SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:46 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks!

@Hotmomma Nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Thank you LB.
I did notice in the Sc, that the LCD with Raven Nick's hair is cut (styled) like the sc of the FR.. as in Vanessa LCD is still un styled and curly..
By that I think Vanessa's was first..Raven's last.
JMO

I can't see the difference in his hair. When it is 'fixed' it looks different than when it's unstyled, but the length is the same, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Do we ever see raven in a final rose ceremony dress? I know we see Vanessa sitting by the fire in a black dress.

I'm starting to think the ending goes differently than normal. For nick to make Vanessa feel special and to show it's a great love I feel like he needs to let raven go early, not minutes before declaring Vanessa is his greatest love.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 pm

I think this SC probably shows the top of it, the gold? tone part showing under the wrap or jacket.  Sorry, I don't remember who noticed it first last night to give them credit.

Raven:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 B96e94746fa4b845266abe9a313e8e30_zpsl476eacd
My SCs

Vanessa:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6109f42b9c3da8ef1813f90c85d0f1ef_zpsve1w7dur
MySCs

ETA:  found it... Wanted to give credit and bring lover the lightened versions.

marriedarockstar wrote:I made these SC's (and lightened them) from the preview last night. I think these might be Raven & Vanessa's FRC dresses:

Raven:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Rg10

Vanessa:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Vg10

My SC's
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:24 pm

BKay wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Thank you LB.
I did notice in the Sc, that the LCD with Raven Nick's hair is cut (styled) like the sc of the FR.. as in Vanessa LCD is still un styled and curly..
By that I think Vanessa's was first..Raven's last.
JMO

I can't see the difference in his hair. When it is 'fixed' it looks different than when it's unstyled, but the length is the same, imo.

I just don't remember seeing it blown out and parted comb to the side like that!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith