SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 am

Bobette wrote:I'm no fan of Delta.  Won't get into all the reasons why (I'll save that for if/when she get signed up!) but suffice to say I find her far too "polished", like she's always putting on an act.  IMO Sophie will be a more gritty, real and honest Lead than Delta ever could be.  

I wonder what this means for the future direction of the show though?  I thought Sophie was a last minute 'ring in' because Nikki turned it down. I hope they're not just going to keep giving us celebrity Leads? One is a novelty, more could ruin the show, IMO.

I agree @Bobette I'm not the biggest fan of Delta, I'm sure she's a lovely person IRL, but she IMO she has an aura of fakeness about her. And I really don't want Bette to be celebrity edition every year.
Channel 10 is in pretty deep s**t at the moment anyway, so there may not be Australian Bach or Bette next year, unless someone else picks up the rights to them.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 am

This is just a bummer in all ways. Nikki would have been perfect. I'm so sad sad

No offense but they sold out choosing Sophie. What a trainwreak all JMO and
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:18 am

Diana wrote:This is just a bummer in all ways. Nikki would have been perfect. I'm so sad sad

No offense but they sold out choosing Sophie. What a trainwreak all JMO and

I agree. But happy that Nikki is in self preservation mode and moving on with her life without the schrade that is the Bachelorette. That said, I love Nikki so much and I think the men would have too. I hope she finds her person.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:28 am

They dumped to have Sophia and now Delta is being considered. Is this the celebrity bachelorette?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Dates have started

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4623454/PICTURED-Sophie-Monk-films-date-Bachelorette.html

Re-hash of football stadium date from Sam Frost's season.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Awesome!   cheerleader

That's a very demure outfit she's wearing.  I wonder if they're going to town down her sexuality for mainstream TV?  
The guy looks age appropriate.  Seems we may be getting MEN this season rather than boys.   yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Not what the outfit I expected to see when I looked at the link!

She looks good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 am

So daily mail says The guy on the date is Jarod Woodgate could this be his ig http://instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate looks like he owns a winery http://instagram.com/tomscapvineyard website link is there as well IMO it looks like him what do u think?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4196B11100000578-0-image-a-1_1497996776958
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4623454/PICTURED-Sophie-Monk-films-date-Bachelorette.html

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 18299599_210800852763987_586550055683489792_n
https://instagram.com/p/BT-jUlUl4WH/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So daily mail says The guy on the date is Jarod Woodgate could this be his ig http://instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate looks like he owns a winery http://instagram.com/tomscapvineyard website link is there as well IMO it looks like him what do u think?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4196B11100000578-0-image-a-1_1497996776958

Yes that looks like a match to me, well done @LeapofFaith!  

I like his winery IG - he looks mature/sophisticated but still friendly.  This seems like a good start IMO and I hope it is reflective of the kind of guys they found for Sophie.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Tfkhd1f

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 S11msST

Source

Time for our first contestant thread?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4629328/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-easy-work-producers.html

...sources say despite Sophie Monk's A-list status there hasn't been any diva antics since filming began last week.
A show insider told The Daily Telegraph on Friday: 'She is easy for producers to work with and not afraid to show her real self to the public.'
The 37-year-old stunner is apparently already impressing with her refreshingly honest and bold personality, which is likely to impress viewers later this year.
'She’s someone who is completely natural, pokes fun at herself, and is up for a laugh...' the anonymous source revealed.
Another insider revealed it played into the producer's desire for 'honesty', claiming: 'Sophie is an open book and she is absolutely going to be herself on The Bachelorette'.

This is exactly what I hoped and expected would be the case with Sophie as Lead.  I'm really looking forward to her season! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

@Bobette I hope there will be links because I seriously would like to see this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:56 pm

I think it's going to be great!  I'll be sure to post any viewing links I can source for our overseas members. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty