SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 pm

The body language in this clip is so weird IMO.  Stu could not look more defensive if he was holding a shield and wearing a suit of armour and Sam is practically sitting on his lap. Meanwhile AJ looks completely left out.  scratch

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm

That clip is funny as. Lots of 'Old man' jokes. It looks like they get along like a house on fire.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:02 am

Looks like Soph has come out of hiding and set the record straight about Jarrod

She has been laying low in Thailand while The Bachelorette plays out on screens across the nation.

But Sophie Monk, 37, has broken her silence to dispel swirling rumours about front-runner Jarrod Woodgate being what audiences have described as a 'stage five clinger'.

'People are saying he's a creep. He is not a creep at all. Not one bit,' the blonde bombshell told KIIS FM's Hughsey And Kate on Tuesday.

'I've read some of the stuff and it's not right,' she said, before confirming that Jarrod is in fact a 'lovely guy'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4964936/Sophie-Monk-denies-Jarrod-Woodgate-stage-five-clinger.html#ixzz4v4uAZipg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:49 am

Adding to previous post... I listened to Sophie's Hughesy and Kate interview today (starts around 26min in) and the following stood out to me:

Jarrod
- Soph is VERY adamant that Jarrod is "not a creep at all". She brought it up herself what she has read about what the public say about Jarrod she says how it's not right what is being said about Jarrod. She is defending Jarrod a lot which makes me think she is not pleased with the reaction to Jarrod (his edit) and likes him for sure as a person (H&K say after the interview that Soph really went out her way to talk about Jarrod and how he is lovely and not creepy and she likes him and back off the Jarrod hate online)

Ryan
- they bring up Ryan and from the little bit she said I reckon Soph doesn't care for Ryan at all. It makes Ryan hanging out with Luke and James (more Luke) even more interesting to me as well as Ryan's IG post of him with those guys and captioning about Stu and commenting where Stu is MIA

Stu
- they say they think the winner is Stu and play a clip of her from the show when Soph says Stu really wants her (she hopes). Soph deflects and says "I think you will be really surprised with the ending" (suuuuuure Soph, every last Bette lead said the same thing laugh out loud )

Regarding her F1: Soph says that she is very in love and very happy and still together with her F1 and any rumors saying otherwise are not true which is great to hear

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/hughesy-kate (scroll to podcasts and click on 9/10/2017 and it starts around 26min in) or go to https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/hughesy-kate-for-drive-home/id961037109
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:56 am

The fact that Sophie's defending Jarrod makes it more likely he'll be F2 IMO.  Like she has to justify "her" choice (even though I think F2s are probably always picked by the producers from the very beginning).

As for Sophie and F1 still being together, I totally believe it - she looks very happy in Thailand and if she was heartbroken I don't think she could hide it. Her inability to lie is IMO part of what makes her so good to watch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:02 am

I was thinking the exact same thing, that Soph defending Jarrod may be if he is F2. She seems like an empathetic and compassionate person too so that makes sense.

Still, I think Soph wouldn't defend Jarrod and go out her way like that unless she truly thought it - even if Jarrod is F2. I actually think Soph speaking out is her speaking out against the producers in a way and Jarrod's edit. Otherwise if she agreed with how Jarrod has come across I have no doubt she'd just deflect and not say anything no matter where Jarrod ends up. Soph keeps it 100 in that way imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 am

So F2 frontrunners are Jarrod and Apollo do you think?

I think if James leaves at F3 then you can lock in Stu for the win personally. Unless Apollo sweeps her off her feet.

Blurgh... the last 4 for Matty's season were so easy to pick. This is much harder!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 am

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/the-bachelorette-australia-2017-winner-spoiler-14624

"If anything, the news seems to have spread from Stu’s social circle in a ripple effect—we all seem to know someone who has a tenuous link to Stu, and therefore knows he’s been chosen as the winner. (This happened to me the other day, when I was talking to a friend of a friend’s boyfriend. He said he knew someone with a link to the family, who had heard the news. See? Super loose, but there you go.)"

"Speaking of social media—there’s one post that people believe is another sign that Stu is the winner. Eliminated contestant Ryan Jones posted a photo on his Instagram account of a Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel hangout with most of the Sydney-based guys from the show. He was there with Luke McLeod, James Trewethie, Pete de Gail, Sam Cochrane and Jefferson De La Rosa—but Stu was nowhere to be seen, despite the pub belonging to Stu’s family.

“Where is @stulaundy44 #atstuspub,” Ryan captioned his photo.

Stu replied in the comments: “Love ya boys!! Daddy duty sorry.”
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:23 am

laugh out loud seems like everyone knows Stu is the likely winner. Another worst kept secret ending? Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud seems like everyone knows Stu is the likely winner. Another worst kept secret ending? Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Yep. Their single date had better be a doozy. I want to see what's so good about this guy!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:45 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud seems like everyone knows Stu is the likely winner. Another worst kept secret ending? Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Yep.  Their single date had better be a doozy.  I want to see what's so good about this guy!

I agree @Bobette. I am not feeling it with Stu right now. But shall be interesting to see. So do you we all think he gets the luxury cruise around Sydney harbour on tomorrow's episode?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 am

Bobette wrote:

Yep.  Their single date had better be a doozy.  I want to see what's so good about this guy!

I hope he actually has one!! I have no idea where all these 'leaks' are coming from unless the trash media actually knows the winner but can't say?

Do you know what I want to see?? I want to see Stu's home town date... and I hope his Dad and his brother are on it... Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1176891977

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty