SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Yeah but remember JoJo and Jordan? He got the cheater cheater player storyline her family adored Robbie and Jordan not so much but only one of them is living with her in Texas.
Eta: for those that don't know it ain't Robbie she is engaged to.

Last edited by casjacknick on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm

The one thing that is intriguing to me, is that they do not show Jasmine leaving when the guys leave.  It seems she stays behind and might still talk to her family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is the US version. This is the Canadian first season so I am hoping it would be different. JMHOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Fifty wrote:
Brill wrote:
reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get what you are saying but if Kevin did put out how we see him, his jealousy issue and the disagreement with her in public, and then to hear that there was this other disagreement that he even left her does not paint a good picture of him in my head.  The comments he made about Mike the body verses the face, he hopes Jasmine dont take his shirt off again, the flirting with her friend.  To me that is just a bone headed thing to do.  It is in the moment but it shows apart of him that is not likeable.  JMHO.

What I'm trying to say is none of us know these guys.  We are basing our impressions on a heavily edited Reality Show that is made to make us think that one is an Angel and the other is not.

Have you noticed that Mike was the best guy that ever lived, and fans ran with that as being true and now that's he's gone Mikhel is the best.  This is from TPTB, doesn't that make you question why they are doing this and is this all really true.  I bet none of these guys would admit that they are the angels that they are being portrayed as.  Now I would not say they are bad guys because I don't know them but I would not say that Kevin is either. JMO

You are 100% right it is a heavily edited show, but my point has been this all
Along.  Why keep the negative things the Jas says about Kevin and including her ITM  about the argument in the FS when all of it could have been cut and shown KW in a much better light.  So what are they trying to show us exactly.  That he is the F1 but has mommy issues, argues a lot with her particularly when things don't go his way and walks and can be over confident and cocky and looks like a ladies man but hey she picked him anyway??? The issue with this show is, they are not just selling romance,  they are selling the happily ever after fairytale with a proposal at the end, so if KW is F1, for the love of it, show us the possibility that they have a shot in hell in making it and hes not going to walk out when things get tough.  Because right now, that's the story they are selling IMO.
Lost my original post about the show leaving in certain details as you had mentioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Based on the concept of the show as stated above to sell the happily ever after fairytale between Jasmine and her F1 then keeping with that mindset, the F1 is Mikhel right? So then everyone should be happy and waiting with tears of joy because it's such an obvious edit and ending. 
Mikhel is giving the fairytale life of Jasmine's dreams. He's sweet, says and do all the right things. It's a nobrainer, she should choose him if the show has anything to do with it because...

They also have another contestant KW who started out with a high five and a line about first impression (looks and sounds like a meathead). Then the show impressed upon us their first preview about an argument. Ep.2 lil Jas is intrigue about said meathead learning the boys were impressed with him and so was she for other reasons
 Ep.3 off to the bat cave where his accolades were mentioned once again but impressed with his softer and humorous side. 
Impressed again KW nature and habit of not being there for the right reason because he hung out and laughed with the residence jackel Drew. Mind you, as its impressed on us, it's hard not to notice all of the other guys yucking it up as well. 
Impressed us with how moody he was on the spa group date and then the jealous argument "I'm ashamed to say it" all about getting a rose. Mind you, said rose that they ALL want. It's not a game but it's the nature of the beast to survive by wanting something. Man did they show his reaction and hers. 
Impressed us with the HTD and his oh so mean momma. Impressed us with his cockiness to expect Jas to validate his feelings, impressed us with his flirtious and charming ways; how disrespectful. Impressed upon us how he got mad AGAIN via Jasmine itms. They surely chose not to show any resolution but it evidently happened.

The show has a purpose for choosing what to show and highlight on the F2. Is it obvious as to how Mikhel ended up in the F2? Is it obvious as to how KW ended up in the F2? If so, state your reasons?

Jasmine has hers and most definitely does the show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Fifty wrote:

****Snipped for brevity

You are 100% right it is a heavily edited show, but my point has been this all
Along.  Why keep the negative things the Jas says about Kevin and including her ITM  about the argument in the FS when all of it could have been cut and shown KW in a much better light.  So what are they trying to show us exactly.  That he is the F1 but has mommy issues, argues a lot with her particularly when things don't go his way and walks and can be over confident and cocky and looks like a ladies man but hey she picked him anyway??? The issue with this show is, they are not just selling romance,  they are selling the happily ever after fairytale with a proposal at the end, so if KW is F1, for the love of it, show us the possibility that they have a shot in hell in making it and hes not going to walk out when things get tough.  Because right now, that's the story they are selling IMO.

I personally do see their romance and think that they have a shot at making it.  I don't think he has mommy issues, is cocky, is overly confident in a negative way, and looks like a ladies’ man. Those are subjective perceptions, and I don't see him the way you do at all. But that's okay. I see him as being a family man who has a great relationship with his mom. He has every right to be confident in himself because he has served his country well in the past and continues to serve others on a daily basis through his calling as a firefighter.  Both are psychologically  taxing jobs  which not everyone is equipped or even wants to handle . Just because some see him as “looking” like a ladies’ man, doesn’t mean that he is one. When I look at his IG I see mainly pictures of him spending time with male friends and especially family.  A far as walking out goes, I chalk that up to his way of handling  conflict. We all have our style and he has his.  I see it as him taking  the time out  to regroup as well as to de-escalate the tension in their conflict. Both times he returned and in Cuba they made up and had an “amazing time”.

Jasmine was smitten early on, and  the editors have been very busy trying to hide their connection.*IMO*  I believe Jasmine sees the good and positive side of Kevin and  that’s why, despite the edit,  she chooses him at the end. *IMO*
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:09 am

richmondrose wrote:
Fifty wrote:

****Snipped for brevity

****Snipped for further brevity[/b].

I personally do see their romance and think that they have a shot at making it.  I don't think he has mommy issues, is cocky, is overly confident in a negative way, and looks like a ladies’ man. Those are subjective perceptions, and I don't see him the way you do at all. But that's okay. I see him as being a family man who has a great relationship with his mom. He has every right to be confident in himself because he has served his country well in the past and continues to serve others on a daily basis through his calling as a firefighter.  Both are psychologically  taxing jobs  which not everyone is equipped or even wants to handle . Just because some see him as “looking” like a ladies’ man, doesn’t mean that he is one. When I look at his IG I see mainly pictures of him spending time with male friends and especially family.  A far as walking out goes, I chalk that up to his way of handling  conflict. We all have our style and he has his.  I see it as him taking  the time out  to regroup as well as to de-escalate the tension in their conflict. Both times he returned and in Cuba they made up and had an “amazing time”.

Jasmine was smitten early on, and  the editors have been very busy trying to hide their connection.  I believe Jasmine sees the good and positive side of Kevin and  that’s why, despite the edit,  she chooses him at the end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you do a very good job of articulating Kevin's qualities. As you state, it's alright if others see him differently, but I myself find it refreshing to read about Kevin from another perspective that isn't negative.

And your last paragraph is exactly how I've viewed Jasmine & her season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:17 am

richmondrose wrote:snipped

Jasmine was smitten early on, and  the editors have been very busy trying to hide their connection.  I believe Jasmine sees the good and positive side of Kevin and  that’s why, despite the edit,  she chooses him at the end.

IA Good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And for the post about Jas just giving a quick smile when she gave Kevin the FS card, that was actually one more check mark for me in Kevin's favour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  Nov 9
"Noah read my mind." Time for the fantasy suite! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the most she smiled during Mikhel's fantasy card.

Not even touching him after he read the card. She leaned in for the kiss but her body didn't.

Looking at Kevin after toasting to a great day.

After reading the fantasy card.

Drive Google.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:24 am

:Thanktwo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and GA, great post and great to see the pictures. yes rock

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good Post

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:57 am

***dp in error -please delete***

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:58 am

***mods - please delete. Thanks.***

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA Good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And for the post about Jas just giving a quick smile when she gave Kevin the FS card, that was actually one more check mark for me in Kevin's favour.

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  Nov 9
"Noah read my mind." Time for the fantasy suite! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the most she smiled during Mikhel's fantasy card.

Not even touching him after he read the card. She leaned in for the kiss but her body didn't.

Looking at Kevin after toasting to a great day.

After reading the fantasy card.

Drive Google.com

Always fascinating to me how people can interpret things so differently.  I see her smile/reaction as far more genuine in the Mikhel screenshots.  Also in body language terms, covering your mouth with hands or in this case a glass is a known sign of deceit. TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is what I thought too with the body language, but life goes on.  Every discussion is interesting and I know I am learning more every minute, hour, and each day from so many different opinons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess