SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:13 pm

I think they'll axe it. What else can they do? Show it and formally announce a breakup the next day? I guess it's also possible.

I wonder if Josh regrets his hasty actions because now he's all alone, embarrassed or if he still thinks he's in the right?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh literally always loses it when "his woman" is interacting with anyone at a party. What a lunatic IMO.

Totally. This. Total nutter.

Did he seriously get upset that his ADULT SO had some wine or whatever with girlfriends? He needs some therapy. That's some scary controlling $hit right there.

I think he's just paranoid that Amanda drinking = her partying it up and messing around on him. He did the same thing with andi, accusing her of disrespecting him and cheating on him when she was out having dinner with her girlfriends. I also bet that Amanda probably did lie to him about stupid things like drinking because she knew that he was insane and it would take practically nothing for him to lose his mind. It's actually a miracle they were able to make it 6 months with this type of nonsense, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Jingle Ball was Dec 2nd, he posted his Happy Happy Happy pic on Dec 7th.

Becca's launch party was Dec 5th.

We can see by this picture he was having a great time. Hugesmile

oops looks like Becca took out the pic from her blog. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 3806527698

ETA: found it on page 46 of this thread. If looks could kill. It wasn't in Becca's blog, I thought that's where I got it from.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3862p540-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-bip-3-discussion-2

I think Amanda must have whispered in his ear that she's going to Sarah Heron's charity event for the premiere of the new Bachelor.  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 2498057887

GuardianAngel wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Ugh just look at his over the top fake smile  no no
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Josh_a10
http://garrettrichardson.co/commercial/events/becca-tilley-blog-youtube-launch-party

as opposed to this real facial expression of what he thought at the moment. From the same link.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 068

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 pm

The funniest part is all of this is literally happening 2 weeks before Nick becomes the lead. laugh out loud The Bachelor universe karma loves Josh. You can't make up a better storyline. I don't even know how the producers get so lucky with these puppets.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:36 pm

I still wonder why they aren't officially announcing it. It is being reported everywhere. Probably TPTB puppet strings. I cannot imagine having to fake a relationship, what torture
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Never felt more happy about a breakup! You just can't feel sorry for them. BOTH are awful, i cant even imagine being in such kind of relationship. They need to take a break, go away from SM (oops wht will be the source of income then) laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:50 pm

I don't think Amanda is awful. Stupid is not the same as terrible human. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:54 pm

I think TPTB will tape a segment with just Amanda talking about their breakup for the special. The one with Josh as a "happy" couple will get axed or shown with Amanda's follow up of Josh's crazy behavior and her ending the relationship with him. TPTB love Amanda and IMO detest Josh. Can't wait to see how the segment goes. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Seabear wrote:I think TPTB will tape a segment with just Amanda talking about their breakup for the special. The one with Josh as a "happy" couple will get axed or shown with Amanda's follow up of Josh's crazy behavior and her ending the relationship with him. TPTB love Amanda and IMO detest Josh. Can't wait to see how the segment goes. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO

Quite possible! And considering Josh's arch nemisis premiers the following day as the "eligible man every woman in America is supposed to fawn over" - telling Amanda's update about Josh could actually be a good tie in for the show. Because Nick and Josh kinda go together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm

He should read the first one, over and over until it knocks some sense into him.
This is one of the things I've always disliked about him. He uses scripture for his convenience.

Twitter
@JoshAllanMurray

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  16h16 hours ago
Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words!

Bible Scripture ‏@Scripture_Truth  17h17 hours ago
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. -Matthew 7:8

The Gospel Daily ‏@The_Gospels  17h17 hours ago
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  19h19 hours ago
Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:LOL! He really ditched her all dramatic at the Jingle Ball? Reminds me of the time he left Andi all high and dry at her friend's wedding. Really mature behavior, right there. Way to not make a public spectacle. Twice.

Josh has serious issues. If who ever he is with talks to someone else or doesn't give him 100% attention they are disrespecting him? Really!!! I think he gets so jealous that the attention is not on him that it is pathetic.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Reminds me of Norman Bates. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena