SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette if you watch online live (or stream to your TV from your pc) you can watch at Sydney time live by just changing your clock on your pc to match that of Sydney. Anyone else living in Oz but behind Sydney time can do the same  yes

I tried that the other day @AllAboutLove but it didn't work - I think maybe because I'm on a Mac?  They have inbuilt location trackers which automatically assign timezone information for websites.  Going to look into it more though as I would enjoy liveblogging the episodes along with you if you are going to be doing it again this year?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 am

@mercieme Thank you  9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f600
One thing I will say is I believe the post (sorry I can't remember who posted) about the editors having a difficult job trying to make Matty's choice not so obvious. I base this on his eagerness with Georgia and how he wears his heart on his sleeve.
I will also say, I have my fingers (and toes) crossed Matty will not be another Richie . . .

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette gosh they are really not being nice on the ball then this year if they aren't even allowing that. So when watching something live on the website and having the same clock timezone it doesn't work? It could be a Mac issue. Darn. I am going to try watch live but not sure I will be able to do so. It would be awesome if those who do watch live post while the episodes airs. And for those for whom the epi starts later, feel free to post whenever you watch just as if it is live. For NZ show there were some of us who chose a time to watch the uploaded links for episodes at the same time so there's that option too. Whatever is convenient and fun yes

I'm tinkering @AAL - have disabled location services and am clearing cookies & cache. I've got it working for the Ch 7 website, trying to work out if it's worked for TenPlay also... will report back.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 am

@Bobette....some of us are completely dependent on you for the live blogging so please post even if you are 30 mins behind. Due to the VPNs not working I can only watch after the episodes have been uploaded into the watch series site....thanks in advance for your awesome commentary bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:21 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette....some of us are completely dependent on you for the live blogging so please post even if you are 30 mins behind. Due to the VPNs not working I can only watch after the episodes have been uploaded into the watch series site....thanks in advance for your awesome commentary bestbud!

No worries - will do! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 am

Ooh first article about the girls... these are the girls from Melbourne...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/the-bachelor-australia-2017-melbourne-ladies-lust-over-matty-j/news-story/4118c08fc8d4a735ebc39cd9f47c86ab

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Melb_g10
Criminal lawyer Laura-Ann, medical receptionist Monica, model Lisa, brand manager and model Florence, office administrator Simone, wedding planner Sharlene and architecture student Leah are among the 22 women set to be wooed by Johnson, a Sydney-based marketing director.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:15 am

EXCELLENT!  Simone is so TALL!  Did not expect that.

ETA: Clicking the link goes to a locked subscriber-only page so here is the text for anyone that can't see the article (I'm not a subscribed, just found a way around the lock apparently...)

The Bachelor Australia 2017: Melbourne ladies lust over Matty J

Criminal lawyer Laura-Ann, medical receptionist Monica, model Lisa, brand manager and model Florence, office administrator Simone, wedding planner Sharlene and architecture student Leah are among the 22 women set to be wooed by Johnson, a Sydney-based marketing director.

Executive producer Hilary Innes said The Bachelor, which launches on Wednesday, was all about romance this season.

Victorian contestants taking part in the 2017 series of The Bachelor.
“Where it ended for him on The Bachelorette (being dumped by Georgia Love) is a big reason why we got a lot of great girls turning up on the casting tour, hoping it was him.

We have a very romantic love story.”

Innes said the production had done rigorous checks into the background of each Bachelor participant.

“We put them through a really rigorous casting procedure and that involves a number of interviews before they turn up for the casting tour and before we put them on tape,” she said.

“We try to check out their backgrounds as much as we can, but if people want to keep things from you sometimes it is enormously difficult to uncover details if they want them to be kept secret.

“We do mandatory medical, psychological and police checks, all those kinds of things.

“You can’t know 100 percent people’s lives and backgrounds if they don’t want you to.

“And there will always be one or two, bless them, that have pearls that come out at some point when you least expect them.”

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:26 am

Queensland girls... http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-2017-meet-the-queensland-contestants/news-story/3bc458d127c7c33739c1a3fb45ca2d43

Gym instructor Stacey, 26, primary school teacher and rhythmic gymnastics coach Akoulina, 29, business owner and Sexpo MC Belinda, 34, mining industry worker Cobie, 30, and 27-year-old nanny Tara are among the 22 ladies looking for love on this season of the Channel 10 reality show, The Bachelor, which premieres on Wednesday night.

Townsville’s Stacey said she was compelled to take the plunge because living in Far North Queensland had limited her dating options.

“I’ve been pretty unlucky in love – there doesn’t seem to be much potential up there really so I just thought it’d be a really cool experience,” Stacey said.

Brisbane’s Cobie and Gold Coaster Akoulina both agreed they were keen to try something new and The Bachelor seemed like a good fit. “I thought maybe it would be a really unique way to meet somebody – I thought ‘I’m different and maybe this is just my way of meeting somebody’,” Cobie said.

(Can't access the photo in article, sorry, this is the best I could do)

Note, they're in different dresses than ep 1

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Qld_gi10
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am

You're on fire tonight @Hearts_And_Roses!  

They must be doing on for the local paper of each state.  I only remember one girl being from SA (the one we thought was Michelle?) so they're going to need another one at least IMO.  If they class Elise as being from SA that will be very interesting considering the unusually short Sportsbet odds for SA.  Will check the Adelaide Advertiser site for anything...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
snipped

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Qld_gi10

Akoulina must be the cartwheeler but I don't recognise Sexpo Belinda from my headshots?  Need to double check...

ETA: She kinda looks like number 16? If so that girl isn't Michelle...
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 7hpe4D3

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 am

I was thinking Queensland girls are 18, 13 and 22?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I was thinking Queensland girls are 18, 13 and 22?

Yeah I was just coming back to say she might be 22. yes

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 AGK4jX5
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith