SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:14 am

Been thinking about Richie and feel so bad for him. By following Richie last year he was very committed to Alex, planning on moving for her and was more the type to not be about attention seeking and always more lowkey kind of guy. I noticed Richie has since deleted all pics of Alex from his IG and unfollowed her (not surprising given what she posts and the pics that came out about her these past weeks). Even though he made the choice, at the same time I feel like he really got played. I hope that he finds someone special and who is more lowkey like he is

Cute pic of Richie with his godson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 am

I reckon he would be kicking himself for turning down Nikki.
I think it was clear that choosing Alex was a dud move. She was only 24 when he chose her with lots of life left to live and obviously had to put her son first too.
It sounds harsh but I knew it was never going to work out with them.
As my husband likes to say, he was thinking with the wrong head.
All JMO, no offence intended.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:46 am

I definitely agree he was thinking with the little head but as this show goes, most ALL the leads choose the one they lust most after imo. I've yet to see one lead from the AU shows that doesn't do this. Only difference is that sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't.

Even though I didn't see it lasting with Alex I don't think it would have lasted with Nikki either. It's a crazy show with a few selected for TV people to choose from and it's a miracle and a lot of luck/destiny that any of them last imo.

Hopefully he will find someone great and more compatible yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely agree he was thinking with the little head but as this show goes, most ALL the leads choose the one they lust most after imo. I've yet to see one lead from the AU shows that doesn't do this. Only difference is that sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't.

Even though I didn't see it lasting with Alex I don't think it would have lasted with Nikki either. It's a crazy show with a few selected for TV people to choose from and it's a miracle and a lot of luck/destiny that any of them last imo.

I agree. The heart wants what the heart wants. You can't force love. That is why the perfect on paper person rarely turns out to be the one...other than maybe Art with Matilda. Whatever the reason, the lead picks who they like/lust the most out of the group they are presented with. I can't fault them. They know these people better than the audience does. They see what went on during their time together, whereas the viewers only see a very selected, edited version.

I always liked Richie and also feel bad for him. He comes across like a decent, solid, simple guy, who seems to have been played by a master manipulator. I hope he finds someone more suited who appreciates him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:20 am

Out of sheer curiosity I checked Richie’s IG and it looks like his season of the Bachelor never happened. Sad!
He looks happy now tho with pics of his family and friends.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Been thinking about Richie and feel so bad for him. By following Richie last year he was very committed to Alex, planning on moving for her and was more the type to not be about attention seeking and always more lowkey kind of guy. I noticed Richie has since deleted all pics of Alex from his IG and unfollowed her (not surprising given what she posts and the pics that came out about her these past weeks). Even though he made the choice, at the same time I feel like he really got played. I hope that he finds someone special and who is more lowkey like he is

Cute pic of Richie with his godson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow wonder what he's trying to prove with that longish hair??? Not a good look IMO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Wow what a difference in his IG. Sometimes I like long hair and sometimes I don't. He just isn't doing it for me with that look. I thought he was such a cutie. He's looking rough to me. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 pm

I don’t know but could it be that he took that Bachelor thing a bit hard considering how it all turned out. Like he was had or conned. Seems like he’s trying to find his way to heal after the hurt.

On his appearance maybe a man bun might work on him.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's a good point and what it appears to me that maybe he's finding his way. Sometimes when someone is hurt, they make drastic changes. Do we know what he's doing for work? or has he been making any appearances?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:59 am

Just watched Richie's season and I agree with most of the posters here that he was thinking with his little head when he chose her. I was def surprised . Niki was def the better choice IMHO. His mother wasen't to keen on Alex and her situation , next time maybe he should listen to Mama .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely agree he was thinking with the little head but as this show goes, most ALL the leads choose the one they lust most after imo. I've yet to see one lead from the AU shows that doesn't do this. Only difference is that sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't.

. I have to disagree with you on this. IMO, Tim had lust with Rochell but chose Anna, Sam W had lust with Lana but chose Snezana, Georgia had lust with Matt J but chose Lee, Ali had physical attraction with Todd, but chose Taite. Matt Agnew had lust with Abbie but chose Chelsie. All because they had more than just physical with their F1. IMO, this is what these shows are all about and people go on them knowing what it’s all about. They kiss many frogs to find their prince/princess. If they find true love, then great - a lot have

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+12
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Al
locoforbach