SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AEF Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am

If anyone caught all star family feud tonight, the episode was dedicated to Georgia's mother. Also fun to watch. Good to catch up on a number of the ex contestants. Georgia looked gorgeous.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 am

Courtney just posted on his fb page about his time on the show and once again he alluded to the fact that Lee was hard to beat for Georgia's heart. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 am

^ saw that. 'Who was going to beat Lee'. Interesting. Georgia too has a new job, in Sydney. Interesting x2. Wonder what is going to happen there.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/georgia-love-studio-10/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Wasn't the job to cover up during Xmas period? I know I read somewhere it might end up as a regular role. Will be interesting to see what happens.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Correct. It's usually is about 2-3 month period
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 am

see2love wrote:Courtney just posted on his fb page about his time on the show and once again he alluded to the fact that Lee was hard to beat for Georgia's heart. giggling
:yes: It was always Lee. Aaron said all the guys knew it was Lee because of how Georgia reacted to Lee and it was just a matter of taking a number. And even though it was always Lee (as Georgia even said) he was so worried and nervous throughout the show and even said he was terrified at FRC! It shows just how in love Lee was/is with Georgia. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:50 am

Cetamy wrote:Wasn't the job to cover up during Xmas period? I know I read somewhere it might end up as a regular role. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Didn't I read somewhere that Lee gave up his job before going on the show? So if he is also unemployed, then he could easily relocate with her if her job becomes permanent.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:31 am

I think Georgia will do amazing on the panel, and hope it works out for her in the long-run. She definitely has the qualifications to do so as well as would be so fun to watch as I love her personality.

With Lee, he was only unemployed while on the show but is currently employed since filming ended (has been spotted working over the course of the season airing). Also, I think he is a partner with The Emerson for some of their events and likely some other things too so he likely gets income in addition to working in industrial mechanical plumbing.

That said, I do think he can relocate very easily. As he said to Georgia on the show (and in interview), he is fully aware that her career can lead her anywhere, overnight, and that he loves the idea that they could start a life in Melbourne but end up wherever so he is definitely open to that.

One thing though is that I think it also helps that Sydney is so close to Melbourne (flight time-wise) and depending on how much time Georgia would actually need to be in Sydney it could be an easy commute I'd think as well for her if she stayed in Melbourne.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:02 am

Lee just posted this on his IG  :sweetheart:  heartglasses  :sprinklehearts  :swinginglove

I love that Lee used their nickname for their names (G and Lee) in his hashtag for #glee   heartandarrow

@leeroyelliott Together we have already experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

Nothing excites me more than the thought of a lifetime with you by my side and although I know not what the future holds, what I do know is as long as we have each other we can take on whatever life throws at us. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to finally thank absolutely everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the messages of both congratulations & condolences over the past few weeks. I truly have been overwhelmed & humbled by all love and outpouring of support and honestly could not appreciate it more!

But most of all I'd very much like to thank you @georgiealove  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 2764  In the face of adversity and despite everything else you have had to deal with you have somehow managed to always be there for me.

I am in absolute awe of you and could not be prouder to call you mine!

#glee #nobodyputsbabyinthecorner #dirtydancing #bacheloretteau

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 0b3b3efe69d74a1d6809a0e0a37f9a82Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 7d24a325e4897d37753b608314a42b8a
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 am

G has replied too. Love these two. They are my fave Bach pair ever. EVER
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:03 am

Georgia's (G's) comment on Lee's post  beatingheart

Love these two! My fave couple along with Art/Matty cloud nine heartbeat

@georgiealove There's no doubt we've been thrown right into it babe and have already had to go through more than many couples ever do, let alone brand new ones. But having you by my side has been the only way I've been able to get up every morning and take on every day. You have been more supportive than I could ever have asked or even imagined anyone could be. I'm so so lucky to have found you  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 2764  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f339  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f618  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f618
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMi06Cvg8y4/?taken-by=leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:04 am

Sundy wrote:G has replied too. Love these two. They are my fave Bach pair ever. EVER
@Sundy me too! Just love them! Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 16 2764 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom