SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 am

Karina wrote:Not sure if this helps but Zacs first IG post since leaving the show was six weeks ago from Christchurch the South Island Sarah is from Kaiapoi South Island 2 hour drive from Christchurch could be coincidence and of no importance or was the final RC in the beautiful picturesque South Island?

https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/?hl=en

Sorry @Karina but which of Zac's Instagram posts said he was in Christchurch? I can't see any. The only one I can see in the South Island is the one at Lake Hayes which is down in Queentown - nowhere near ChCh. The rest are all in the Auckland area, with Milford being a suburb of Auckland.

As for Kaiapoi - as a Christchurch girl myself I can tell you that it is only 20 minutes north of our city but I couldn't find a post that relates to that town either.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Thu May 04, 2017 2:30 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Karina wrote:Not sure if this helps but Zacs first IG post since leaving the show was six weeks ago from Christchurch the South Island Sarah is from Kaiapoi South Island 2 hour drive from Christchurch could be coincidence and of no importance or was the final RC in the beautiful picturesque South Island?

Sorry @Karina but which of Zac's Instagram posts said he was in Christchurch? I can't see any.  The only one I can see in the South Island is the one at Lake Hayes which is down in Queentown - nowhere near ChCh. The rest are all in the Auckland area, with Milford being a suburb of Auckland.

As for Kaiapoi - as a Christchurch girl myself I can tell you that it is only 20 minutes north of our city but I couldn't find a post that relates to that town either.

@Katiebelle I am not Karina but this is what I think she is talking about.    
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRxQHK-jOLQ/?hl=en

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen36
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen27

It shows 6wks....if you count six weeks from today would be around Mar 22nd.  Zac was on the edge dated 3/17/17 and it was mentioned that he left the girls to do the interview.  http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows/jay-jay--dom---randell/2017/03/zac-franich-reveals-what-he-needs-from-a-girl-to-be-happy-.html

So, on March 17th he was back in New Zealand (where is the edge radio station?) and Christchurch for the surf club team tournament on March 22nd.

With that time frame information from tvguide F5:F3 HTDs? and/or F2 / Finale.  If Zac had his interview on March 17th while filming.  
Did he do this interview during or after hometowns?
If so can he have MTP/Finale, traveling time and spend time with F1 and be able to be in Christchurch for the kids tournament?  
Was he even done filming and posting on IG by March 22nd? He does state "being back" in the comments.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 04, 2017 3:11 am

So if the interview was with jj, dom and Randell - then that's auckand.

The distance between new Brighton and kaiapoi is not far.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 04, 2017 3:25 am

@Katiebelle hey would you know when or where the last seasons bachelors had there shvs??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 04, 2017 3:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Katiebelle hey would you know when or where the last seasons bachelors had there shvs??

SHV - secret home visits I am assuming. By himself or with his F1?

Sorry - I'm hopeless with remembering that sort of stuff - @AllAboutLove - is excellent at that. But....

Art has a mother that lives not far from Auckland at Mt Manganui and he definitely took Matilda there bc they discussed it on the media interviews  after the FRC aired.

Jordan had his MTP at their holiday home at Akaroa - about one and half hours drive from Christchurch where he parents live - but I think he was based in Auckland. He and Fleur didn't see each other until the ATFR and then he dumped her the next day... cough, cough... as$hole.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 am

@4health Yes, I noticed that as well. I thought that he may have had no obligation to go, anyway I guess it pays to keep a note of all these things.

The picture of Viarni looks like NZ

On his latest post, someone says it has been leaked that Viarni is no 1 Sarah no2 and Claudia no 3 There will more and more of these statements happening

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 04, 2017 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sentence structure)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 5:29 am

@Katiebelle I know the distance between New Brighton Beach and Kaiapoi is not far at all I have just been checking the map I am bit suspicious !!!!!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 5:31 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Katiebelle hey would you know when or where the last seasons bachelors had there shvs??

Sorry - I'm hopeless with remembering that sort of stuff - @AllAboutLove - is excellent at that. But....

Art has a mother that lives not far from Auckland at Mt Manganui and he definitely took Matilda there bc they discussed it on the media interviews  after the FRC aired.

Jordan had his MTP at their holiday home at Akaroa - about one and half hours drive from Christchurch where he parents live - but I think he was based in Auckland. He and Fleur didn't see each other until the ATFR and then he dumped her the next day... cough, cough... as$hole.
Fleur said in a recent interview they had 4 days together arranged by TBTB before bc

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 04, 2017 5:31 am

Karina wrote:@4health Yes, I noticed that as well. I thought that he may have had no obligation to go, anyway I guess it pays to keep a note of all these things.

On his latest post, someone says it has been leaked that Viarni is no 1 Sarah no2 and Claudia no 3 There will more and more of these statements happening

I don't think we can really trust sm as much as before ? Mercieme saw a post ages ago saying that a friend of a pilot that took the final 3 girls in his helicopter or something and that was lily Sarah and viarni dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 04, 2017 5:33 am

Karina wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Fleur said in a recent interview they had 4 days together arranged by TBTB before bc

What's bc???? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I know the distance between New Brighton Beach and Kaiapoi is not far at all I have just been checking the map I am bit suspicious !!!!!

So who would he meeting? Sarah?.... sorry don't know nz well so it's great to learn from u guys how far stuff is and where possible SHVs could be? Hugesmile

ETA sorry for the back to back posts!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 04, 2017 6:18 am

Karina wrote:@4health Yes, I noticed that as well. I thought that he may have had no obligation to go, anyway I guess it pays to keep a note of all these things.

TBH I'm surprised this season's rumour mill has been so slow to start.

For the last two seasons I knew someone who was sitting on the bus beside the Feng Shui consultant of a proctologist of a bingo caller whose neighbour was the grandmother of the contestant that won! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater