SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Karina wrote:@Sprite Yes, thanks for replying everyone has a different opinion. I thought Lucia was lovely and extremely beautiful but I also understand your point of view.:dancingdoggy:  When did the taping of the show stop? I note that Claudia was back on IG 2 weeks ago and from what I can ascertain the taping of the show had finished.The above photo was posted 3 days ago I wonder why it is only these 3 women having their hair done at Servilles. Who do you think is F1? beatingheart

I also thought Lucia was lovely, just immature. If she had really want to get to know Zack, she shouldn't have spent what little precious time she had, giggling with Katey on their 2:1. I watched his face during that date and he looked uncomfortable and disappointed. Same when she was bawling after Katey was eliminated.

One of the intruders....and I can't remember which one...was talking about how she didn't have a lot in common with most of the first girls because they were so young and in different place in their lives. She was basically saying that they were immature and he just shrugged. You could see he kind of agreed, but what could he do and he can't really say anything. I don't dislike any of the girls because all of them seem nice, but I am surprised at how young most of them are.

I also thought that the show had finished taping since Zack had done some radio interviews and I had just assumed he was promoting the show. In the US version they do promos before and after they are done filming, not during. I assumed this was the same. @AllAboutLove would know better.

I have no idea why only these three were there. Maybe others had been there as well, but didn't take pictures or maybe they were the ones with the worst roots? It may also be an old picture that they just posted?

As for the F1 I am still not sure. He is a little hard to read for me. He seems a little on the shy side and moves slow, plus the girls seem to spend even less time with him than the ladies on the US version of the show so it is hard to see the interactions. In addition, I'm finding the editing of the show a bit choppy. They seem to cut things off abruptly at times and I was surprised at how they left out the whole giving a rose to V when she was sick. It is all just a little off for me. So far, I'm leaning slightly to V and one of the reasons is because they did leave that whole scene out. Bel is still in the running, but so is Hannah and the new girl Sarah.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:55 pm

LynnTa wrote:A quick question: Does the NZ Bachelor/Lead have a say in choosing the age and career/profession of the contestants?  TIA

I don't think any lead anywhere has much say about casting. My understanding is the leads give producers an idea of what they are looking for in terms of personal qualities and maybe physical type. They may prefer blondes or want someone sporty and adventurous with a sense of humour. That kind of thing. There are a few candidates who are matched up specifically for the lead, but the rest are cast for comedy or drama. Of course, it all depends on who applies to be on the show in the first place.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:32 pm

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:@4health Fantastic insights and yes, IA re Viarni but he does seem to like her that spark is there with Lily  :Woah-hoo:  as you say she is young yet they do have common interests. IMO I suspect Ally may go soon and Jess she has been friend zoned for sure. I note that there are a few comments on SM that many see a real connection with Sarah. Hannah is very touchy feely personally I find that off-putting  speechless   as many of the other women are more reserved and take their time however as @leapoffaith says time is marching on.

We only saw some of Zach and Lily's time on the plane.  You see her on PI that the girls were asking her a lot of questions since she spent that time on the plane.  If they flew the entire flight together the girls stated it was a long flight.  Did they really have the whole flight together because that is a 12+ hour flight?  Plus, if they did that would be without cameras.   You would get to known someone pretty well.  Zach has instigated every CP chat with Lily and she has never interrupted any other girl.  Their time together has been the best IMO and I will sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.  Lucia comment "Lily's sense of humor (?) is dark and dirty and we shall see if he likes that?  IMO I think he does, but does it mean romance.   I like that she says "I shall see if he is right for me?" in one of her PI.   Also on their CP chat where he reads his questions on his arm you see him go to touch her hand.  He does the move not Lily.   For her not to have a so called true 1:1 they are very comfortable with each other.  I wish she was older in age because I love her! Plus Claudia states that Zach might have wanted to have time with Lily instead of her on the GD.  I would say she was right!

To be honest I had forgotten about Lily, I mean you can't forget her but your post reminded of all of their moments. It's very natural and kinda fun and firty. He enjoys her energy and independent nature, he likes how she doesn't conform to the norm. I have grown to enjoy her, wasn't a fan of her entrance video, I thought she full of herself but I have liked all of their interactions. She is a dark horse for sure. I don't think I would be upset if she was F1, but her storyline is very very hidden.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 pm

robinvi wrote:
4health wrote:
Karina wrote:@4health Fantastic insights and yes, IA re Viarni but he does seem to like her that spark is there with Lily  :Woah-hoo:  as you say she is young yet they do have common interests. IMO I suspect Ally may go soon and Jess she has been friend zoned for sure. I note that there are a few comments on SM that many see a real connection with Sarah. Hannah is very touchy feely personally I find that off-putting  speechless   as many of the other women are more reserved and take their time however as @leapoffaith says time is marching on.

We only saw some of Zach and Lily's time on the plane.  You see her on PI that the girls were asking her a lot of questions since she spent that time on the plane.  If they flew the entire flight together the girls stated it was a long flight.  Did they really have the whole flight together because that is a 12+ hour flight?  Plus, if they did that would be without cameras.   You would get to known someone pretty well.  Zach has instigated every CP chat with Lily and she has never interrupted any other girl.  Their time together has been the best IMO and I will sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.  Lucia comment "Lily's sense of humor (?) is dark and dirty and we shall see if he likes that?  IMO I think he does, but does it mean romance.   I like that she says "I shall see if he is right for me?" in one of her PI.   Also on their CP chat where he reads his questions on his arm you see him go to touch her hand.  He does the move not Lily.   For her not to have a so called true 1:1 they are very comfortable with each other.  I wish she was older in age because I love her! Plus Claudia states that Zach might have wanted to have time with Lily instead of her on the GD.  I would say she was right!

To be honest I had forgotten about Lily, I mean you can't forget her but your post reminded of all of their moments. It's very natural and kinda fun and firty. He enjoys her energy and independent nature, he likes how she doesn't conform to the norm. I have grown to enjoy her, wasn't a fan of her entrance video, I thought she full of herself but I have liked all of their interactions. She is a dark horse for sure. I don't think I would be upset if she was F1, but her storyline is very very hidden.

robinvi is her story really hidden? In her PI during the meet & greet she states that she will just hang back and let him come to her if he wants to get to know her. During this entire episodes that is exactly what is happened and continued through the episodes. You don't see her upset that she hasn't had a 1:1 or that she has had no time. Personality? Not Interested? Confident? I am a little concerned that she hasn't had a full 1:1 per se and she doesn't this Sunday, Sarah does before her. But no one has said anything about it and never once have you heard Lily talk about going home or nervous about not getting a rose. I am quietly rooting for her and can't wait (if) for him to kiss her ???? I will admit I am not a fan of Bel or Viarni or Hannah for that matter. I am watching for Lily and Sarah!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Where do I get to watch this season please?

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:20 pm

@4health I guess I mean hidden in the sense that she hasn't had a 1 on 1 date. At this point in the season all F1's had had a 1 on 1. Also at this point of the storyline most F1 are worried about being eliminated, at least in the interviews. She also doesn't narrate a lot. But I do like her alot and they could be changing it up, if so it's great then we can't rely on our normal tricks to figure it out. I like her because she is the atypical to the type of girl to be on the program and it's good to see someone who is a little eccentric who also isn't portrayed as crazy (aka in the US).

@reason I added the first three episodes to the viewing link tab. I will keep adding all the episodes so far.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4051-bachelor-new-zealand-season-3-zac-franich-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1138769
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm

@robinvi Thank you I will watch them later.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:53 pm

robinvi wrote:@4health I guess I mean hidden in the sense that she hasn't had a 1 on 1 date. At this point in the season all F1's had had a 1 on 1. Also at this point of the storyline most F1 are worried about being eliminated, at least in the interviews. She also doesn't narrate a lot. But I do like her alot and they could be changing it up, if so it's great then we can't rely on our normal tricks to figure it out. I like her because she is the atypical to the type of girl to be on the program and it's good to see someone who is a little eccentric who also isn't portrayed as crazy (aka in the US).

@reason I added the first three episodes to the viewing link tab. I will keep adding all the episodes so far.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4051-bachelor-new-zealand-season-3-zac-franich-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1138769

Oh I understand your thinking. She most likely isn't the F1 for the reasons you stated. But, to Zach he might just think he did give her a 1:1 card, with her name on it, and was read as a 1:1 date scene, that was the airplane. There is a scene where girls asked who hasn't had a 1:1 and you see her doing a "so so" or questioning as she raises her hand. To the girls no 1:1 per se with an activity/dinner/rose but to Zach he just might think he did have one and already knows how he feels about her. In Art/Matilda you really didn't see her worried about being eliminated and I would say you didn't really see her interviews as much as Dani. Plus on that season only Matilda had a intro video, Viarni, Bel and Lily did and Claudia was in the middle of limo exits. I am not trying to say Lily is F1 but I do enjoy her and how Zach is so at ease with her. What guy would share a beer on the first night meeting a girl, especially one that you haven't even chatted with yet? or maybe they shared a beer after they chatted but they showed it in a different order. Okay I will stop LOL deadhorse

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 pm

@robinvi I cheat I start at episode 6. If I am seeing right he might pick Lily. I think she might be the one to keep him on his toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:40 pm

robinvi thank you for uploading the episodes. I hate watching it via all the popups etc. Truly awesome.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 pm

reason wrote:@robinvi I cheat I start at episode 6.  If I am seeing right he might pick Lily. I think she might be the one to keep him on his toes.

reason thank you for seeing what I see LOL.  I know she is young but I have a few friends who daughters (2) married men 10+ their older.  One was 21 and married a 31 year old and another 20 married a 28 year old.  But, I do have to say that in Lily's video she states that she would hold on to someone if she found love.   But, age still makes me think it's not her but like I have stated love that girl and love Zach with her. beatingheart

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:33 pm

@4health That long flight to Thailand that they did not show must be for a reason.  It seems like they were the only 2 up front.  I find that really interesting and him blushing.  Yep he seems to be a good one.  Hope he does not throw away what he has.  Unto the rest of tape 7.  I'm seriously trying not to fall in love with Lily.  She has a cracking sense of humor and bold as can be.  She seems to bring out a softer side of him. Is that music playing while they were together the final 1 music in the past NZ final?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater