SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Nipple piercing does not mean "bad boy" to me. It just means that he has a freaky side. Praying

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:My opinion....Jasmine ended up choosing the same kind of guy she always dates...and thats Kevin.   I think Mike and Mikhel are the kind of guys she wants to be with, the one her head says to choose....the kind of guy she was looking for when she signed up to do the show...but i think, in the end she went for "the usual".  I think his domineering personality will eventually get to her....and shell be alone again but definitley will be more popular and hopefully meet a great guy.  :yes:

I agree with this!!! :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm with you on that point of view on Mikhel's image.
I'm not sure if I've gotten to know who Mikhel really. I think he has been saying and doing all the right things.
Less I forget, Jasmine did say she was attracted to the Seth type. What type is Seth? And who exactly IS Jasmine's type.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:09 pm

I always thought she was trying to find someone but not necessarily to live in Vancouver. Her words to Kevin's mom. Seth's type is low key, not metrosexual or muscle-bound. He seemed to be another free spirit type who is well travelled imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

I just watched the show and after show.

Mikhel's HTD- The motorcycle part was hot. He's looking good on it in his leather jacket. I know a lot think Jasmine has cooled it with Mikhel and that's possible but I'm not quite sure. I do think she was more subdued with him however that seemed to change after she met his family. Maybe she was nervous going in because of the culture difference? I loved his family, especially his dad. I could see people wanting to see more of them if he ends up as lead. Jasmine/Mikhel ended on a good note saying goodbye and she told him she'd miss him and seemed to mean it.

Mike's HTD- I'll be brief because he goes home. She continues to be so different around him than the other 2. I don't think he feels it with her either. His family seemed nice.

Kevin's HTD- The first part was good. I really liked it when he gave her his medal. Major points for that and opening up to her. Jasmine seemed very comfortable and happy with Kevin. The family part was so uncomfortable. I'm surprised they used so much footage of the mom talking to and about Jasmine. Yikes. She could have been much nicer even with doubts. It would worry me that he talks to his mom for so long and so often and I'm mom of 2 grown up sons. It did seem like Jasmine pulled away a little after that so will see how it works out.

The after show was so good with Brad, Sharleen, & Brooks. I wish they were on next week also. Brad is such a big Mikhel fan. I was expecting a preview so was quite disappointed. So do they really want us to believe he leave? 58% or so picked Mikhel to get the final rose so if he isn't wouldn't that be enough misdirection? Strange. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...your takeaway on the episode is very similar to mine.

I still think it could go either way between Mikhel or Kevin being F1. Kevin's Mom was so overbearing and negative and his sister in law was not exactly friendly either. I really hope Jasmine considers that as she makes her final choice. I have been in a similar situation in the past and it didn't get better it got worse. So stressful to have a MIL feel the need to compete for her son. Based on the episode last night...it seems like Kevin went through some tough times and still struggles with mood swings. That was my read off what he and his Mom inferred. Interesting family dynamic there..IMO
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 pm

To be honest I am really hoping that she chooses Mikhel.  There is just something about Kevin that is off putting.  I have thought of a couple of things that might make him that way but I will leave those thoughts in my head.

Last edited by reason on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:54 am

Yeah, I am thinking she picks Mikel. So that probably means she won't. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:57 am

albean99 wrote:I just watched the show and after show.

Mikhel's HTD- The motorcycle part was hot. He's looking good on it in his leather jacket. I know a lot think Jasmine has cooled it with Mikhel and that's possible but I'm not quite sure. I do think she was more subdued with him however that seemed to change after she met his family. Maybe she was nervous going in because of the culture difference? I loved his family, especially his dad. I could see people wanting to see more of them if he ends up as lead. Jasmine/Mikhel ended on a good note saying goodbye and she told him she'd miss him and seemed to mean it.

Mike's HTD- I'll be brief because he goes home. She continues to be so different around him than the other 2. I don't think he feels it with her either. His family seemed nice.
YY
Kevin's HTD- The first part was good. I really liked it when he gave her his medal. Major points for that and opening up to her. Jasmine seemed very comfortable and happy with Kevin. The family part was so uncomfortable. I'm surprised they used so much footage of the mom talking to and about Jasmine. Yikes. She could have been much nicer even with doubts. It would worry me that he talks to his mom for so long and so often and I'm mom of 2 grown up sons. It did seem like Jasmine pulled away a little after that so will see how it works out.

The after show was so good with Brad, Sharleen, & Brooks. I wish they were on next week also. Brad is such a big Mikhel fan. I was expecting a preview so was quite disappointed. So do they really want us to believe he leave? 58% or so picked Mikhel to get the final rose so if he isn't wouldn't that be enough misdirection? Strange. no idea

Previews of next week shows both mikel and Kevin so Mikel definitley doesnt leave ... dont know why they show a cliffhanger and that preview question

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:09 pm

I would pick Mikhel over Kevin all day everyday but I am not Jasmine. Something about Kevin rubs me off too and his mum was very condescending to Jasmine. Talking about her complaining about a client with hair issues and him saving lives *rolling my eyes here*. yes we all know his job is about life and death but she didnt need to belittle her job just to get a point across.
As Mikhel's mum said, if she doesnt choose him it will be her loss indeed. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:02 pm

see2love wrote:I would pick Mikhel over Kevin all day everyday but I am not Jasmine. Something about Kevin rubs me off too and his mum was very condescending to Jasmine. Talking about her complaining about a client with hair issues and him saving lives *rolling my eyes here*. yes we all know his job is about life and death but she didnt need to belittle her job just to get a point across.
As Mikhel's mum said, if she doesnt choose him it will be her loss indeed. IMO

I feel the same.
KW might be a nice guy and all IRL but on the show I wasn't able to warm to him.
I can see the sweet things he does and says to Jas but something is off putting for me.
Too bad for me as a viewer.
I would pick a Mikhel or KP over him.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
It was a crazy, emotional rollercoaster this week on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! But the drama only continues. Who's excited to see the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess