SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:34 pm

So wait... they are back together?

They've been through the gauntlant how exactly? laugh out loud Must be rough to roll in 20K+ a month by posting a couple instas. Also, frequent trips to Disneyland and that little Mexico vacay. Tough life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 pm

So is today the day they started dating? or do they revert to the original engagement date? So confusing.  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f60e  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f4b2  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 2600  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f3e7

They've been engaged for 4 months but minus the break ups, it's two weeks. They are bringing out the snark in me. laugh out loud

:dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 pm

I guess she took him back. You disappoint me, Amanda. Don't be an Andi!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Taking all my kudos back. But on the bright side this is a little entertaining laugh out loud. Pathetic.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Amanda!!! What are you thinking, girl?? This is so weak but then we've seen Josh knows what to do with a woman when he wants to so it's probably very challenging to leave.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:19 pm

I am sticking with my gut instinct that they have not received "sanction" to break up yet and we will see their demise after Jan's Nick premiere.
The following/unfollowing act had MM involved. Yet--she made her own comments on her FB page that there were no issues. Rolling my eyes. I don't think that woman would recognize the truth if it bit her in her Kylie Jenner lip kit that she purchased for Steph. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:31 pm

I think the gossip RS shared came from Amanda's camp and the stuff in Us Weekly from Josh's camp. What I mean is that he probably threatened to walk out one too many times and Amanda was like go ahead, so he moved into a hotel and Amanda was telling her friends that it's over. Josh on the other hand was probably sure that after a while she'd be asking him to return, since Andi never left him despite the volatile relationship and instead was pining after him for a good while. So I think he thinks he's in control no matter what. I was hoping Amanda would stick to her guns and show him that he's not, since she's already been through a divorce and survived, but I don't know now. There is no way this relationship will last though IMO, so they're just postponing the inevitable. So immature. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:35 pm

If Josh was thinking it was just a matter of time that he would be back in her good graces, I don't think MM would have involved herself in the Yo-Yo following/unfollowing dance. JMOAA Yo Mama dances.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:52 pm

I don't know. Josh seems to, IMO, use the unfollowing as a punishment, a way of sending the message "I'm serious, now start regretting what you lost". Not surprised he'd go as far as to involve MM, since he must've been royally pissed off for a real breakup (no matter how long it lasted) to happen. You can only unfollow someone so many times until it loses its effect. Involving family seems like the next step, and who better than the woman who appears to have a near telepathic connection with her adult son. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:01 am

A really sick dance IMO. They should take their bows, forget any further encores and fade into the background separately.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:13 am

How was MM involved?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:48 am

How and when is she not?  IMO, this family does not know the meaning of the word boundaries.  And yes, IMO, there a difference in being close and being just plain creepily too involved in your sons life.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena