SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Maybe a bee/wasp sting her. JMHO or she drank hot chocolate and it burn under her upper lip.

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 pm

HAHA....yea def looks like she got injected right before that picture because the top one is super red/swollen. Eeek.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:56 pm

A friend of mine had an allergic reaction to a med and her lips looked like that. She wouldn't go out of the house for 48 hours!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:22 am

Duke702 wrote:I guess we will find out on the show if she was mean or just aggressive. But I'm not convinced about the lips, they look Kylie Jenner esque IMO.

A lot of girls will claim make-up as their "fake" lips. I never bought the Kylie kit, but she does have one..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 am

The original caption on that picture is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I checked and her mum, little sister have the same lips. I doubt they all got filler/injections. If she says it's natural, then it is JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:56 pm

See, IMO the upper lip is usually a bit smaller than the lower lip.  In that selfie picture of Corrine her upper lip looks injected imo because it's very puffy and looks different than the one of her with her mom. And I don't doubt that she has large lips naturally, and her mom and sister's do look natural, upper lip looks normal and not puffy. But I've seen many injected lips and there is a noticeable unnatural puffiness. IMO people with a natural large upper lip, it's not puffy like that.

**edited**

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(pic from up thread)

And my point with Kylie Jenner, is that at first she denied having lip injections for a while and said it as just makeup/natural, but eventually admitted to it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 pm

ITA with your comparison.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:07 pm

I can't really tell if it's fillers or just certain lip glosses and lip treatments (since those can have pretty dramatic effects too), but it doesn't look good! She looks so much cuter in her older pictures when her lips are normal, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Please be advised that any information that comes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be deleted.

This link is forbidden to be referenced on this site. I do not want to see this forum referenced in any manner. Posting information that came from ok heres the situation is not allowed. In the past we allowed the name only, and not the link, this is no longer the case.

Please do not share any information that comes from that site. I'm not interested in knowing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:55 pm

It could be an allergic reaction. I am very allergic to most makeups and and some food items. One time I had a bad reaction to wings I ate (something in the sauce) and both of my lips were swollen for about a day or two. I had what my boys called "Jo-Lo lips" and they looked kind of like that.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Not sure why her lips are puffier than usual, for her, but I just thought it was her sense of humor that led her to her post. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:39 pm

mindless wrote:She's reminding me of Kaitlyn more and more. I do not believe for a second that those lips are totally natural.

I wonder how Corinne will react/respond to sm negativity?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau