SELECT CONTENT

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this her?

Last edited by notarose on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:53 pm

According to RS, it's her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Astrid
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Tampa, FL

Height: 5'7 ½"

Tattoos: Feather with quote on left underarm & half heart/infinity symbol on right wrist

All-time favorite movies: Titanic, The Other Woman, Beauty and the Beast, Bourne movies

If you could be any animal, which one and why? Dolphin, so I could rescue lost sailors and swim in the ocean doing tricks.

What are five things you can't live without? My mom, my phone, lashes, yoga, red wine

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? The Little Mermaid before legs. I would love to explore the ocean.

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? Horses freak me out. I've had some bad experiences.

If I never had to ______, I would be very happy. Work

What's your favorite television show and why? Scandal. Love Olivia Pope!

What's your guilty pleasure television show? Real Housewives of all cities.

What are you most afraid of? Dying alone and just getting old and wrinkly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:48 pm

What's with the dolphin and Little Mermaid love? I've only read a few of these bio's and I'm sensing a trend.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 pm

I know. These chicks are super boring. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:48 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:26 pm

She reminds me of someone from a TV show or the movies, and I cannot figure out who!

ETA.....Annalisse's "girlfriend" on How To Get Away With Murder! That's who!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Astrid is great. Stunning, witty, smart. Wish she would have gotten a 1-1.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:52 pm

So much love for these two beautiful ladies! You'll see us next week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:23 am

Is Astrid cut the beginning of this episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:22 pm

astridloch
So overwhelmed by all of the love and kind words. This was the experience of a lifetime and I'm so thankful for it all. Besides, getting dumped on national television ain't so bad when you have babes like these that you can now call friends. Thank you Bachelor Nation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
astridloch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @eandgpodcast ・・・
NEW PODCAST: Friend of the show, the wunderbar ("wonderful") @astridloch joined us just days after her unexpected departure from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] S21, to chat about her experience on the show and all of the drama surrounding @nickviall We covered a variety of topics, including her feelings on the @taymocha vs. @colympios storyline, the chemistry she had with Nick (or lack thereof), what really went down during the "Nickathlon" group date, walking in on her ex-BF with another woman and much more. Astrid has been an @eandgpodcast favorite since our preview episodes and she did not disappoint. Is she open to being a part of Bachelor in Paradise? You'll just have to listen to find out iTunes Podcasts link in our profile #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+11
bluwavz
Sprite
ElonM
notarose
OnePromise