, no, please TPTB, please don't. they are so immature. watching that season would be agonizing.
so happy and excited for Nick Smiley can't wait, january hurry up!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:07 pm

I am truly happy that there will be a light at the end of this long tunnel for Nick. Wishing him & his F1 all the happiness in the world. :sprinklehearts

Now, Nick, PLEASE don't go on ATFR & cry about how difficult it was to reconcile being so completely in love with your F1 while still having feelings for your F2 - stand behind your F1 fully & be all in, please Smiley

(Sorry for the aside, still bummed from other Bach stuff).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit