SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah she seemed to have that "roll her eyes" look a lot during their date

primexi

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Amazing job on articulating the progression of K/J's story. I loved reading through their complex journey, flaws and all. Life is flawed & love is flawed IMO. The key is not merely finding someone you can live with but to find the person you can't live without. Jasmine has had numerous opportunities & excuses to make the choice to live without jealous old Kevin with his player vibes and crazy mother - she has ignored all of them thus far sent the "nice boy, warm family" version of Kevin (IMO), Mike, packing. She is shown as accepting & more than willing to work through conflict with Kevin (although they never show the makeups). Would she go through all that only to leave him at the end? Anything is possible, I guess, but I really don't think so. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you did an awesome job articulating Kevin's good qualities. It's of course okay that not everyone will see it this way, but I appreciate seeing it posted Smiley I read a comment here (I forget which thread that not everyone will love Kevin & not everyone will hate Mikhel - I found this interesting bc I have not read one single post where anyone stated that they disliked Mikhel & I've read A LOT of posts laugh out loud So it's always nice to read positive opinions on Kevin to balance all the negative ones (which are also of course great contributions to the discussion thread).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your interpretation of those screencsps/photos/scenes. Jasmines eyes light up so beautifully & uniquely when looking at Kevin IMO. It's really nice to see.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

^all JMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:50 am

I find it really interesting the difference between the 2 dates, one on the water very private and one with activities among people?  Oh well my mind is sure curious?

As I have stated I do not know either fellows, but the character that is been protray is not looking nice.  They I am sure are good guys in real life, but if they did not give the producers something to work with, it could not have been shown.  JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:12 am

I went back and watched around the FD cards and after for both (without sound) and don't see it favoring one over the other as much as I thought. I know that GA has some great SCs but do think that Jasmine smiled more than that when giving Mikhel the card and he was reading it & taking out the key. We also saw them in the water and she was for sure leaning into Mikhel then.

It's harder with Kevin's because she was so serious leading up to giving him the card. Yes she did smile with the card and they had a lovely kiss. Their date was far less private so we didn't see much of them kissing. They did show them toasting on the bed in the FS. We all know that they have chemistry but they may have been wanting to play it down by their town date.

I'm still thinking that Jasmine will pick Kevin however I wouldn't be all that surprised if she picked Mikhel. I'm still confused by her saying something negative about Kevin's mom right after the fortune teller clip not to mention them showing it. I can't think of any reason to do that if Kevin's the f1. They had already talked about the HTD so didn't need that. So color me confused. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:45 am

I think this show might be keeping the romance real and raw in all of its elements. I'm sure that it's not always roses and sunshine dating and it's not always a kumbaya moment meeting the family of someone you're interested in. Definitely people are usually on their good behavior until later in the relationship and then it's like ya never really got to know that person.
Like John Legend sang "All of Me" give me all of your perfect imperfections

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 am

Adding these here for discussion and comparison:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saying goodbye to Mikhel:

Saying goodbye to Kevin:

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To me her expressions and body language around Mikhel is relaxed and genuine - with KW I see tension.  JMHO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:10 am

One could argue that it is easier to relax when less is at stake & that when one is really nervous about something,  really  really want it to go well & feel like a lot is at stake ... tension could run high. 

Ex: if I had a small quiz in an elective subject which I like & enjoy well enough but  which ultimately does not matter that much in the grand scheme of my academic career, I might be more relaxed & chill. However, if I had an exam in a compulsory course crucial to my final degree goals & worth 70% of my final grade, it would be reasonable for me to be tense and nervous as hell. 

2 different sides to every coin. 

^JMO

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:17 am

I really couldn't tell who she would pick from body language alone. She does seem to touch and look at both the same way IMO. I do believe though (which I am sad to say) that from what they want us not to believe she will choose Kevin. They show us so much negativity surrounding him that it makes it clear to me that he is the one she will chose. I do believe she is up to this point really torn and thats the reason we also see so much emotions with Mikhel too.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:41 am

I think she does really like Mikhel but she is always so "on" and Bachelorette with him. From what it's been shown, the conversations that she has with Kevin appear generally more natural than the conversations she has with Mikhel. Mikhel and Jas talk at each other, rather than talking to each other. It's something I noticed the Aussie Bachelorette Georgia does with her F2 (Matty) as well.

I'm sure she is conflicted because Mikhel would worship her if she chooses him, but I still see her going with Kevin. Who knows, she may surprise me and pick Mikhel in the end.

I actually came into this series late (starting with Mikhel's 1st SD). I have read comments then about how Kevin W. is probably her favorite and I didn't get it then because of how he looks. But after watching their 2nd SD (and going back to watch their 1st SD), I totally got it and their connection.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Yes, I agree with you. I think she knows Mikhel might be the one she should choose, a less risky choice and thats why she is torn but her heart wants Kevin.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Just to be clear, my s/caps of Jasmine smiling were both taken at the exact time for Mikhel and Kevin right after they read the FS card.

It doesn't matter to me who she chooses, because it's her choice, and it's her life. Who ever she chooses, IMO is the one that she thinks will make her happy and fall in love with, that's what I want for all leads.

For me it's the sleuthing and I really wish we had more s/caps of the F1 RC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes! I am not super excited for the men tell all but I hope they give us a great promo for next week. Hand comparisons and shadow deductions. It is the most exciting part.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess