SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:59 am

I don't believe any of the guys this season will be next Bach lead. I think they were cast to be on the first season of BIP  squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 4256136633

That photo is hilarious @Bobette laugh out loud Honestly I feel bad for these guys. They've really been given the shaft from TPTB this season. Ah well, shilling, SM followers, and of course Daily Fail articles await guys laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 am

How tall is Sophie? She looks like she's 5'4'' or shorter (when subtracting her 4+ inch heels). Luke and Jarrod and AJ look over a foot taller than Soph even with her in heels. She looks great in that pic though... the other guys look miserable laugh out loud shame
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:How tall is Sophie? She looks like she's 5'4'' or shorter (when subtracting her 4+ inch heels). Luke and Jarrod and AJ look over a foot taller than Soph even with her in heels. She looks great in that pic though... the other guys look miserable laugh out loud shame

LOL yes, Jarrod certainly has a face like a smacked arse in this picture. His grip on reality and his edit are only going to head further south before he goes out.

ETA  rather than putting another post up : Just read the recap on the Sydney Morning Herald website, they must read here, they finished the recap by saying to stick a fork in it    squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/game-over-on-the-bachelorette-australia-2017-give-it-to-the-millionaire-hotel-heir-20171004-gyu2e6.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:How tall is Sophie? She looks like she's 5'4'' or shorter (when subtracting her 4+ inch heels). Luke and Jarrod and AJ look over a foot taller than Soph even with her in heels. She looks great in that pic though... the other guys look miserable laugh out loud shame

LOL yes, Jarrod certainly has a face like a smacked arse in this picture. His grip on reality and his edit are only going to head further south before he goes out.

ETA  rather than putting another post up : Just read the recap on the Sydney Morning Herald website, they must read here, they finished the recap by saying to stick a fork in it    squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/game-over-on-the-bachelorette-australia-2017-give-it-to-the-millionaire-hotel-heir-20171004-gyu2e6.html

cantstopl rofl squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698   Stick a fork in it for sure! Too funny laugh out loud  I definitely think they (and other media) read here  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:47 am

https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-ryan-s-shock-walk-out?category=News
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 am

TV week also has something similar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939462/Sophie-Monk-sends-Bachelorette-home-PRIOR-ceremony.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:22 am

I was just thinking... 

Sophie is one heck of a smart cookie... she literally leaves the country when Stu comes on the show and as such she can be like "sorry I can't do interviews I am over in Thailand... reception is cutting out... hello??? whoops connection lost"  laugh out loud rotfl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking... 

Sophie is one heck of a smart cookie... she literally leaves the country when Stu comes on the show and as such she can be like "sorry I can't do interviews I am over in Thailand... reception is cutting out... hello??? whoops connection lost"  laugh out loud rotfl

I think you're absolutely spot on, @AllAboutLove, and I also noticed what you mentioned about her just coincidentally having Stu's arrival on the laptop in that IG video. It wasn't easy to see but he would know, and I'm sure a few others will pick up on it too.

(Tomorrow's DM Headline: Sophie sends a secret CODED MESSAGE to rumoured winner Stu Laundy by watching his arrival in Instagram video").

Also, it sounded like she was saying something about him when the audio cut out "oh look at this..." or something? Subtle, babe. SUBTLE. squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 am

@Bobette for sure the DM is writing that article now laugh out loud  Sop saying she had to leave the country else she would give it away... welp, the only guy not on the show yet was Stu as potential F1.

So looks like Soph either is trying to misdirect and make it seem like Stu is F1 when he is not (and then so is Sportsbet, and sources, and rumors, and DM etc etc)...

OR... by Soph saying she would give it away if she didn't literally leave the country (right before Stu comes on)... Soph has given it away that it's Stu laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette for sure the DM is writing that article now laugh out loud  Sop saying she had to leave the country else she would give it away... welp, the only guy not on the show yet was Stu as potential F1.

So looks like Soph either is trying to misdirect and make it seem like Stu is F1 when he is not (and then so is Sportsbet, and sources, and rumors, and DM etc etc)...

OR... by Soph saying she would give it away if she didn't literally leave the country (right before Stu comes on)... Soph has given it away that it's Stu laugh out loud

Yep, given it away IMO and including Stu's arrival in that IG post is so cheeky.  TPTB would have their hand full with her, IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 am

I noticed that Sam Wood talked about Sophie's season and what interests me most is that he said this before Stu appeared on the show tonight...

which makes me think it could be planned and Sam Wood being a bit of a mouthpiece for Ten (I think a lot of past leads do this imo) and thus the timing of it...pre-Stu showing up could be an indicator in Stu's direction question

'I don't know about the blokes. I probably shouldn't say that,' he told Nova 100's Chrissie, Sam & Browny on Tuesday. 

'None of them jump out to me so far': Sam Wood has revealed his reservations about Australia's newest Bachelorette Sophie Monk, admitting that he thinks she is too good for her reality star suitors  
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4942780/Sam-Wood-thinks-Sophie-Monk-good-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4uXYIKoVi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 am

cantstopl Punkee's recaps are better than the show :yes: imo So hilarious and so good! squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

Ep5 recap https://www.facebook.com/itsPunkee/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty