SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:04 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-sophie-monk-opens-up-about-her-journey-to-falling-in-love/news-story/2202dd89d588066f66a3d2965777c72c

Though since The Bachelorette those days are in the past. She said, “I just had to be me, be a bit selfish and just think about what I want.”
Unable to reveal anything more than the admission she is in love, Monk admits her gut says, “this is amazing”.

I like the sound of that. cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:22 am

YOU GO GIRL!!!

EXCLUSIVE: “I’ll be pregnant in a year!" Sophie Monk shares her baby plans
Squeeeel! The Bachelorette has found love, and they’re having a baby.

Australia’s most loveable bogan Sophie Monk hasn’t had much luck in the dating world – two failed engagements is enough to kill anyone’s hopes – but now at 37, the tides have turned thanks to her mum who gave her a little nudge into The Bachelorette Australia mansion.

“I thought it was a bad idea at first,” Sophie told NW exclusively of her signing on as The Bachelorette.

“But because I have a high profile, I knew I couldn’t date normally or go to bars, so I was missing out on meeting people!”

Well, it worked, and now Sophie is off the market.

In an exclusive photo shoot the radio personality dresses up as the ultimate single girl Carrie Bradshaw and spills to NW that she has finally found The One, and a baby is on the way!

Girl, when you entered the mansion for the first time, did you have any idea that you would fall hopelessly in love?
Yeah, I was thinking maybe it would develop after, but it happened in the mansion!.

So you’ve met The One?
Yep! I’m fully in love! I’ve got to say, at the beginning, I was so nervous about this, but it was fun and also hard work because you’re hurting people and it’s real emotions and it’s actually real.

Have you talked about having mini Sophies?
I’d love to have my own... I think in a year or a year and a half maybe.

We’ll start with one and see how it goes!
Well if babies are already on the mind, does that mean we can expect an engagement too – at the finale perhaps?
No, because I’ve done that [made a fast commitment] before, and it burns out too quickly because it’s the hype of everything, too.

You need everything to settle.

You know the fellas always propose on the US version, right?
Yeah, ’cos they’ve had sex! That’s why.

Would you ever think about flipping the script and proposing to him?
God, no! And if I did it outside of the show, in real life, I’d just put the idea in his head.

I’m not being one of those women. It’s kind of emasculating for the man.

Source

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 RYNkLiA

Source

Can't wait to watch this unfold 2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 am

@AllAboutLove, Sophie is claiming she was not paid $300,000, as you predicted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871014/Sophie-Monk-BEGGED-producers-Bachelorette.html

Speaking to Woman's Day, Sophie told the publication: 'I had to persuade the show to take me on.'
'They weren't sure because it's not really on brand with The Bachelor to bring someone like me in, but I'm so glad they did.'
Sophie added that she wasn't paid $300,000 to appear on the show and had actually lost money by going on the program.
'I've missed out on money, if anything - because I've missed out on so much work!'
But it seems it's all worth it for Sophie, who told NW this week, that she's found 'the one' and wants to start a family with the lucky guy who she met on the show.
'I'm fully in love and I'd love to have my own [kids]...I think in a year maybe ,' Sophie said.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, Sophie is claiming she was not paid $300,000, as you predicted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871014/Sophie-Monk-BEGGED-producers-Bachelorette.html

Speaking to Woman's Day, Sophie told the publication: 'I had to persuade the show to take me on.'
'They weren't sure because it's not really on brand with The Bachelor to bring someone like me in, but I'm so glad they did.'
Sophie added that she wasn't paid $300,000 to appear on the show and had actually lost money by going on the program.
'I've missed out on money, if anything - because I've missed out on so much work!'
But it seems it's all worth it for Sophie, who told NW this week, that she's found 'the one' and wants to start a family with the lucky guy who she met on the show.
'I'm fully in love and I'd love to have my own [kids]...I think in a year maybe ,' Sophie said.
@Bobette laugh out loud I always knew that there was no way in heck that Ten could afford to pay $200K (Matty) or $300K (Sophie). I always said that was PR BS spun imo from someone from Ten to try make Ten not look they were totally in the hole what with them being in bankruptcy basically. I always thought the max either one was paid was 20K or 30K *if* possible.  

One thing I will say. I love Sophie already because she is honest and setting the record straight and not pretending to go along with this idea that she was paid a lot. It shows me Sophie is genuine and the real deal. I am looking forward to watching Sophie and her season even more now RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@Bobette laugh out loud I always knew that there was no way in heck that Ten could afford to pay $200K (Matty) or $300K (Sophie). I always said that was PR BS spun imo from someone from Ten to try make Ten not look they were totally in the hole what with them being in bankruptcy basically. I always thought the max either one was paid was 20K or 30K *if* possible.   

One thing I will say. I love Sophie already because she is honest and setting the record straight and not pretending to go along with this idea that she was paid a lot. It shows me Sophie is genuine and the real deal. I am looking forward to watching Sophie and her season even more now RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

Absolutely!  :yes:

She's going to be exposing all KINDS of secrets IMO.  That's why I like her; she's ballsy.  Can't wait to watch her get her man.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 am

I've always like how straightforward Sophie is. She is no BS and already from what we've sleuthed with contestants it looks like she will pull no punches. I can imagine her taking someone to F2 who she didn't really like and wasn't invested in (like SamFro did) just because she gets television and knows what's up.

Even though I was hesitant about a celeb as Lead, so far I have been very impressed with what's been sleuthed regarding Sophie and can't wait for her season especially since she is already showing she will be REAL and the real deal. That's what matters most imo.

Bring it on RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:41 am

It's beginning! First guy posted on official IG is Blake.

Mate, sorry to burst your bubble but imo you're just like something this show has seen before... someone also named Blake and from Perth. What a tosser. I hope Sophie dumps him in spectacular fashion.  

Meet Blake.  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f339  Will his chemistry with Sophie be on the money? #BacheloretteAU starts 20 September

@The Bachelorette Australia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 am

Yes! Second guy posted by the official IG page.... My pick for F1.... Jarrod!
Also the wine puns! I am so excited! This could be the grapest relationship ever!  cheerleader

Don't let me down now Jarrod... I am your number one (& number wine) fan atm. Cheers to being number WINe  wine

Meet Jarrod. We can see no Riesling these two won’t get along. Will this be the start of a grape relationship?  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f618
#BacheloretteAU starts 20 September  
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5SZr0jm_p/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes! Second guy posted by the official IG page.... My pick for F1.... Jarrod!
Also the wine puns! I am so excited! This could be the grapest relationship ever!  cheerleader

Don't let me down now Jarrod... I am your number one (& number wine) fan atm. Cheers to being number WINe  wine

Meet Jarrod. We can see no Riesling these two won’t get along. Will this be the start of a grape relationship?  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f618
#BacheloretteAU starts 20 September  
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5SZr0jm_p/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

Oh, a blonde for me, excellent! I like the look of him. And a winemaker, even better!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am

I think he might be a natural ranga, @Dirty Street Pie, which scores him bonus points from me. RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 am

@Dirty Street Pie a wine maker with a family who owns a vineyard/winery. I mean, has Sophie won the jackpot if Jarrod is F1 or has she wine the jackpot (sorry couldn't resist laugh out loud )

I am looking forward to seeing Jarrod on screen. He seems like such a great guy from all I have sleuthed and I honestly can't see anyone other than Jarrod being F1.

One week to go RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie a wine maker with a family who owns a vineyard/winery. I mean, has Sophie won the jackpot if Jarrod is F1 or has she wine the jackpot (sorry couldn't resist laugh out loud )

I am looking forward to seeing Jarrod on screen. He seems like such a great guy from all I have sleuthed and I honestly can't see anyone other than Jarrod being F1.

One week to go RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977

His voice is so soft and smooth @AllAboutLove - dare I say like a finely aged wine?  Hugesmile The music behind his intro is VERY F1-ish IMO, don't you think?  A little soft tinkly romantic tune.  Actually, is it Sasha's intro music?  

OFF TO CHECK.... :Bendog

ETA: It looks like Season 1 is no longer on TenPlay!  Does anyone have a reliable link to episode 1 and/or could check if that music behind Jarrod is the same as Sasha's red carpet music please?  It seems sooooo familiar.

While I was on TenPlay I noticed these Get to know Sophie clips.  Things are really warming up now.  YAY.

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

ETAA: Do we think it's possible there was a mini First Date before Jarrod's that the paps wouldn't know about, similar to Lisa's muffins & tennis at the Bachie mansion? Trying desperately to get Jarrod out of the cursed 1st SD position here. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty