SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 am

bachfan05 wrote:I agree @bobette. Best body language by far. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she's F1.

yes Lock her in then IMO.

Now all I need to do is remind myself of this throughout the season and try to avoid falling for TPTB's editing tricks Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 am

bachfan05 wrote:The more I look, the more I'm convinced it's Laura - same shapely legs as well IMO.

P.S. Can't believe I am looking this closely at another woman's legs laugh out loud.

cantstopl and I was thinking same behind but stopped myself!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri May 12, 2017 8:04 am

I didn't think it was Laura initally because the girl on the sea plane looks quite short as she's standing on her toes, but the hair does look like hers when the photos are shown together like that. Hmmm... definite F1 potential!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 8:04 am

bachfan05 wrote:The more I look, the more I'm convinced it's Laura - same shapely legs as well IMO.

P.S. Can't believe I am looking this closely at another woman's legs laugh out loud.

Shapely indeed. She's HOT! imo giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri May 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Ok I'm thinking...
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 NSP-4125

From left to right : white pants date girl (as sleuthed above), UNKNOWN, Laura Byrne, then this girl (from girls arriving at the mansion photos - www.diimex.com) Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Short_10
Although she may be too blonde?
Then this blonde girl (from girls getting made up for first cocktail party photos - www.diimex.com)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Blonde10

Then Elora and Elise.

Will keep looking for the pigtail girl.

@AllAboutLove If I've posted anything I shouldn't please delete - hopefully with the websites there it's ok??? Sorry, still learning.

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:DM seem to have identified Red Bikini Girl.  Cooking dinner - will see what else I can dig up on her later:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4487282/Dutch-model-Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-Bachelor.html

EDIT:  Is it the same girl?  Similar tattoo but quite different body shape?  Maybe the other photos are old...

A bit hard to tell. IA that the body shape is different and I'm not totally convinced about the face either.

Hi everyone and all your sleuthing is incredibly impressive! I think Red Bikini Girl is the same as the girl in the pink top in the lycra group date images and I agree with you all that the Daily Mail is right in saying she's Florence Alexandra. I've mentioned why I think the girl in the pink top in the lycra group date is the Florence Alaxandra/Red Bikini Girl in the Florence Alexandra/Red Bikini Girl thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4189-florence-alexandra-sophia-red-bikini-girl-bachelor-australia-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers

Apologies if this has already been mentioned before!

Edited to add that I'm talking about the girl in pink top and grey pants standing next to Laura B in the image from the lycra group date in Hearts_And_Roses' post above!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sun May 28, 2017 1:48 am

I think I might have found pig tail girl! If you look at the photo of her posted by @Bobette below (at the bottom of her post), you can see a very particular tattoo on the inside of one of her arms.

Cobie Frost, a friend of Natalie Holmberg has a similar/same tattoo, from the looks of it (source https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001582630857, public photo):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 18341915_1416346945094713_1124204672276696823_n

Source: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001582630857

What do you think?

Edited to add a Facebook link that hopefully works:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416346945094713&set=picfp.100001582630857.1104374362958641&type=3&theater

Bobette wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Cheerleader girl #2 
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3E0FF90000000578-4292362-image-a-133_1488952323277

Could this be pigtail girl?

Yes it could be.  

Another pic from matrixpictures.com from a similar angle for comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 FQoWxUX

The nose/chin profile look similar to me.  What does everyone else think?

BTW, I love the fact that while all the other girls are wearing lycra, Elise is wearing baggy shorts and clearly does. not. care.  I think I'm going to liker her a lot!

Last edited by Amalia on Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 am

Welcomeparty! @Amalia and great sleuthing and posts yes

I've copied the post for Cobie Frost to her thread here for continued discussion.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun May 28, 2017 5:30 am

bachfan05 wrote:Here is another photo from the web page. Does the woman on the right look like any of the contestants previously sleuthed?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2bc88010

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fmatty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes%2Fnews-story%2F3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812&memtype=anonymous

Pretty sure it's the girl in the skimpy black bikini from the boating date

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I didn't think it was Laura initally because the girl on the sea plane looks quite short as she's standing on her toes, but the hair does look like hers when the photos are shown together like that.  Hmmm... definite F1 potential!
IA, Laura is quite tall and this girl is standing on tippy toes which Laura wouldn't need to do IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun May 28, 2017 6:32 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 NSP-4125

From left to right : white pants date girl (as sleuthed above), UNKNOWN, Laura Byrne, then this girl (from girls arriving at the mansion photos - www.diimex.com) Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Short_10
Then this blonde girl (from girls getting made up for first cocktail party photos - www.diimex.com)

IMO, the blond girl standing behind the girl with the plaits on the right is the same girl as the one in the arriving pic in long black dress.  Same profile and hair colour.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Just Looking wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Here is another photo from the web page. Does the woman on the right look like any of the contestants previously sleuthed?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2bc88010

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fmatty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes%2Fnews-story%2F3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812&memtype=anonymous

Pretty sure it's the girl in the skimpy black bikini from the boating date
Just Looking wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I didn't think it was Laura initally because the girl on the sea plane looks quite short as she's standing on her toes, but the hair does look like hers when the photos are shown together like that.  Hmmm... definite F1 potential!
IA, Laura is quite tall and this girl is standing on tippy toes which Laura wouldn't need to do IMO.

Per earlier sleuthing and posted in their respective threads, the girl on the left was sleuthed to be Laura Byrne.

I don't think it could be Elise (skimpy bathing suit girl) purely based on body shape (Elise is much bigger on the bottom as seen with pics in her thread). Plus the hair is a match to Laura as previously sleuthed (pics in her thread).

As for Laura's height, barefoot I think she would need to be on her tip toes. Elise in comparison I don't see being able to be that tall even on her tip toes.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Just Looking wrote:

The photo on the left reminds me of the one that made Pippa Middleton's backside famous!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith