SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:26 am

bestbud! @Katiebelle we posted the same thing!! More of an Art than a Jordan!! I am so excited! I think he will be fantastic if he is like Art. :yes:

I can't wait to sleuth with you and everyone else. Hope it's a great season   cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 am

He sounds so genuine and great and I like what he says about what he is looking for in a partner! I hope they have some great women for him!

The season is set to air in March so it's possible they already started filming (last year filming started ~Jan 21) so they could be near the end of filming already?

Franich revealed what he was hoping for from his perfect match.

"I really don't have a type; every woman has something special about them. I don't want to go into this experience with a list of must-haves. I'm keeping an open mind and hope to find that spark with someone who shares some of my passions for travel, adventure, the ability to laugh and have fun."

The self confessed kook also said: "Bonus points if they like black liquorice. All good if not, more for me."

Sue Woodfield, MediaWorks Head Of Commissioning and External Production, said: "Zac was chosen because he ticks all the boxes.

"He's handsome, sporty and accomplished, a real Kiwi guy with a great sense humour. He's the boy next door that you'd take home to meet the parents and most importantly – he's genuinely looking to meet someone special. We wish him all the best in his quest for love."
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 am

I like his bio - he's coming across as an all round genuine Kiwi bloke with a passion for sports but with enough up top to have a decent career. He's the type of guy girls want to take home to their parents and I think the bachelorettes will love him.

IMO not as good looking as Art but a hellava lot better than Jordan!

There is currently a show called The Block Australia on the Bachelor time slot so I'm just going to work out how many episodes are left so we can figure out the start date.

I'm off to wiki - will report back soon!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 am

Thank you @Katiebelle for all the Kiwi info! It is truly appreciated! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

Ok - so there is 11 episodes to go until the end of The Block on TV3. The Block is in the 7.30pm time slot. If they carry on with the Sun-Wednesday schedule they have been following then the earliest date for airing for the first episode of new Bachelor series is Wednesday March 15.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 am

Great info, thank you @Katiebelle! March 15 sounds about right going by the past seasons premiere dates. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great info, thank you @Katiebelle! March 15 sounds about right going by the past seasons premiere dates.  yes

It's perfect as I get back from overseas on the 14th. Wouldn't want to miss the first night! That's my fave episode along with the last.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 am

Sprite wrote:I can't see that embedded video because I'm in Canada.

That's a bummer. I will try record it and embed it on here for those who can't watch unless it is posted elsewhere (youtube or online) before then
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 am

@AllAboutLove Thank you. Much appreciated.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 am

oops I read the other thread before this one. This is great, I wondered if anyone knew him and I see that he is well known in the sports world.

He is a cutie, I like so far what I've read. He seems very grounded! Cheers to a good season! wine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Cute.!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm

In some of those pictures he reminded me a bit of Georgia's Courtney.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater