SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 am

The tall blonde girl in green slacks and grey top is Lisa IMO. The BTS arrival pics IMO typically look unflattering and the girls look unrecognizable sometimes but the girl resembles Lisa the most to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:13 am

The blonde is Lisa, IMO

Pic of Lisa in F7 and on GD matching with arrival pic of her.

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NSP-4457
source

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Mq9WHh0
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2bc88010

Source

Okay, now that I'm leaning more towards Tara and Matty having a big connection, do we think it's possible that she could be sea plane girl? I don't want to beat a dead horse... deadhorse I know most are convinced it's Laura, but I'm not.

Check out these pictures of Tara...

Earrings are a possible match (when zoomed in sea plane girl's earrings look like cross shaped earrings), and her hair colour looks closer in this than on the group boxing date so lighting might be a factor there.

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Earrin10

Face shape and size are similar - Tara has a smaller, more delicate face than Laura, and she wears her hair up more (Laura took her hair out during this group date and generally doesn't seem like a fan of wearing her hair up). Also, Tara seems slightly larger in the hip area than Laura, which to me is a match for sea plane girl also. AND when zoomed in it looks like sea plane girl might have a thin chain around her neck - just like this.

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Tara_h10

Their heights are also a match to me.

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Kiss_h10
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:22 am

@Hearts_And_Roses... another poster (don't remember who) had also speculated that the seaplane girl could be Tara. I had also posted that the girl does not match Laura based on height to me. We have no idea when the actual date occurred but the poster that brought the seaplane girl pic and Cobie's pic posted it here on May 12th.

I also believe that the seaplane girl is wearing a chain. I noticed that Laura didn't wear earrings on any of her 2 SDs via the BTS pics we saw. That seaplane date according to description in DT was at Cottage Point and the company website lists a fly and dine lunch package at Cottage point which was that seaplane date IMO. It is possible that if the seaplane girl was Tara that it could be her SQT post the boxing date since we saw Matty take her away but who knows. Regardless IMO I still belive the seaplane girl is not Laura based on height, she and Lisa are the tallest of the F7s IMO. Also the boots Laura wore on her sleuthed second SD with Matty (where she was almost at the same height as Matty IMO) can be seen on her pics ToniMay website and those boots are not more than 2 inches high IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:48 am

Hi to everyone  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f600  
I have been an avid follower of this forum since I discovered it last year desperate for clues Matty would win Georgia's heart. Sadly that was not to be, but I am more than happy to have Matty back on my TV screen! As a result of the excellent sleuthing done to this point I decided to join the forum and post my thoughts. So here goes.

Of Matty's list of 12 preferred outdoor activities 2 were included on dates (possibly more of course). These  are: Boating - Laura, Rock Climbing - Coby. What significance this has is most likely nothing.

I love the boyish enthusiasm of Matty and his sense of humour. In the little we've been shown of his dates, IMO with Laura he seems more reserved. In his date with Elise he 'goofs' around, although in the hot tub he shows his serious side (the one he showed Georgia when he wanted her to know he could be serious ).

As for the seaplane date. For a number of reasons I do not believe it is Laura. I was leaning towards Elise, due to her wearing her hair in the same bun when arriving at the bachelor mansion, her height and choice of clothes. The post suggesting it could be Tara, is definitely a possibility.

Finally, I am a Matty fan (I still can't watch the moment Georgia broke his heart). I am also an Elise fan. On her Twitter account she writes 'Loves adventure . . .'
And unless I have missed something, I am yet to be convinced Laura is an outdoors person.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I know!!! It really needs to start!!!!

When do they usually post the girls' profiles on the website? I thought it was the week before but it must be later. I keep checking, but as they're not up yet I'm figuring it must be either tomorrow or Monday??

It has to be really soon IMO. I went to the Bachie FB page earlier and every second comment is people P!ssed off because they want to do a sweep at their workplaces and they don't have the girl's names or pics yet! I'm guessing it will be Sunday night and then Monday we'll get a spread on the girls in this week's NW or WD mag. If so I'll put it on my shopping list. yes I got questioned by my daughter why I was buying NW mag last week as she has never seen me buy a magazine in her life. I told her it was for research purposes. 9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:55 am

Storybook wrote:Hi to everyone  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f600  
I have been an avid follower of this forum since I discovered it last year desperate for clues Matty would win Georgia's heart. Sadly that was not to be, but I am more than happy to have Matty back on my TV screen! As a result of the excellent sleuthing done to this point I decided to join the forum and post my thoughts. So here goes.

Of Matty's list of 12 preferred outdoor activities 2 were included on dates (possibly more of course). These  are: Boating - Laura, Rock Climbing - Coby. What significance this has is most likely nothing.

I love the boyish enthusiasm of Matty and his sense of humour. In the little we've been shown of his dates, IMO with Laura he seems more reserved. In his date with Elise he 'goofs' around, although in the hot tub he shows his serious side (the one he showed Georgia when he wanted her to know he could be serious ).

As for the seaplane date. For a number of reasons I do not believe it is Laura. I was leaning towards Elise, due to her wearing her hair in the same bun when arriving at the bachelor mansion, her height and choice of clothes. The post suggesting it could be Tara, is definitely a possibility.

Finally, I am a Matty fan (I still can't watch the moment Georgia broke his heart). I am also an Elise fan. On her Twitter account she writes 'Loves adventure . . .'
And unless I have missed something, I am yet to be convinced Laura is an outdoors person.

Welcome1 @Storybook!  Great to have you join us.  Always interesting to hear a fresh perspective on things.  

I still think it could be Laura on the seaplane but at this point she could turn out to be the pilot and I wouldn't be surprised.  I can't wait for the season to start and the mysteries to be solved.  The extended promo in the first episode should give us a lot more to go on and hopefully we will be able to tell who seaplane girl is from that.  

I am also an Elise fan already even though we have yet to see her utter more than 2 words. 9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:58 am

Welcomeparty! @Storybook! Great first post and wonderful to have you join us!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 am

Thank you for the welcome AllAboutLove and Bobette. Bobette you are very computer savvy posting all the screenshots. I applaud you. 9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f600
It could well be Laura, only time will tell!
I am an avid sports fan and Elise being a hockey player is a big draw card for me. But I have to remind myself this is about Matty finding who he loves, not about me being disappointed he doesn't agree with my choice for him  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60e

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:13 am

welcomesign  @Storybook...great posts and I agree with you it's about who Matty wants for himself. Looking forward to your other posts as the season progresses yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 am

Storybook wrote:Thank you for the welcome AllAboutLove and Bobette. Bobette you are very computer savvy posting all the screenshots. I applaud you. 9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f600
It could well be Laura, only time will tell!
I am an avid sports fan and Elise being a hockey player is a big draw card for me. But I have to remind myself this is about Matty finding who he loves, not about me being disappointed he doesn't agree with my choice for him  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60e

Cheers! I can post a "How To" guide for posting screenshots and social media posts if you or anyone else is interested? I'm half an hour behind the Eastern states so it might be good to get some members screenshotting when the show goes to air rather than wait for me. Happy to do it though Smiley

Re: Elise. I was lukewarm until her Twitter went public and now I can't get enough of her 9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698 Girl is hilarious and goofy and I'd absolutely love it if a tomboyish Girl Next Door type won Matty's heart over a cast of models and fashionistas. Historically my favourites always end up F2 though so that doesn't bode well. Hugesmile

Since she got back on SM most of her posts have been about sport and local politics. On SM posts alone she seems to have little in common with Matty but I do think she has all the qualities he says he wants. Coming from apparently such different worlds, if Elise is F1 their love story will be amazing to watch unfold. TWT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:20 am

@Bobette if you watch online live (or stream to your TV from your pc) you can watch at Sydney time live by just changing your clock on your pc to match that of Sydney. Anyone else living in Oz but behind Sydney time can do the same  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith