SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by amundefined2 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Unless I am reading things incorrectly, MM does not seem to think there is a break up or is denying rumors.

Where is she denying them?
On her FB page, someone said that they hope the news they're hearing is not true and she replied "It's not dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 1f644".

Who knows...I'll wait to hear it from somewhere else. question
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Thank you all! I guess we'll find out eventually, but I'm taking everything she says with a grain of salt. She will go down fighting, as someone said.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:08 pm

mindless wrote:Thank you all! I guess we'll find out eventually, but I'm taking everything she says with a grain of salt. She will go down fighting, as someone said.
Ohhh yes. How could they screw up getting a new sister/daughter once again?? Gotta get the press release ready why yet another sister/daughter/brother/son are going down the pipe like it was for Andi and Kacie and Chandler and now Amanda.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm

mindless wrote:Thank you all! I guess we'll find out eventually, but I'm taking everything she says with a grain of salt. She will go down fighting, as someone said.

Yes, she will!

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Well, at least that will be one less Kylie Jenner lip kit she will have to gift. Pfft.

ETA: I bet they announce a break up after the bio's for the next season go out. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:34 pm

MM has denied that she has ever heard of this site till I mentioned it about a couple of months ago on Facebook.  It's no wonder Josh is the way he is its all about the perfect image for this family.

To me the saddest part of them breaking up is those girls and Sabel. They all are innocent in this mess but I will not forget are the pictures of just the girls and Sabel. I have never seen those sweet babies faces light up so much and Sabel just sitting there loving it .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ohhh yes. How could they screw up getting a new sister/daughter once again?? Gotta get the press release ready why yet another sister/daughter/brother/son are going down the pipe like it was for Andi and Kacie and Chandler and now Amanda.

Yes, too many family members gone missing in recent years. Perhaps they should start vetting them more carefully before practically adding them to their wills.

@whit90, I agree about the girls and Sabel. They seem to really love her. sad Amanda should get a puppy for them to make up for this mess, but I doubt she will since she doesn't seem to like dogs herself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:46 pm

@whit90
That is sad that she denied that. Because that is a lie. I don't say that lightly either. I do not understand the logic behind that. It goes against so many things she says she holds dearly. SMH.
As far as the children go, kids are resilient. It may be hard at first, but they are little and memories will dim. It's only been since what August for them? We don't know what went on behind closed doors. For all we know it may be a relief for them and I am not even hinting at anything horrible. What we saw were photos. I can take photos of my grandson who is Charile's age at a petting zoo feeding a baby goat. He could have a huge smile on his face. Doesn't mean he wants one around 24/7. If photos are going to count, I saw many with grimaces on the kids faces' and the Halloween one took the cake. How would you like to go to sleep with the image of Zombie Josh frozen in your 2 yr old mind?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 pm

It's so easy to spout socially acceptable words that are actually meaningless in how you live your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 pm

^ That's 100% a lie. When Josh and Andi were together she was nice enough to give a list of questions to them for Josh and Andi to answer for the fans here. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but someone here sent her congratulatory flowers when Andi and Josh got engaged and she was very appreciative on Facebook. She seems to be a very nice lady, but man, I don't get it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Under the best of circumstances, day to day life is challenging. Not every day is a picnic. I think in their own way, they do love each other and the children, so hopefully they will learn good coping mechanisms or move on.

What they both need is regular jobs/ Being together 24/7 is not good for any relationship.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 pm

They just filmed something with the bachelor producers, right? They can't really announce a break up if they just filmed a "happy couple" update.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena