SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:45 pm

@AllAboutLove I loved Georgia's season and almost all of her guys. It is great to see them all doing so well and remaining friends. I'm still wishing for Cam as the next bachelor and Georgia and Lee coming to give him some advice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Very happy for Georgia and that she's back doing what she loves doing. Those are great pic's of the guys too!!! beatingheart So very handsome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:47 pm

So many great pics on her IG, but their smiles in this one!They look so happy.

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 30603895_1658100927576464_487816802022195200_n

georgiealove Just over here getting jalapeño feed

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhz9l2gngNj/?taken-by=georgiealove

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 am

Happy two years Georgia and Lee!  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 2764

This was posted in another thread for sleuthing by @Bobette but sharing here because it's for one of the sweetest couples!

SPOILERS in the link for Bachelorette Australia.

Bobette wrote:snipped

'This incredible man walked into my life and changed it forever': Georgia Love gushes over Lee Elliott two years since meeting for the first time on The Bachelorette... snipped

Georgia Love took to Instagram to gush over boyfriend Lee Elliott on Thursday, to mark two years since they first met on The Bachelorette.

The former reality TV star and journalist shared a snap of herself smiling at Lee from their meeting, saying Lee changed her life.

snipped  

Source

Unless their source my speculation in which case... cheeky

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 4D78BBA800000578-5868493-Lovebirds_The_pair_have_been_smitten_ever_since_they_fell_in_lov-a-26_1529562245126

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 4D78BBAF00000578-5868493-Smitten_It_comes_after_Georgia_fantasised_about_becoming_Lee_s_w-a-24_1529562243205

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

@GuardianAngel Love the updates - thank you GA

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:53 pm

I need to get my a** working on new banner for these two.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Forever my favorites!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzCfKEH5mw/?hl=en&taken-by=leeroyelliott

leeroyelliott2: years to the day that I first told you that I loved you in the @marinabaysands pool overlooking all of Singapore @georgiealove
So I could not be more excited that today will mark yet another milestone as we move in to our very own home together!
Here’s to never having to say goodbye again, only goodnight.
#homeies #withyouiamhome #theresnoplacelikehome #ifyoureabirdimabird
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:13 pm

@Spoil Me Again That's so beautiful! How exciting, they are moving into their own home! Two love birds always supporting each other with the best hashtags! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:56 am

Just realized that these two just celebrated their 2yrs anniversary..how heart warming it is! ..it feels just like yesterday that ive been sleuthing their season and swooning over their beautiful wuv story on AND off show. Had to voluntarily changed my avi as a tribute ! hearthumbsup

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 39135410
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm63uPUHBSH/?taken-by=leeroyelliott

leeroyelliott
I have loved you for 2 years
24 months
104 weeks
730 days
17,520 hours
1,051,200 minutes
63,072,000 seconds
My only regret is that I didn’t find you sooner so that I could love you longer!
Happy 2nd anniversary @georgiealove my love!

I always digging Lee's choice of words. He and GL are definitely the king and queen of beaut words and puns! giggling

Here is another brilliant choice of words celebrating G's 30 Bday :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnN5NRvnp_u/?hl=en&taken-by=leeroyelliott

leeroyelliott I’ve always thought our love story was rather reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast. I mean you did lock me up in a house with strange characters, made me fight for your love and, of course, you had a magical rose!
#G❤️30
Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 3806527698  at "in a house with strange characters" haha!

btw is there any of you Glee lovers can confirm whether these lovebirds have bought a house together and if they have moved in together? . How exciting if its true !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0I55YHJX_/?hl=en&taken-by=georgiealove

TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:02 pm

@Joy15 yes they have bestbud! Congrats to the two love birds Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 55 1f60d  So happy for them. G and Lee got so much hate and yet they're the only BetteAU couple still together heartbeat I need to watch G's season again. Best Bette season I've ever watched (Art's is the best for Bach)  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:22 pm

@Joy15 two posts above your's posted by @Spoil Me Again confirmed by Lee himself they are moving into their home.

They are a beautiful couple and yes, Lee has the best SM messages!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Great podcast with Georgia and Lee.

Podcast is called  Seize the Yay

Awesome interview with the two of them, they discuss their lives before the show, their careers, the bachelorette and their lives together. Great listen. Lots of laugh out loud moments.

Love these two!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom