SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 am

@Bobette I don't think it's the same as Sasha for his red carpet. I think Jarrod's music behind his Bio pic is something else and just generic nice music? I've thought he is F1 for a while so to me I can see it being F1-ish music just based on that alone. It definitely is nice music and a nice tone to it.

Depending on when filming actually started (around June 16) then it's possible that there may be a mini first date for someone before Jarrod. 

Either way though, I really don't think that the first SD curse will apply this season. I base this on one fact - those sleuthed to have early SDs which usually are for possible F1s were eliminated and not F1 per sleuthing. It shows me that Sophie may have done things differently than past leads. 

Perhaps she didn't want to wait a week or more for her first date with a guy she was most interested night one? I honestly believe that not just given her age being the oldest Bachelorette ever (a good thing imo because of her experience and knowing what she wants) but also just who Sophie is, being no BS, she will have have cut straight to the chase. 

IDK. Unless there is an extremely hidden F1 (no SD BTS pics seen during filming, no media pics pre-season at all, etc - which has never happened before) then to me, all things sleuthed, Jarrod is the only one I can see as F1  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks. I like your interpretation. Game on. RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 am

@Bobette we will sleuth it out. I have not doubt bestbud! 

Regarding Jarrod with 1st SD, I remember when I was sleuthing Alex with @Sundy before the season aired and both of us (Sundy said it first) said that Alex would be F1 if she makes it to HTDs. If only I had listened back then but because Alex got WR I immediately was like, no WR has ever won before. So I went with the 1st SD girl being more likely to win (Nikki) than WR girl winning (Alex). 

This season, if there wasn't so many BTS SD sleuthed who were let go early or not F1, then I'd have more doubt with Jarrod but atm, it doesn't look like a hindrance to me especially considering how SM and media is pushing for him in such a positive way - and I do think they'd want to show Sophie's love story (otherwise she will call them out I bet laugh out loud ).

SM so far for Jarrod makes me think he is the only possible F1 choice unless James or someone who is extremely hidden has a chance. All the other sleuthed guys SM makes me think they are not F1 based on their likes and follows on SM and given they are public and Jarrod is locked down and not doing anything atm which makes me think he is super genuine and couldn't be bothered with any branding or what-have-you (even though he has his own family biz) because he hasn't bothered doing so at all. Can't get more #rightreasons and genuine than that imo  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633

ETA: realized this is SM thread and my post pertains more to possible F1 so will summarize it later on in that thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Bobette wrote:I think he might be a natural ranga, @Dirty Street Pie, which scores him bonus points from me.  RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698  

Even better @Bobette, that's my favourite type of blonde giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:35 pm

http://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/news/bachelorette+2017+sophie+monk+on+what+she+looks+for+in+a+boyfriend,44042

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/news/bachelorette+2017+sophie+monk+on+what+she+looks+for+in+a+boyfriend,44042

Good catch, @Zaynab.  Full text for easy reference:

This is what Sophie Monk looks for in a potential boyfriend

11th Sep 2017
by FRANCESCA WALLACE
CELEBRITY NEWS

In celebration of our new favourite Bachelorette, we chat to the woman herself.

When it comes to finding love, Sophie Monk hasn’t always had the best luck. So when the chance to find her perfect man came along, the fact it was going to be aired on national television didn’t bother her.

“You’re going to see me as me, like my family would and it’s scary. I'm not watching it, no way, it’s full on!” she tells Vogue ahead of the Bachelorette premiere.

Monk, who confirms she has found ‘the one’ on the show — “I’ve totally found love” — admits for her perfect man, it’s all about trust.

I just want to feel safe for a minute because I feel like I look after guys and everyone around me. I want someone that’s going to look after me, not financially,  but I want to feel safe and not comfortable, and I don’t want someone that’s threatened or intimidated or jealous by what I do because that ruins everything,” she says.

Trust is everything, if you don’t have that you’re screwed and that’s what I’ve learnt over the years.”

As for what you have to do to impress Monk on a date? It’s quite easy really — simplicity is key.

“My life is quite glamorous, I get hair and make-up done all the time so I just want someone that makes me laugh and just chills. I’d rather just relax and not go out because when I go out I feel like its work.”

But her main takeaway from the show, which Monk is the first to admit might be hard for Australia to do, is about starting fresh and taking a leap of faith.

“I’ve been doing this since I was teenager and if you Google me from back then, its so different to who I am now. I’ve lived in LA for so long and people like the idea of what I am and not me. So I just want a best friend that you get along with and who’s got your back, and it’s hard.”

I thought the public might hate me but, I'm happy so f*** them. I think Australia are really caring so they will see that.”

KEYWORDS: Trust, security, simplicity, laughs, chill.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 pm

annnnnddddd we have to love someone who just takes A LEAP OF FAITH handwave

Sorry couldn't help myself...... Sophies season sounds like it will be the polar opposite to Mattys season!! YAY! i might even just sit back and enjoy and not bother sleuthing this season as i feel so worn out after Matty Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:24 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/sophie-monk-on-sex-in-the-bachelorette-mansion-40839

If you thought this season of *The Bachelorette Australia 2017 was going to be X-rated, think again!

While Sophie Monk might have played some promiscuous characters on the big screen, in real life she’s not that kind of girl.

In fact, the thought of getting down and dirty during on The Bachelorette is massive turn-off for her.

"Oh, that is so gross – I could not do that on TV. And in America, it’s so full-on. Like, 'Change the sheets!'" Sophie exclusively spilled to NW.

Sophie says she planned to save the action until after the finale when the cameras are off because she wanted to fall in love without sex getting in the way.

"It’s a bit dirty for TV. But what I loved about [The Bachelorette Australia 2017] is that you’re not doing it," she remarked.

"You have to form a friendship, whereas in normal life you might do it earlier and that could change everything – especially for women! I think men are different but, for me, after sex, I fall straight away. So yeah, being patient – it’s just the best."

As for ending up with a dud in bed?

"I think you can kind of tell! Just from, like, confidence or kissing... I think you can tell, but it’s so nice waiting."

But, that’s not to say that there won’t be any action in the house, with Soph revealing there was plenty of lip-locking in the mansion.

"I said I wouldn’t and then, next minute – bang, first date!" the blonde bombshell laughed.

To read more from Sophie Monk, pick up this week's issue of NW, on stands now!

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1505104508790_hero

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

I have to say, this is the first time I have actually been able to relate to a Lead.  We've had plenty of 20-somethings who want "someone to have adventures with" (read: someone with whom to enjoy 15 minutes of fame).  That doesn't appeal to me at all.

With Sophie we actually have a mature woman who wants a stable, secure, trusting relationship.  YES PLEASE.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 pm

A to the men @Bobette I can totally relate in that regard. I'm still hoping that there are older men competing as well. Perhaps they show the younger guys so that you can focus on them because there's a hidden F1 who is closer to Sophie's age or older. I really hope this is the case. If she somehow found love with one of the younger men then good on her as well

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/sophie-monk-on-sex-in-the-bachelorette-mansion-40839

But, that’s not to say that there won’t be any action in the house, with Soph revealing there was plenty of lip-locking in the mansion.

"I said I wouldn’t and then, next minute – bang, first date!" the blonde bombshell laughed.

Oooo... this bodes very well for Jarrod who is sleuthed to get the first date! RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977

Jarrod is still my number wine pick for F1 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/2017-bachelorette-star-sophie-monk-on-her-famous-exes-40849

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty