SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:40 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/the-five-week-old-quote-from-sophie-monk-were-pretty-sure-is-a-massive-accidental-spoiler/ar-AAttBOG?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:24 pm

I am at a loss for words about the latest article printed in the New idea on Sophie and Stu.

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorettes-stu-laundy-begs-sophie-monk-to-take-him-back

New Idea have a photo of Stu looking at his phone taken over his shoulder. My question is who took the photo?

New Idea also claim Stu flew to the Gold Coast late last week to greet Sophie when she returned from Thailand. Firstly the dates don't add up to me, and secondly the show hasn't finished so why would Stu be openly meeting Sophie.

And just to add the final touch of credibility (not) to the article an unnamed source claims Stu has dated EVERY girl in Sydney  :yes:

I thought the Daily Fail were bad, in my opinion No Idea have now topped them  Rolling Eyes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Storybook wrote:I am at a loss for words about the latest article printed in the New idea on Sophie and Stu.

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorettes-stu-laundy-begs-sophie-monk-to-take-him-back

New Idea have a photo of Stu looking at his phone taken over his shoulder. My question is who took the photo?

New Idea also claim Stu flew to the Gold Coast late last week to greet Sophie when she returned from Thailand. Firstly the dates don't add up to me, and secondly the show hasn't finished so why would Stu be openly meeting Sophie.

And just to add the final touch of credibility (not) to the article an unnamed source claims Stu has dated EVERY girl in Sydney  :yes:

I thought the Daily Fail were bad, in my opinion No Idea have now topped them  Rolling Eyes

I personally think New Idea and Woman's Day are worse than Daily Mail... they sure do love to put 2 and 2 together to make 7,986.21 cantstopl

Stu went to the Gold Coast on a golf trip with a bunch of mates and that photo on his phone is the one he posted on his Instagram so he was either in the middle of posting it or scrolling through comments. There was definitely some opportunistic sneaky person behind him trying to catch him out! hi

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:39 pm

@stoneleigh Loved the sums New Idea adding 2 and 2 to make 7,986.21 hehehe

You're right the NI are worse as they have no inside information to go on and so they have to fabricate stories. They don't even bother if they are complete lies as shock titles sell.

The photo taken over Stu's shoulder is probably as you said. Someone on a stake out managed to get the perfect photo. And from that they made a story about Stu begging Sophie to take him back. question

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestForTrees Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AEF wrote:Setting us up for the bombshells
http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette%E2%80%99s-stu-reveals-he%E2%80%99s-had-a-vasectomy/ar-AAtuKHf?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartanntp

Should be an interesting week!

Vasectomy reversals don't always work, but it's quite a simple procedure to extract sperm directly from the testical and use IVF if it fails. As long as he is willing it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

Oh god, I read that as "...shouldn't be a ballbreaker." It probably will be a ballbreaker. But no, not a dealbreaker I wouldn't think. cantstopl
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:57 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4983234/amp/See-Bachelorette-finale-filmed-Fiji.html

I can’t beleive we didn’t get a season preview this year. I honeymooned at Namale. I would have picked up the location in a minute. It would be a really good place for an FRC though. Very secluded. It’s a beautiful resort. It is absolute luxury. Incredible staff. Very professional, very private and attracts celebs. Idina Menzel was there when I was there.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:18 am

Wow that must have been such a gorgeous honeymoon

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 am

AEF wrote:Wow that must have been such a gorgeous honeymoon

Definitely the best place I’ve ever been. I wonder if the article is true. I guess we will know In a week.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:35 am

I just noticed something while going back through articles to see what Stu and Apollo have said to see if I can catch anything.

In  this article about his vasectomy, Stu says:

He revealed his marriage to his now ex, Rachel Laundy, was the only time he's ever been in love.

"I have loved one person and for a long time," he says.

However... in the full article in OK Magazine (the one in the gym) he says:

"My two loves have been blonde, so maybe I do have a type" laughs dad Stu,44. His biggest regret? "My marriage coming to an end... I wasn't the best team player."

Methinks his second love is Sophie. Would he say that if he'd just had his heart smashed to smithareens??

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 am

stoneleigh wrote:I just noticed something while going back through articles to see what Stu and Apollo have said to see if I can catch anything.

In  this article about his vasectomy, Stu says:

He revealed his marriage to his now ex, Rachel Laundy, was the only time he's ever been in love.

"I have loved one person and for a long time," he says.

However... in the full article in OK Magazine (the one in the gym) he says:

"My two loves have been blonde, so maybe I do have a type" laughs dad Stu,44. His biggest regret? "My marriage coming to an end... I wasn't the best team player."

Methinks his second love is Sophie. Would he say that if he'd just had his heart smashed to smithareens??

Or they could still be together although it will make me laugh if Stu and Sophie profess their love for each other at the FRCA after one date and knowing each other for all of 4 weeks. Seems ridiculous.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 am

James has written a 2-page essay on IG.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYnosGDzk-/?taken-by=jimmys.paradise
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYng8Xj2aw/?taken-by=jimmys.paradise

Poor sweet Jimmy.  He'll be fine though, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:28 am

James will be totally fine. imo The minute I realized he was following insta.single and rudergirl on IG as well as other female contestants from Matty's season (not to mention all the tagged pics of him with ladies post-show and at bars and things) I knew James was living his best life with no shortage of marriage proposals like he said laugh out loud I really hope he is on BIP. I think he'd be amazing on it squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4256136633

ETA: I always thought Soph saw James a really good friend and to me Jimmy was Cam/f5 friendzoned and could be buddies with Soph and her F1 post-show. That Soph chose to post on her IG about James tells me she cares for him as a person and lovely to see. (BTW, Sophie you're a great woman. Don't sell yourself short!) heartbeat

@sophiemonk James is the perfect guy unfortunately I’m not the perfect person for him. He is organised, together and tidy. I’ve dated a guy like him before and I did his head in . He’ll find a better girl than me x @jimmys.paradise

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 22580392_132459437405537_5346061297886691328_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYttCXjAgV/?taken-by=sophiemonk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty