SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 am

IMO that tweet was just her supporting/making a shout out to a fellow Rose Buddies member, not her restating those words necessarily. & iirc she didn't say she was torn - just that she post taping, she was completely in love with K while still having feelings of some degree for M. "Torn" to me means more 50/50 & she didn't say that when referring to post-show feelings.

I still wouldn't be too happy about her comments if I were in K's shoes, but that's just IMO. Maybe he is more chill than me laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by makeover Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:55 am

I wouldn't read too much into how they are at ATFR. Only time will tell. But I remember during Desiree ATFR, people also commented how uncomfortable she looked with Chris and how she must still be pining over Brooks etc. So, we will see.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:03 am

I guess I'm having more of a problem with her words - I'm not really taking the expressions interpretations into consideration bc that can be pretty subjective. But J choosing to be too blunt IMO bc she didn't want to be "dishonest", at the expense of her F1's feelings, bothers me ... even if it might not be fair to her bc in her mind. she's just trying to be "real".

I always felt like Ben should've been more apologetic re the dual ILY's, but honestly, I now kind of appreciate that he said he didn't regret it bc it led him to Lauren - bc in that statement, he refocused the attention on his feelings for LAUREN, not rehashing lingering feelings for JoJo. That's more considerate than what J did IMO.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for your thoughts.  I didn't say she said 'torn'.  It was my choice to use that word and I acknowledge that 'torn' means 50/50 to you.  It doesn't mean that to me, which goes to show how different people can be!  No need for me to explain fully what 'torn' means to me.  What I would say is using the word 'torn' was my reaction because it confuses the hell out of me how a person can say 'I love you' to two very different people around the same time.  

IMO how we perceive the edits and the tweets etc  isn't about 'who's right and who's wrong'; it's about our collective unique response based on our own life journey and experiences. It helps to try and understand what the person saying the word actually means as they come from their own life experiences and can hardly be expected to second-guess or speculate how others could react.

Like the different viewpoints each of us get from watching the same edited show!  That's the number one reason why I love this forum!  Gives me a different perspective on how other people might perceive.

Love to all.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : feeling emotional from watching and fingers not cooperating with typo errors!)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 50s
"I would never think once to run away from you and not deal with our problems, I hope you believe me. That's the truth." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:19 am

angie803 wrote:I hate to play devil's advocate but wasn't there a rumor swirling that she picked Kevin and they have already broken up?....possibly after the AFTR was taped?....I haven't actually seen the show because I have an android box...no cable.Just hearing that Jasmine didn't seem very happy.Is there something in their contract that says they have to fake it for the AFTR?....I have no idea....

I heard those rumours too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  

Haven't seen the finale or ATFR yet as I'm not in CAN but from the quotes and screenshots I've seen on Twitter... let's just say it does not bode well, IMO.  I look forward to watching the show and drawing my own conclusions.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was more my feeling. When she said they had conflict trying to make the relationship work & trying to keep it together, I was like okay? 

I'm also thinking the turn around time for the Canadian franchise is not realistic especially with Jasmine being in BC & Kevin in Toronto. 9 months is a long time to be separated if you meet on a tv show or not  

I do wishes them the best though. I personally loved watching then fall in love & hopefully they can ignore all the nastiness "people" seem to be hurling at them on SM.  Sometimes I really wonder about humanity when I read how cruel some people can be to total strangers...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:21 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"I just want you to know first and foremost that I'm here for you and I do really mean everything I've said to you. I'm in this for you."
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:23 am

Topazgold wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was more my feeling. When she said they had conflict trying to make the relationship work & trying to keep it together, I was like okay? 

I'm also thinking the turn around time for the Canadian franchise is not realistic especially with Jasmine being in BC & Kevin in Toronto. 9 months is a long time to be separated if you meet on a tv show or not  

I do wishes them the best though. I personally loved watching then fall in love & hopefully they can ignore all the nastiness "people" seem to be hurling at them on SM.  Sometimes I really wonder about humanity when I read how cruel some people can be to total strangers...

It is a long time to be apart which IMO is why most F1 couples are busting with excitement when they finally get to "come out" together on the finale.  From everything I've heard and read, Jasmine was giving off a different vibe, so something seems off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:24 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Just casually deciding which ring Jasmine could potentially be wearing for the rest of her life.....no big deal or anything. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your thoughts as well & I agree that we really do perceive things differently so words/expressions etc can mean different things to different people. I guess all we have at the end of the day is our own POV.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:28 am

Good for Kyle for defending Jasmine. He's right. This is about Jasmine and her feelings and she's the one who has to live with her choice not a bunch of over-invested, bitter viewers. I can't wait for Mike or Mikhel's Bachelor season so those SM trolls can see that those guys aren't as perfect and flawless as they think. cheeky

All JMO. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy