SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 pm

It's embarrassing to see those "Family" photos all over their IGs. I always thought the more you're trying to show off to the public your picture perfect relationship, the less real all of it really is.

If they did indeed break up, I'm glad those forced family pictures with the little girls are done with. I'd also like if both stop looking for love on tv. Amanda can find a nice guy outside of this franchise and Josh should just stay single for a while because he's clearly the PROBLEM when it comes to relationships. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Josh to me is the problem. He is manipulative, jealous, controlling and mentally abusive. ***IMO***I read this thread late yesterday and wanted to give my two cent and got distracted. His following and unfollowing tactics, his little jabs he put on social media to shame Amanda, to me is someone who mentally abusive and controlling. Can you imagine what is happening behind the scenes? I don't think Amanda is a confident person at all. Remember her blog earlier this year where she said that her ex told her that no man would want her after having kids. He is the best she can do, those words did affect her. She looked at Josh as her last hope IMO, and took what Nick said as the truth. Josh was able to use that vulnerability to his advantage to try to control her. ***IMO***

I feel bad for those kids, Amanda needs therapy to try to get over her insecurities and deal with them, same for Josh.***IMO*** He is not a good man, not a good man at all. He doesn't treat or see women as equals. ***IMO***

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because all the items IMO'ed are NOT facts.)
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Amanda clearly has a history of making one bad decision after another, and Andi is far from my favourite person or even likeable, but that does not change the fact that Josh is the common denominator in his dysfunctional quickie TV engagements. There is no benefit left to give him from my end. He is quite obviously a piece of work. Insecure, manipulative, impulsive and short-tempered. ***IMO***I'm sure he can be nice at times when he's in love, but that doesn't take you very far in a relationship. I hope he seeks some therapy and spares the female populace from his issues. And I hope his mom takes a look in the mirror and stops treating him like a child who's being bullied at the schoolyard.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank god laugh out loud those poor babies deserve so much more sad
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Momma still has all her "happy" family photos up. Guess RS didn't tell her the news yet.

Sorry for quoting myself.
This may be about to change.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:Dudes. Josh is 2 for 2 for 7 month fake engagements. How embarrassing. laugh out loud

Yeah, I don't for one second think he kept his chitty, vindictive, nasty attitutude in check when it came to those girls. You treat people how you treat people. And imo we now have evidence x2 (or will soon in the case of #2) that he doesn't treat women who aren't named Mama Murray very well. I'm not sure I've seen any evidence he deserves shack up boyfriend daddy of the year award here.

Those poor girls. At least they are young.
Just think about how he scared poor Charlie and loved it. She clearly never liked him IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Charlie is the brains of that family IMO. Maybe that's who Amanda was referring to when she talked about being a good judge of character.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Personally amanda gets zero credit from me. Why would she? Getting engaged to a guy she barely and moving him in to live with her two very young children? Ignoring the multitude of red flags? Potentially exposing her kids to another toxic environment where the' grownups' feel the need to punish each other after every argument? Every step of the way Amanda's made one bad decision after another so she doesn't get cookies now (if they did in fact break up).

Josh is really vindictive, and unforgiving. Everyone talks about Andi's books and her subtweeting but before any of that started on her part, I remember after the announcement came that they broke up he unfollowed her less than 10 minutes later on all SM (something it took her over a month to do), deleted all her/their pictures right away, and started doing those awful periscopes where he talked about how he would NEVER get back with her, how much happier he was without her and how miserable she made him, and implied over and over again that she wasn't a good person, and how he was finally free. At the time I remember thinking that it was so mean because she was clearly a mess and he was kicking her while she was down. That's the kind of guy he is, and I have no doubt that when everything with Amanda shakes out, it's gonna be more of the same and he'll somehow try to make it all her fault. All JMO.
You nailed it and said it so well IMO. I remember how he acted during that breakup too and mean and vindictive is exactly the perfect two words for him. He's just horrible IMO.

This post perfectly captures who Josh is. People believed Josh and gave him the benefit of the doubt when he bashed Andi after their breakup. Thankfully, I don't think his excuses are going to work this time. Although I don't like her, Amanda seems to be well liked by both former cast members and fans. It also looks awful that Josh has 2 broken engagements in two years. Amanda and Andi have their faults, but Josh is clearly the common denominator and he will always be the problem unless he finds a way to change his manipulative, jealous, condescending ways.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:59 pm

I get it and of course I can hope for his sake but can someone change such fundamental parts of themselves?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Unless I am reading things incorrectly, MM does not seem to think there is a break up or is denying rumors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless I am reading things incorrectly, MM does not seem to think there is a break up or is denying rumors.

Where is she denying them?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:53 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Unless I am reading things incorrectly, MM does not seem to think there is a break up or is denying rumors.

Where is she denying them?

Someone asked her on fb if the rumours are true. She answered: 'they're not Rolling Eyes '

Her name on there is L.auren G.oodhart M.urray. (No periods.)

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena