SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:^^ Me too blu! I have (proudly!) never been a Josh fan, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that someone like the Dorfmeister was just a terrible fit for him, but more submissive/sweet/(fake) blonde Amanda might fit the bill for what he needs. And.... nope! I don't even know what kind of woman would work with his personality at this point. He should probably just stick with dogs and his mom. IMO.

Counting down until Andi refollows Amanda! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud They got some private DMing in their future, I'm sure! Ha!

I'd like to see him with a really mean bitch who will put him in his place and make him bow down to and worship her. This hypothetical woman will be 100% in charge of the relationship because he clearly can't even make a relationship with a submissive woman work. He needs to STFU and do what he's told for once. It's not like he's ever said anything intelligent or profound anyway. cheeky

JMO.
He's had one and she was obsessed with him!!! They should have made it work but then we wouldn't have a beautiful piece of fictional work in the world's library so I guess there are some sacrifices we need to live through for literature.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Hopefully the new young blonde is older then 19-22. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 8367-910 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 pm

This may not be popular around here but I think some of the issues may have come from the fact that Amanda did not take her kids to Thanksgiving. How could she enjoy herself if her kids were not there for this type of holiday. Should have had Thanksgiving with kids and then met up with the family in Philly. Just my opinion.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 pm

It is a general discussion thread, so all opinions are welcome, popular or unpopular.

I guess since I see her passing the kids off on whoever will take them for her to do whatever she wants, using the kids as props in pics to shill and playing dress up Barbie on little humans more than actually acting like a mother, purely based on her SM and my opinion, I don't see why the kids being at Thanksgiving or not would be what caused a big enough fight for a break up.  I think they have plenty of other issues that probably did it, but who knows.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Whatever did or did not happen with Thanksgiving and the girls--well that's what adults discuss. It's something all mature couples navigate unless they have no family or don't want to be with family.
Once you become a couple one of the things that has to be dealt with is how you spend and divvy up holiday time. Then once a couple has children they have to go through this again. This is part of life and if you are mature it can be negotiated successfully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Maybe it was the dad's turn to have the girls for the holiday and Amanda didn't really have a choice? In any case, she's been away from the kids twice for weeks on end and seemed to be enjoying herself, so I doubt that was a problem. Maybe she just doesn't particularly like Josh's family (can't blame her) and the end was already in sight, so she didn't want to put more stuff to be deleted on her SM?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:38 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe it was the dad's turn to have the girls for the holiday and Amanda didn't really have a choice? In any case, she's been away from the kids twice for weeks on end and seemed to be enjoying herself, so I doubt that was a problem. Maybe she just doesn't particularly like Josh's family (can't blame her) and the end was already in sight, so she didn't want to put more stuff to be deleted on her SM?
But I thought she was Steph's new big sista sista? So confused.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Amanda modelling wedding dresses with her friend who's getting married soon on her IG story. For ad purposes of course. Hilarious. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Who lives in Philly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Amanda even stepping foot in David's Bridal is hilarious to me. Girlfriend has taste that would laugh at DB. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who lives in Philly?

Aaron "plays" for the Eagles now and the Murray fam & Amanda spent Thanksgiving there.

Last edited by Linds911 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 8367-910 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I think Amanda has been one of the more savvy SM users and is very well liked by many on SM and in the Franchise. IMO Amanda has lots of success and opportunity in her future. Why have a noose around her neck dragging her down like Josh. Cut the anchor loose and move on. IMO Josh will be finding himself on a much more lopsided losing side after this breakup sh*t hits the fan. Couldn't happen to a "nicer"dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 4103285151  guy.laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena