SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:04 am

Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 7hpe4D3

Source: TenPlay promos
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

Oh geez....I am rofl poor Elise is now the Unicorn Princess laugh out loud
Maybe the dress will look better when she walks in. I wonder what designer Anne the stylist pulled that dress from, kinda bridal looking IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 am

mercieme wrote:Oh geez....I am rofl poor Elise is now the Unicorn Princess laugh out loud
Maybe the dress will look better when she walks in. I wonder what designer Anne the stylist pulled that dress from, kinda bridal looking IMO.

Yes I'm sure it will look lovely shimmering in the moonlight as she steps down off her unicorn in a shower of fairy sparkles. Seriously, I've looked at Elise's SM and I didn't see her wearing anything quite like that.  I thought they were going to portray her as a sporty tomboy but maybe they're going to do the opposite and make her look ultra-femme on the first night.  no idea  Weird.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 am

wow Great sleuthing everyone! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 pm

mercieme wrote:
The 3rd girl in black IMO is wearing a strapless black dress which is a low sweetheart cut versus the plunging cut for Tara and definitely different from Leah's dress which has a gold zipper around the cleavage. I can only see her side view at the 0:13 mark on Elora's intro vid, seen below here IMO.
22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Img_0032
Source

I think this is probably girl 22's face - seen through the window while the girls were getting ready:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 AGK4jX5
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Yep IA that's our girl #22, great find yes

ETA - in the Diimex swimming suit photoshoot, I am now convinced our unicorn princess was the one in the red swimming suit. She was standing beside girl in red #4 in your picture profile @Bobette. Since they were sitting at the same area during the M&G as seen in Elora's intro vid; I won't be surprised if they were room mates along side Lisa and our #22 girl....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 am

Such impressive sleuthing from everyone!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:23 am

Bobette wrote:Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 7hpe4D3

Can anyone help with who these girls are? The first girl has curled dark hair, and the second has a darker skin shade than the other girls I've seen... (just assuming girl 2 is a contestant and not a producer??) Both pictures taken from http://matrix.photoshelter.com

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 New_gi14
22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 New_gi15
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:53 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yep, well done @mercieme, I was thinking that was Tara but from that angle you're right, it's a different girl.  So by process of elimination I guess Elise must be the Unicorn Princess.  laugh out loud  I'll have to see it on night one to truly believe it though!

Updated pic:

Can anyone help with who these girls are? The first girl has curled dark hair, and the second has a darker skin shade than the other girls I've seen... (just assuming girl 2 is a contestant and not a producer??) Both pictures taken from http://matrix.photoshelter.com

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 New_gi14
22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 New_gi15

Girl 1 IMO could potentially be either Jen or number 17 in the red dress?  The girl in red is the only dark brunette with wavy hair - others are all straight.  Jen has straight hair in the preview so probably wouldn't have had it curled up like that, but IMO the earrings could be a match:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Frw2gSx

Source: Tenplay.

Girl 2 is most likely a production assistant IMO (she's carrying more than one dress and I doubt they would get the girls to carry their own clothes, let alone someone else's as well) but she could also potentially be the cop who presumably arrives late so may not be pictured in any of the other previews to date.  This girl is also currently unaccounted for:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Mq9WHh0
Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:56 am

I thought the same thing about her being the missing cop, but then she's shown in the same room as the other girls when they're getting ready, so surely one of them would have noticed that she wasn't there on the first night?!

Could that blonde girl be Lisa with no makeup and straightened hair?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I thought the same thing about her being the missing cop, but then she's shown in the same room as the other girls when they're getting ready, so surely one of them would have noticed that she wasn't there on the first night?!

Could that blonde girl be Lisa with no makeup and straightened hair?

Yeah maybe?  The teeth are pretty similar IMO.  What do you think?  I might bring over some pics from her FB for comparison also.

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 FqKBd2Q
22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 T3raicK

Source: Tenplay

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Mq9WHh0
Source

ETA:

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 73weq6F
22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 BdxHfQJ

Source

I'm not sure if they help or make it more confusing.  22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

This series just needs to hurry up and start so I can get a lock on who these girls are - they all look so different between photos!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 am

I know!!! It really needs to start!!!!

When do they usually post the girls' profiles on the website? I thought it was the week before but it must be later. I keep checking, but as they're not up yet I'm figuring it must be either tomorrow or Monday??
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith