SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 58 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 am

Spoiler alert for anyone watching The Masked Singer but I thought Georgia fans might be interested to know that her name is being thrown around around as a possible contestant.  

I'd be surprised if it's true because it doesn't sound like her to me and the clues don't really fit but the journalist has some of the others correct IMO so thought it was worth mentioning.  

Monster clues here. Does Georgia ride horses?!

First performance here.  If it is her she sounds good!

ETA: After a bit of sleuthing around I have decided Monster is most likely Project host and horse lover Gorgi Coghlan so not Georgia IMO.  Oh well.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 58 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:44 am

@Bobette thank you! bestbud! She does ride horses! Or at least has. I’ve heard her sing and she’s quite good but I’m not sure if that’s her! I like the show though so I’m keen to watch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:58 am

I am absolutely living for this moment! First time G and Matty J see each other since the show ended for her season 3 years ago. I loved how she always supported him as bachelor and so excited for him and Laura. Here congratulating them both on their engagement and MattyJ and Laura saying the same to her. And then G and Laura blinging out their hands together in happiness for each other. Man, G really is the best Bette there's ever been imo when it comes to the contestants on her show (who were amazing!) and now 3 years down the track. So rare to see this happiness and support in this franchise and from a season. Speaks volumes on the goodness and the heart of them all. Just so wonderful to see the support and love they have all had for each other. Beautiful moment  PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WXTnQhXZT/

Credit: @10 daily
https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/e7b547d0f143bf0169fe12c924b3c1cf/5DBFFF86/t50.2886-16/77147351_1466310303522227_8836366968077598630_n.mp4?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=111&_nc_ig_catcb=1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:47 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting! What a fun vid! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:05 pm

@GuardianAngel it was really sweet to see bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:22 am

It's wedding season! And this was G & Lee's third wedding in as many weeks.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Gorgeous pics! I love that colour dress, and Lee's hashtags! laugh out loud He has the best ones!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:02 pm

Melbourne Cup cuties! (And pink seems to be the colour of the day, I've seen quite a few women on my IG in pink dresses for the Cup).

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:05 pm

OH my gosh, he looks great, they both do but love that suit on Lee.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh, he looks great, they both do but love that suit on Lee.

I love Georgia, but that dress is a big, fat no! It's like Dynasty in 2019. I can see Alexis Carrington wearing that...in fact, I bet she did!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:00 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh, he looks great, they both do but love that suit on Lee.

I love Georgia, but that dress is a big, fat no! It's like Dynasty in 2019. I can see Alexis Carrington wearing that...in fact, I bet she did!

I'm not a fan of the dress either @Sprite, but it's very on brand for Georgia, she's worn a few 80's inspired dresses to events over the years
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I'm not a fan of the dress either @Sprite, but it's very on brand for Georgia, she's worn a few 80's inspired dresses to events over the years
I know what you mean but I think somehow she pulls it off

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom