SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think he's on his way back to Atlanta. He IG'ed storied Sabel in the back of the car on her bed.

I wish them safe travels. Lots of nasty weather on the roads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Now I feel bad for him. I really hope he figures out his issues and finds someone. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f601

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Now I feel bad for him.  I really hope he figures out his issues and finds someone. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f601

I think he'll just go back to dating impressionable 20-year-olds, since they're the only ones who might be willing to put up with his crap. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:35 pm

There's never a reason not to have a party.  Hugesmile

Twitter
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  13h13 hours ago
True story: Kins is so loud (dancing and singing) we have the cops/ apartment security called on us on the reg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Celebrating already?! Too soon! laugh out loud

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 pm

I would definitely celebrate getting Josh out of my house. laugh out loud Not that I would let him in in the first place.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's never a reason not to have a party.  Hugesmile

Twitter
True story: Kins is so loud (dancing and singing) we have the cops/ apartment security called on us on the reg

Security is called "regularly" because of the noise? SMH...I am sure she is not living in tenement housing or housing with poor insulation/walls. Is there no discipline in this household? No parental guidance? Even in pre-school there is "quiet" time, "quiet" voices. I love kids and love merriment and get loud and boisterous too, but by her own words the usage of "regularly" is questionable judgement. I feel for the neighbors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:16 pm

All of Amanda's anectodes about how cute her kids are just make her seem like an azzhole who has no ability to discipline or control her kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:21 pm

I call BS personally. Don't believe it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:27 pm

If it is true what an a$$hole. That gives me flashbacks to living in a college apartment right above the people who always had security and the cops there.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:29 pm

I don't know. I've seen countless videos of Kinsley jumping on furniture screaming/singing. I remember more than once hearing Josh softly saying "indoor voices please" when they were more active on snapchat in the beginning.

Either Amanda is a pathological liar and likes to make up all these stories about Kinsley or Kinsley is that loud and active. I tend to think it's just a mixture of both. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's never a reason not to have a party.  Hugesmile

Twitter

OMG, I sure hope she is not proud of this! I would be embarrassed to say that. Why is she not acting like a mother and correcting her kids. I see trouble when these girls get older if she is letting them do whatever they want now.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena