SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Damn he is worse that Jake and his ex. laugh out loud. No one could write a script like this. Andi is looking a little better to me now.

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 pm

I would dearly love to hear him explain how Amanda disappointed him by drinking with her girlfriends in Tahoe and not admitting it to him afterward. Poor Josh just cannot get his woman under control.

This is the saddest to me, that he might actually feel that she let him down by her actions, a woman he met on a sleazy tv show, slept with on said show, moved into her house within weeks without benefit of marriage in full view of her small children, but she didn't live up to his standard of conduct???? Huh???

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 pm

If they have any smarts they will release a canned statement on Friday afternoon to have it fade into the holiday weekend background.

But these two aren't known for smarts.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 pm

I still have to wonder if TPTB are denying them from making a statement at this point. cantstopl It seems everyone and their brother know about it, yet TPTB and the couple have not acknowledged such. Maybe someone needs to tweet MF and CO and cc the couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Josh is the worst contestant ever, IMHO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Josh is the worst contestant ever, IMHO.

It is such a dramatic turn of things after all these years.
I remember majority of TB fans love him during Andi's season, believed he is the perfect all American Boy that if he was not F1, he's the next golden boy became the lead like Sean Lowe. And at least half of the viewer hated Nick and thought he's the evil stuck in Jodi's way to happiness.

I'm a little proud of myself that I always see through the real Josh behind his fake smile. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Amanda has finally removed Joshs name from her IG. Part of me thinks that they are both sitting back waiting to see who takes the first shot. Idk if a joint statement is going to come laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Given (IMO) his need for a submissive and obedient woman, perhaps Josh should just openly declare himself a "Dom" and start crawling around S & M clubs for a woman who enjoys being submissive and obedient. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 4256136633

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh literally always loses it when "his woman" is interacting with anyone at a party. What a lunatic IMO.

Totally. This. Total nutter.

Did he seriously get upset that his ADULT SO had some wine or whatever with girlfriends? He needs some therapy. That's some scary controlling $hit right there.

Scary indeed. Josh is not right in the head IMO. I'm sure he'd say that it's not about the drinking, it's her lying about it, but obviously there's a reason she'd feel the need to lie in the first place. Clearly he didn't want her to drink when he's not around because he's an insecure controlling a-hole. She probably did whisper something in his ear when he was making a scene in public. I would've said it out loud, probably something along the lines of "Shut up, you man-child. I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want on holiday and if it doesn't suit you, you know where the door is". JMO.

So they were already broken up when MM was going around claiming all is fine? What a role model she is for her children!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 pm

IMO, they have not been given the OK to make the official announcement by TPTB.  

Personally, I think it's because they really aren't too fond of Josh and may want to drag it out as long as possible to make him squirm.  Normally, I would feel some sympathy for anyone that was being strung along by TPTB, but he's honestly brought it upon himself, IMO. So, I just can't muster any up for him. laugh out loud

Nor does it make like Amanda or even Andi any better.  They both were dumb enough to date him and continue the charade long past when the break up should have actually occurred, IMO.

I just hope I never see any of them return to the show ever again. Hugesmile  Of course this is JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:41 pm

I really wish Amanda would stop putting her girls through all of these photoshoots in ridiculous outfits that involve getting their hair and even their makeup done. Charlie especially always looks very uncomfortable. This little girl is so adorable, but always looks so indifferent in pictures.

https://instagram.com/p/BON_-H1FUzj/

Couldn't stand these two together and I can't stand either of them separately.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:Amanda has finally removed Joshs name from her IG. Part of me thinks that they are both sitting back waiting to see who takes the first shot. Idk if a joint statement is going to come laugh out loud.
Glad she finally removed BOR from the bio but confused as to why she would remove her girls names from it that's a bit harsh Rolling Eyes.

Looks like Amanda is creeping on Josh's insta comments as she just liked someone's post saying "we were all rooting for you. How dare you!" Under Josh's pic of him and Kins Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena