SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:12 pm

@stoneleigh Appreciate you bringing this over. I think a lot of media articles will focus on them not being seen together and thus the relationship is on the skids. But this article hits closer to what may be the actual truth - low profile is what Stu agreed to provide his children's sanity and security. I think Sophie would also welcome that.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:22 pm

What I find interesting in this article is the fact the writer refers to Stu's wife as his 'ex-wife'. Only when a husband and wife are divorced are they legally an 'ex'. And only when this happens can Sophie get married, as she had said she wanted to do.

I hope they soon post a SM photo of the happy couple. This is something that has been suspiciously absent.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Actually Stu posted a picture and they look pretty happy to me.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Screen10
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 pm

I'm not so sure what the article is trying to get across? Sophie is a famous person who chooses to be in the spotlight (her work etc, and now her relationship as is a public one as far as this show goes I don't see her removing her SM or relationship from the spotlight totally). Stu knew this and if it's a problem I don't see their lives being compatible longterm.

As for regarding his kids? I don't and haven't seen any OTT or intrusive media into his kids' lives so don't see that as an issue. That said, as much can be excused that Stu is being a certain way because of his kids, I don't buy that since he chose to imply that he had such loud sex with Sophie on finale night that it could be heard 6 doors down from their hotel room so hardly something a father would be saying imo if he was so concerned about not saying anything to embarrass his kids or try keep things private. I'd rather some cute photos be posted than have to hear that. But that's just me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 pm

Also didnt Stu said he hasnt been that happy in 20 years. You mean all the happiness he has with his childhood sweetheart, his kids cant compare to how he feels now.
I dont buy that

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 pm

It looks like they did an actual interview with Woman's Day...good way to bypass the ridiculous stories! I think one of the other magazines is claiming Sophie is pregnant with twins already laugh out loud.

From the moment Stu Laundy stepped out of the helicopter, The Bachelorette’s Sophie Monk knew there was something different about the man in front of her.

It wasn’t because she’d met him before – indeed, she and Stu were briefly introduced a year earlier in Sydney – but because she’d felt a spark she hadn’t experienced with any of the other suitors.

“I knew he was The One, I had chemistry with him,” Soph gushes, as she opens up to Woman’s Day at our finale photoshoot.
From the moment Stu Laundy stepped out of the helicopter, The Bachelorette’s Sophie Monk knew there was something different about the man in front of her.

It wasn’t because she’d met him before – indeed, she and Stu were briefly introduced a year earlier in Sydney – but because she’d felt a spark she hadn’t experienced with any of the other suitors.

“I knew he was The One, I had chemistry with him,” Soph gushes, as she opens up to Woman’s Day at our finale photoshoot.

“I felt like Stu was just there for me. Off camera he was always assuring me and checking to see if I was OK. I know Jarrod cared about me, but it felt like he was trying to compete to win a trophy.”
Stu reveals he would always stay behind after filming wrapped to make sure Sophie was happy.
“It was probably against the rules, but I didn’t listen. I just wanted to grab Sophie’s hand and ask her how she was doing because it’s the hardest I’ve ever seen someone work,” he admits.
“She was like one of those Energiser bunnies – she just kept going. I’m so proud of her.”

And her instant feelings for him were reciprocated. Like Sophie, Stu felt a connection the second he laid eyes on the pretty blonde singer.
“She was one of the most beautiful people I’d ever seen in my life. She made me laugh, and while I don’t want to sound too sad, it was the first time I’d laughed properly in a long time. From that moment I thought, ‘I’m going to chase this girl,’” says Stu.

Now, head-over-heels in love and looking forward to a future together, the couple reveal their plans to elope and start a family.
“I’d prefer to elope rather than stay in Australia. And I’d want it to be low-key. I just want to have a big party and for everyone to enjoy themselves,” Sophie, 37, says.

As for children, the pair say [despite Stu’s vasectomy] the prospect of having a baby of their own is “very possible”.
The pair have already set their sights on having a son.

“I wouldn’t be disappointed if I had another girl, but I’d love to have a boy,” admits Stu.
“I’d want a boy because I know how hard it is being a girl,” adds Soph. “I like the name Diesel.”

Source

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm

I have read some confusing articles in my life but the Woman's Day article takes the cake. There is so, so much wrong with it. I don't believe it is based on an interview they gave. And I can't work out if the instant attraction with Stu was when they first met a year ago on when he stepped off the helicopter??

And to quote Sophie as saying "It felt like Jarrod was competing to win a trophy" I find very hard to believe this as truth. IMO, it was Stu who came on to compete, he almost said as much himself.

As for the title "Exclusive: The Bachelorette's Sophie and Stu Landry elope" I am hard pressed to have read a bigger line of rubbish. Stu is legally married so unless he has gained a quickie divorce, eloping would mean he would be charged with bigamy and a five year stint in prison.

But if Sophie has revealed she's eloping to Woman's Day then it must be true  :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Storybook wrote:I have read some confusing articles in my life but the Woman's Day article takes the cake. There is so, so much wrong with it. I don't believe it is based on an interview they gave. And I can't work out if the instant attraction with Stu was when they first met a year ago on when he stepped off the helicopter??

And to quote Sophie as saying "It felt like Jarrod was competing to win a trophy" I find very hard to believe this as truth. IMO, it was Stu who came on to compete, he almost said as much himself.

As for the title "Exclusive: The Bachelorette's Sophie and Stu Landry elope" I am hard pressed to have read a bigger line of rubbish. Stu is legally married so unless he has gained a quickie divorce, eloping would mean he would be charged with bigamy and a five year stint in prison.

But if Sophie has revealed she's eloping to Woman's Day then it must be true  :yes:

The title is clickbait but they are quoting direct instead of using an 'inside source'. They don't usually do that unless they are actually direct quotes.

They look pretty happy to me. I don't believe any of the rumours. I'd be off my game too if I was being asked stupid questions all day, basically insulted, and then had to go on live TV after having my boarding passes stolen at the airport by a serial stalker pest. I really don't believe that Sophie would go along with pretending to be in a relationship she wasn't actually in... Stu either. JMO of course.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pm

I always find media interesting to me because I have no way of knowing for sure what is true or not as it's subjective imo and moreso if it aligns with my own thoughts. Meaning, if not all of it is true then how do I know which part is true and which part isn't and what is the determinant of this difference as to me it's just speculation and no way to "know" for sure. 

Thus far I am taking any "it's true love" narratives with a grain of salt....plus, I'd think anything implying such would be the standard narrative regardless of the lead/F1. Even my faves I don't look at them like they will last and have some skepticism (I usually wait until at least past the 18 month mark of them being in a relationship to think they may have a greater chance of lasting). 

Ultimately it's a TV show that people go on for reasons other than just "love" and there are no exceptions to this imo. Even those who may be famous or have money doesn't exclude them from wanting more fame/opportunities/etc. So when it comes to a stable or lasting relationship from this show and whether it is genuine or not, will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:37 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/em-rusciano-on-sophie-monk-i-think-shes-played-everyone/news-story/e1695d3aad5900029d1652ba202e2575

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Hmmm.... 
regardless of whether Sophie Monk and Stu Laundy's relationship works out, the blonde beauty got exactly what she wanted from The Bachelorette, according to radio show host Em Rusciano. 

The 38-year-old claimed on Monday that there is no romance between the high-profile couple and that Sophie 'played' audiences by appearing on the show.

'I think Sophie Monk has got exactly what she wanted out of this show,' she said on The Em Rusciano Radio Show with Harley Breen.  

'I think she is a smart business women, wants to be in the entertainment industry and I think she has become Australia's darling.

'She has played a trick on everyone and the ultimate prize is a great career, not a man.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5030027/Em-Rusciano-says-Sophie-Monk-got-wanted.html#ixzz4wxAvIieN
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 am

I said weeks ago the winner of the Bachelorette was Sophie. I said she had revived her failing career.  If the allegations in these articles are true, then all I can say is I'm not surprised.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty