SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
And just like that, we have to say goodbye to our favourite firefighter Mike [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah I forgot to ask about the after show and the promo for next week. Anything good?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart. I just want to go home." Is Mikhel giving up his rose??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:50 am

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
"I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart. I just want to go home." Is Mikhel giving up his rose??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this from next eps promo or was this from tonight's Ep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:46 am

^^^That was from the end of the episode tonight. Jasmine asked him if he was okay and he kind of shrugged and said everything was fine and then everyone was in their limos driving off.

They showed a bit of next weeks episode. Looks like the FDs. The one of Mikhel on the catamaran and her and Kevin making out in some town. That's all I remember, but I'm sure they will be posting the preview soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:47 am

Whoever Jasmine said" I missed you "to is f1 Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:27 am

who was that? ^
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:37 am

emusha wrote:who was that? ^

I don't know! Just putting it out there Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Whoever Jasmine said" I missed you "to is f1 Hugesmile jmo

Posted that up thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Seems to be consistent across all the franchise IMO. I haven't watched the Ep so not sure if she said it about anyone. Side note the Bachette Au had the Lead call the F1 first in the F5 rose ceremony for both seasons. Wondering if it's the same with Ca. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 am

Fifty wrote:

Posted that up thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Seems to be consistent across all the franchise IMO.  I haven't watched the Ep so not sure if she said it about anyone. Side note the Bachette Au had the Lead call the F1 first in the F5 rose ceremony for both seasons.  Wondering if it's the same with Ca. Time will tell.

I agree! I noticed in especially Bach/bachette au whoever the lead says I missed you or I'll miss you seem to be f1 giggling anyway we shall see alright yes I think but not sure in the f5 RC KW was called last? If that was the one when Drew left question no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:37 am

i dont think Jasmine is going to get what she craves the most, security, from Kevin. IMO she overanalyzed things and let her head choose instead of her heart. Again, my opinion, but i think she chose the strongest personality, the more controlling one, Mistaking this for loving affection she really wants. The boat has sailed with Mike, but i thnk someone who is similar to Mike is who she'll end up with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Posted that up thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Seems to be consistent across all the franchise IMO.  I haven't watched the Ep so not sure if she said it about anyone. Side note the Bachette Au had the Lead call the F1 first in the F5 rose ceremony for both seasons.  Wondering if it's the same with Ca. Time will tell.

I agree! I noticed in especially Bach/bachette au whoever the lead says I missed you or I'll miss you seem to be f1 giggling anyway we shall see alright yes I think but not sure in the f5 RC KW was called last? If that was the one when Drew left question no idea

I just re-watched the episode. She said it to Mikhel.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess