SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:25 pm

see2love wrote:Gosh I wish we had fanvids

That would be awesome.

I'm hoping to see clips of them out and about. They both look so happy despite everything.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:26 pm

I feel so much better knowing that I am not the only one obsessed with this couple. I have re watched all their scenes endlessly and I still can't get enough.
The FD & LCD are my faves of all time. What I saw in those scenes was a couple already in love taking in the sites of the city. They looked so in sync ,so in love and just so natural. And Lee--what else can I say about him? He is everything & more. G is a lucky girl & I am happy for her. She found her rock( a gem actually) at this particular time in her life. It makes my belief in fate stronger.
I too wish we could have some fan vids

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Oh God! Was leaving a message for a coworker, while reading this forum and said "hi Lee"

Um, his name is Derrick giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Absolutely love Lee and Georgia together. Truly meant to be!! Two lovely people who were destined to be...IMO. So happy for them both and sad beyond belief for the situation with Georgia's Mom's declining health. What a blessing her Mom got to watch Georgia find the love of her life and that she chose her Mom's favorite. So glad Lee can be with Georgia at this impossibly difficult time. Sending love, hugs and prayers to them all. Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 1f64f bestbud! PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Oh God! Was leaving a message for a coworker, while reading this forum and said "hi Lee"

Um, his name is Derrick giggling

Well now we know what his new name is cantstopl .

Our Glee couple is so distracting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Isnt it funny how Georgia said she and Lee had to with each where they were going to hang just so they didnt end up in the same place just like someone who posted that picture of Georgia out at Lee's friend's spot guessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Aww so sad to read her mom has pancreatic cancer. sad That also hits close to home for me as I have had loved ones who passed away from that. Also wear the purple bracelet all the time. Prayers for all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 8367-910 Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 I_got_13 Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 pm

"According to Lee, there were a couple of times throughout the season where the filming got in the way of things.

“There were so many times between shooting where we actually got in trouble,” Lee says. “When it came to filming sometimes, it was a bit like “whatever” because we just wanted to be with each other.”[/i]

Would love to know more about this. Sounds like it definitely was love at first sight

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/lee-wins-georgias-heart/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:53 pm

I too would love to hear about how filming got in the way! I can only imagine

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:34 pm

I think Lee and Georgia were so immersed in each other that the producers probably had to remind them they still need to film and save moments and conversations for filming and not off-camera  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:39 pm

It was interesting in one of the interviews they both said that they stood there kissing after the finale and it was only a few minutes later that they noticed people were packing up around them. cantstopl
And they literally had to prise them apart beatingheart
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:52 pm

:yes: I think it was exactly like Aaron said, that all the guys knew it was going to be Lee and just a pecking order from there. I think it was just like Art/BachNZ season and other contestants tried to get a look-in but it was a done deal from the getgo. Anything said otherwise I think is just a way to try make it seem less obvious and fit a different narrative that the show seemed to want to do this year (new production) to stir up drama and manipulated angst.

Georgia and Lee just had *it*. As they both said, the 'indescribable' and they had it from day one. No way anyone seeing them together in person wouldn't notice it. They just lit up around each other. As Aaron said, Georgia made it really obvious she was most into Lee and I think if it was that obvious early on, I think it was only format of the show that made it seem like anyone else had a chance.

When rewatching their moments again from the beginning, Lee became more and more smitten with time. By the end he was almost jumping out his skin with happiness. Lee just lit up around Georgia and I could actually see him falling deeper and deeper in love with Georgia. Lee's voice from the beginning of the season to the end got softer and softer and Lee was just melting around Georgia.  beatingheart awwww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom