SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:19 pm

mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it takes two to tango and it probably was an oil and water kind of thing once real life intervened.
Duh is DUHHHHHH and BOR is BOR. JMOAA

BOR with any woman is like oil and water. cheeky

JMO.  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f601

Agreed. I'm no fan of Amanda, but what I saw of their relationship on BIP and in those infamous Periscopes, I can't for the life of me understand what any sane woman would see in him. The sex must be amazing for his ex(es) to have put up with him as long as they did. JMO. I think it says something that he apparently hasn't had any long-term relationships apart from these quickie engagements. Not for the past 10 years at least.

With all the salivating he did over pizza, he brings his own KY to the sex table. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:23 pm

spitcoffee

Don't forget the sweating! I feel like I need a shower now, and I don't mean a cold one.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 pm

I know from following him and sleuthing before Andi's season that he did have a long term relationship with some blonde girl. She was cute and seemed kind of sporty. Judging from pictures I had seen, it was at least over a year long, close to two years I think. I'm assuming that's the same girl that supposedly cheated on him. He told Andi he wasn't in a serious relationship for 4-5 years, which I'm assuming was after that girl.

Cheating is horrible regardless, but for a guy with an ego like him, that must have been a brutal blow. I wonder if he was as immature and idiotic in his early twenties as he is now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:30 pm

IMO, the only women he seems to get along with and love unconditionally are MM, Steph and Sable.  The rest have an experiation date that is not too far off in the future from the time of their meeting and quickly getting engaged.

I don't care how good the sex is, it can't be worth dealing with the criticism, immature behavior and all that I've seen on his SM, when he was supposed to be joking and doing it out of love.  Nor is it worth dealing with the overly intrusive mother.  

But that's JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Amanda was an effing idiot to bring an alleged abusive man she had only known for a couple of weeks into her house and to introduce him to her daughters as their new live-in daddy. However, I don't think she had any faults in the actual relationship...she supported his and his family's temper tantrums on SM, wrote that nauseating blog post talking about how josh is the greatest man alive, and never spoke badly about him on her SM. No one's denying that she's vain and high-maintanence and kind of dumb, but josh knew all that! That's probably why he was attracted to her in the first place! Her biggest crime was not being the total doormat that josh was expecting, which is probably why he'll go back to dating barely legal girls once this is officially over. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...........Cheating is horrible regardless, but for a guy with an ego like him, that must have been a brutal blow. I wonder if he was as immature and idiotic in his early twenties as he is now.

Most likely, and probably will continue to be so. Some people just never grow up. JMHO. Praying

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about the blonde. But if she was the one who cheated on him then that would explain why she's never tried to dish any dirt on him, even if she had some. Can't really speak if you did something that bad yourself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:29 am

I wouldn't wish Josh on anyone. Not even Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 am

This thread is on fire. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f525  Totally hilarious. giggling  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f602  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f602  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f602  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f602  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1f602
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:20 am

I don't know who in their right mind would want to be with such an insecure man? His insincerity, abusive behaviour is now seen and I dont think he will have many for the taken in the near future if Duh leave him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:08 am

Anyone wanting to date Josh should read Andi's book. I believe what she wrote about him. That should be enough red flags fot anyone to avoid him. It clearly wasn't Andi who brought the worst out of him, it's just him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:18 am

Did they break up?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena