SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:12 am

I also agree that Nick2 is loving the drama and isn't great shakes, I just think this thread is amazing laugh out loud. Can Amanda/Josh or Amanda/Nick2 go on one of those awful shows like Marriage Boot Camp? Or can Amanda just do RHOC? Because seriously, these people bring the drama and the other current couples are all too dull and happy laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:57 am

nothatgirl wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Amanda just did an insta live and she's still wearing her ring. So fake Rolling Eyes. She avoided answering any questions about Josh tho laugh out loud

Of course she's still wearing it! She probably has a stronger emotional connection with that ring than she ever did with josh.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 3806527698
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:03 pm

So Amanda is now following Nick V on Twitter laugh out loud
Don't think Josh would've liked that if they were still together question

Also did anyone watch her live on insta? i didnt but heard she said Josh has gone back to Atlanta and they want to keep things private now. So no confirmation but its coming SOON cant waiiitttt!!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I didn't see her ig live chat, but I did notice that in a matter of a few hours, Amanda unfollowed Josh on ig, refollowed him and then unfollowed him again. Then she followed Nick on ig and Nick and Chase on Twitter. ??? How embarrassing!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Southerngal wrote:I didn't see her ig live chat, but I did notice that in a matter of a few hours, Amanda unfollowed Josh on ig, refollowed him and then unfollowed him again.  Then she followed Nick on ig and Nick and Chase on Twitter.  ???  How embarrassing!

Not only all of this, but her ex husband went to Us Weekly this morning and told them he was happy Josh was out of their lives. Ya know, for a guy that said he would go on the bachelorette himself, supposedly cheated on his wife (the mother of his daughters) and was an absent father for most of their life per Amanda you would think he would learn to keep his mouth shut.

Amanda really knows how to pick them, although she's no prize either. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello friends! I've been a reader for a while but decided to make an account today to get in on this Josh Amanda break up drama Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f601 I did see Amanda refollowed Josh but I noticed yesterday that unfollowed at the exact same time. I think Josh blocked Amanda and then unblocked her. When you block someone it automically unfollows from both parties. Josh seems to block everyone (including me) so that's my theory

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Welcome and good point! I think he blocked her too.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:23 pm

It makes perfect sense, IMO, for a blockhead.
I am starting a petition to change Amanda Stanton's name to DUH Trainwreck and Josh Murray's name to BOR Blockhead.
The children IMO can still keep their names, but I am considering Innocent Lamb I and Innocent Lamb 2 as well as Sabel Innocent Paws.
Nick 2.0 can be Nick -2.0 and MM can be Elphaba or simply continue using her real name Margaret Hamilton.
Striking resemblance IMO
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 E967e69958c5e7f17d81944b23ecc5e9
Momma Murray
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Bah

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:25 pm

I can't wait to see how TPTB present Josh on the special. Go Amanda. laugh out loud  laugh out loud
When I think of the real Josh...I think of him eating his entire greasy pizza on BIP then wiping his greasy hands off on Amanda. Gross behavior...Gross ManChild IMO. no  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. He was showing off her scrubs, said she was a working girl and earning a living. Steph was the one who giggled and shook her head no, which is why Josh came back with the whole still living off mommy and daddy and they both laughed.

Josh is a grade A a-hole, but really his only redeeming quality is how much he loves his family (no matter how obsessed his mom is) and Sabel. IMO

Sure, it's quite alright for siblings to tease each other but some things should not make it to social media. I understand showing her off as a working girl but asking if she's still living off her parents dime seemed negative - a bit shady. I saw the video and was surprised that she didn't respond with a smart comment. In my family, we tease each other all the time, but we would never post comments like that about each other. It shows a lack in judgement. I love to see close families, but some give me reason to hit pause.

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Screen10
Josh liked that comment on his IG account. We'll see how long he remains "classy" laugh out loud
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:41 pm

^^^
IMO Josh has no class and either does his mother.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena