SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 pm

I finally got through the entire episode {I kept getting distracted by Lee's date}

There is absolutely something between Georgia and Matty BUT IMO, it does not compare to what I see between Georgia and Lee.

If you compare Georgia's ITMs when she was speaking about Lee and when she was speaking about Matty, I see Georgia absolutely beaming, beaming when describing her date with Lee & how he made her feel.

ETA: forgot what I wanted to add - LOL
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Good luck my Aussie friends and everyone else that has participated in this season. It was so nice to see a lot more join in from all over the world. Everyone worked so hard whether it be sleuthing or just posting opinions. Well done!
clapping!

Thank you to any guests who may have popped in to catch up on the spoilers. yes

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading the updates in the morning, Eastern time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I finally got through the entire episode {I kept getting distracted by Lee's date}

There is absolutely something between Georgia and Matty BUT IMO, it does not compare to what I see between Georgia and Lee.

If you compare Georgia's ITMs when she was speaking about Lee and when she was speaking about Matty, I see Georgia absolutely beaming, beaming when describing her date with Lee & how he made her feel.

I honestly need someone to point out the connection between Lee and Georgia. I just can't see it! I have watched the episodes over and over again, with sound, without sound, and other than smiles, I can't see any desire on Georgia's end. If Lee is F1, which its looking like he will be, I'm disappointed the love story wasn't more obvious. I get the whole "shock" ending scenario, but wouldn't it be a nice change to actually watch an obvious romance? Please someone, anyone (!) fill me in on what I'm not seeing between Georgia and Lee!!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:I finally got through the entire episode {I kept getting distracted by Lee's date}

I honestly need someone to point out the connection between Lee and Georgia. I just can't see it! I have watched the episodes over and over again, with sound, without sound, and other than smiles, I can't see any desire on Georgia's end. If Lee is F1, which its looking like he will be, I'm disappointed the love story wasn't more obvious. I get the whole "shock" ending scenario, but wouldn't it be a nice change to actually watch an obvious romance? Please someone, anyone (!) fill me in on what I'm not seeing between Georgia and Lee!!

I don't see it either @SugarandSpice. I wish I did, since at the moment if Lee is F1 I'm going to feel like she picked the 'wrong' guy. Which is obviously ridiculous, since she knows who she likes! But everything I've seen makes me think it should be Matty. Maybe tonight's episode will fill in some of those blanks for us?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

I don't see it either. They talk about a connection but, besides a shared pun sense of humour and both being from Melbourne, I don't see it. I still think Lee is F1 though - Georgia's reaction to him in FD last night sealed the deal for me. Why she would choose him over Matty I just don't know but that's editing for you, I guess.

I don't see it either @SugarandSpice.  I wish I did, since at the moment if Lee is F1 I'm going to feel like she picked the 'wrong' guy.  Which is obviously ridiculous, since she knows who she likes!  But everything I've seen makes me think it should be Matty.  Maybe tonight's episode will fill in some of those blanks for us?

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:57 pm

I agree with you both @Bobette and @SugarandSpice . With Matty I just feel Georgia shows a more instinctive desire, (hey, even lust going on last night) she usually initiates the kissing, stroking his head, shoulders. Their conversation comes across more natural, fun, and playful. I don't see that level of interaction between her and Lee, and from that perspective my gut feeling is her relationship with Matty is stronger. Frankly, she's been very willing to kiss a lot of guys this season, and multiple times as well, and being a journalist makes her very confident with words and a script so her ITMs are not terribly revealing in themselves IMO. Saying all that I'm preparing to be disappointed tonight.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 pm

@bobette @Roses Are Red @solaroo I'm glad I'm not the only one then! I would have liked a more obvious edit at least in Ep11. There better be fireworks in tonight's episode at the infinity pool! And to make up for the past 11 episodes they better massive fireworks, I'm talking NYE proportions!

Also, interesting that the episode preview didn't show Matty's bell date. I find it odd that sections of spoiled dates aren't shown in the episodes (for example Lee's notebook moment).
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:16 pm

solaroo wrote:I agree with you both @Bobette and @SugarandSpice .  With Matty I just feel Georgia shows a more instinctive desire, (hey, even lust going on last night) she usually initiates the kissing, stroking his head, shoulders.  Their conversation comes across more natural, fun, and playful.  I don't see that level of interaction between her and Lee, and from that perspective my gut feeling is her relationship with Matty is stronger.  Frankly, she's been very willing to kiss a lot of guys this season, and multiple times as well, and being a journalist makes her very confident with words and a script so her ITMs are not terribly revealing in themselves IMO.  Saying all that I'm preparing to be disappointed tonight.

Yes @solaroo, you articulated perfectly the way I feel too, especially your comments about the body language. Last night in the jacuzzi, they were getting closer and closer together and then there'd be a jump cut and she'd be further away from him, and then slowly move back in. It was as though the producers were having to stop filming every so often to tell them to 'break it up'! And her face when she looked at him... she just looked smitten.

I don't know. A lot of people on this board do see the connection so maybe I'm just not getting it. Maybe her connection with Lee was so red hot in real life they had to tone it down to make the ending a surprise, but if so I think they went a step too far. A bit of suspense is fine, but if I wanted to see twists and turns and be shocked by the outcome I'd watch an episode of Game of Thrones. I watch the Bachelorette to see a love story, dammit!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@bobette @Roses Are Red @solaroo I'm glad I'm not the only one then! I would have liked a more obvious edit at least in Ep11. There better be fireworks in tonight's episode at the infinity pool! And to make up for the past 11 episodes they better massive fireworks, I'm talking NYE proportions!

Also, interesting that the episode preview didn't show Matty's bell date. I find it odd that sections of spoiled dates aren't shown in the episodes (for example Lee's notebook moment).

Hey that's a good point about the bell! Wow that's really interesting if they're not going to show it on the episode, considering how much speculation there's been about how meaningful the signing of the bell was.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
solaroo wrote:I agree with you both @Bobette and @SugarandSpice .  With Matty I just feel Georgia shows a more instinctive desire, (hey, even lust going on last night) she usually initiates the kissing, stroking his head, shoulders.  Their conversation comes across more natural, fun, and playful.  I don't see that level of interaction between her and Lee, and from that perspective my gut feeling is her relationship with Matty is stronger.  Frankly, she's been very willing to kiss a lot of guys this season, and multiple times as well, and being a journalist makes her very confident with words and a script so her ITMs are not terribly revealing in themselves IMO.  Saying all that I'm preparing to be disappointed tonight.

Yes @solaroo, you articulated perfectly the way I feel too, especially your comments about the body language.  Last night in the jacuzzi, they were getting closer and closer together and then there'd be a jump cut and she'd be further away from him, and then slowly move back in.  It was as though the producers were having to stop filming every so often to tell them to 'break it up'!  And her face when she looked at him... she just looked smitten.

I don't know.  A lot of people on this board do see the connection so maybe I'm just not getting it.  Maybe her connection with Lee was so red hot in real life they had to tone it down to make the ending a surprise, but if so I think they went a step too far.  A bit of suspense is fine, but if I wanted to see twists and turns and be shocked by the outcome I'd watch an episode of Game of Thrones.  I watch the Bachelorette to see a love story, dammit!

cantstopl YES! ITA!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Bobette wrote:Yes @solaroo, you articulated perfectly the way I feel too, especially your comments about the body language.  Last night in the jacuzzi, they were getting closer and closer together and then there'd be a jump cut and she'd be further away from him, and then slowly move back in.  It was as though the producers were having to stop filming every so often to tell them to 'break it up'!  And her face when she looked at him... she just looked smitten.

I don't know.  A lot of people on this board do see the connection so maybe I'm just not getting it.  Maybe her connection with Lee was so red hot in real life they had to tone it down to make the ending a surprise, but if so I think they went a step too far.  A bit of suspense is fine, but if I wanted to see twists and turns and be shocked by the outcome I'd watch an episode of Game of Thrones.  I watch the Bachelorette to see a love story, dammit!

Firstly, yes I noticed how much the jacuzzi date had been edited as well. If you look closely, it's a bit disjointed. For example, one minute he's holding the champagne glass, next second it's completely gone. I wouldn't mind seeing the unedited footage! :fanningfan

Re your point regarding the Lee connection: well, and I know we've discussed this on the board before, withholding so much footage at the expense of revealing a love story, just so TPTB can spring the ultimate surprise is just flat out annoying.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme