SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I really wish Amanda would stop putting her girls through all of these photoshoots in ridiculous outfits that involve getting their hair and even their makeup done. Charlie especially always looks very uncomfortable. This little girl is so adorable, but always looks so indifferent in pictures.

https://instagram.com/p/BON_-H1FUzj/

Couldn't stand these two together and I can't stand either of them separately.

Is Toddlers and Tiaras still going on? Only a matter of time for poor Charlie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He should read the first one, over and over until it knocks some sense into him.
This is one of the things I've always disliked about him. He uses scripture for his convenience.

Twitter
@JoshAllanMurray

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  16h16 hours ago
Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words!

Bible Scripture ‏@Scripture_Truth  17h17 hours ago
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. -Matthew 7:8

The Gospel Daily ‏@The_Gospels  17h17 hours ago
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  19h19 hours ago
Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning.

And one more for good measure God @ Heaven Above "Josh, GROW UP for my sake".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He should read the first one, over and over until it knocks some sense into him.
This is one of the things I've always disliked about him. He uses scripture for his convenience.

Twitter
@JoshAllanMurray

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  16h16 hours ago
Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words!

Bible Scripture ‏@Scripture_Truth  17h17 hours ago
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. -Matthew 7:8

The Gospel Daily ‏@The_Gospels  17h17 hours ago
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Faith In God ‏@PrayInFaith  19h19 hours ago
Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning.

And one more for good measure  God @ Heaven Above  "Josh, GROW UP for my sake".

He makes me sick with his quotes. He only quotes after a breakup so that people don't think he as bad as everyone is saying.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 pm

It's sad to see the expression on Charlie's face in the IG pic Ash posted. Charlie looks sad, weary, almost numb. Upset Makes me want to scoop her up, put her in comfy age appropriate clothes, and sit on the floor with her and play with dolls, have a tea party, do a puzzle.

And Duh's caption"you're a doll, Charlie" Sadly, I think the girls are Duh's dolls to play with.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 pm

'She wispered something nasty in my ear' has got to be the most ridiculous breakup reason ever! Unless it's two teenagers who've been dating for a week.
Please, please tell us the nasty thing!
'I like Nick' 'I'm a cat person', 'I got you It's not okay as a christmas present' 'Your mom is wierd' 'I don't believe you're god's gift to earth'...???

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 pm

I feel so bad for the kids. Charlie looks miserable in that picture. I want to get her like a pair of shorts, a crappy t-shirt, and sneakers, throw her hair up in a messy ponytail and let her go like play in the mud or run around outside. She's not old enough to express interest in pictures/modeling/etc. I wish Nick 2.0 would go to court and pull the plug, but then his support obligations would likely go back up. I at least hope that the girls' shilling $$$ is put into a trust for them though. DUH isn't really much better of a person without BOR.

Seriously, the only people in this charade who are sympathetic are Charlie, Kinsey and Sable. (That said, I'd also probably be rooting for this continue and more drama -- because this thread is seriously hilarious -- if it weren't for those three getting dragged into it all).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm around kids Charlie's age a lot as I have 2 of them that age. laugh out loud To be fair, it's hard to get them to smile on command and I have PLENTY of blank face pictures like that of my own kids. I hope that doesn't make me a terrible mother. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Maybe Sable can petition for custody of the girls.  And tell BOR to stuff it too.  laugh out loud

Though his love for Sabel Might be the only thing I actually like about him, these days. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:25 pm

My big hope here is that Amanda goes even lower than Andi and spills some dirt on Josh's weirdo mom. That would greatly amuse me! laugh out loud Amanda has clearly trashed Nick2 pretty publicly so she has it in her!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe Sable can petition for custody of the girls.  And tell BOR to stuff it too.  laugh out loud

Though his love for Sabel Might be the only thing I actually like about him, these days. laugh out loud

Isn't it pretty telling though that the only woman Josh is able to love apart from his mom (who coddles him like no other) and sister (who probably looks up to him) is a dog? Loyal, obedient, always delighted to be around him. Where will he find a human female with those attributes?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:My big hope here is that Amanda goes even lower than Andi and spills some dirt on Josh's weirdo mom. That would greatly amuse me! laugh out loud Amanda has clearly trashed Nick2 pretty publicly so she has it in her!
This!! Outwit and outlast Andi, Amanda!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:30 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Josh is the worst contestant ever, IMHO.

It is such a dramatic turn of things after all these years.
I remember majority of TB fans love him during Andi's season, believed he is the perfect all American Boy that if he was not F1, he's the next golden boy became the lead like Sean Lowe. And at least half of the viewer hated Nick and thought he's the evil stuck in Jodi's way to happiness.

I'm a little proud of myself that I always see through the real Josh behind his fake smile. laugh out loud

I've never liked Josh and couldn't stand him from A's season and even though I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for the sake of it, at the end of the day, he has proven himself to be worse than I even thought. Josh has major issues, imo, and I never saw this "relationship"as a relationship at all but just an ego trip for him and never once thought it would last. He's creepy, imo, and someone I would tell anyone to run from and fast!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena