SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 am

emusha wrote:Curious to see the AFTR - she doesn't look over the moon happy and glowing in the pics from AFTR and we've seen how Jasmine can GLOW like there's a sun inside of her!!! Her glow was most apparent during the FDs and I don't see it in these pics. I really so hope they last though and that it's not one of the "matter of time" relationships. But even if it is one of those relationships it's a journey... she needed to make this choice at this moment IMHO
I think she's stressed, overwhelmed, they've been separated, just rewatched all this stuff, etc. I think she's fine and needs some time away alone, kw can come laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think seeing Mikhel made her relive all that again, she truly felt bad
This makes sense.

It did make me cringe when she said it was difficult to reconcile being completely in love with Kevin while also still having "feelings" for someone else.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I appreciate past leads putting the F2 in a box in the past (at least at ATFR) & prioritizing their F1's feelings much more now.

Kevin looks super cute & even more James Marsden-esque with his short hair Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55 am

SOoooo glad this season is wrapped! Yay!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:59 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  45s

Make sure to tune in to @MorningShowCA TOMORROW morning 9:10AM EST! The happy couple will be LIVE to discuss their journey and future plans!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:15 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think seeing Mikhel made her relive all that again, she truly felt bad
This makes sense.

It did make me cringe when she said it was difficult to reconcile being completely in love with Kevin while also still having "feelings" for someone else.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I appreciate past leads putting the F2 in a box in the past (at least at ATFR) & prioritizing their F1's feelings much more now.

Kevin looks super cute & even more James Marsden-Raquel with his short hair Smiley

Yea that comment was curious. I'm more curious than I thought I would be after seeing the small glimpses into the AFTR. Primarily because the dilemma Jasmine had is very very common for women.

I would bet just from these clues and the way their relationship on the show was so passionate and dramatic that it's been a bit of a rollercoaster post-finale as well. Curious how it will all play out.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:Curious to see the AFTR - she doesn't look over the moon happy and glowing in the pics from AFTR and we've seen how Jasmine can GLOW like there's a sun inside of her!!! Her glow was most apparent during the FDs and I don't see it in these pics. I really so hope they last though and that it's not one of the "matter of time" relationships. But even if it is one of those relationships it's a journey... she needed to make this choice at this moment IMHO
I think she's stressed, overwhelmed, they've been separated, just rewatched all this stuff, etc. I think she's fine and needs some time away alone, kw can come laugh out loud
This makes sense as well Smiley

I was expecting K to be more stressed actually, considering all the crap he got from SM/general viewers. But then again, this was taped before Halloween (pre HTD airing) so the worst hadn't arrived yet... but it still must have been hard to watch all the eps. Maybe he's even more chill than I gave him credit for laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:26 am

emusha wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
This makes sense.

Kevin looks super cute & even more James Marsden-Raquel with his short hair Smiley

Yea that comment was curious. I'm more curious than I thought I would be after seeing the small glimpses into the AFTR. Primarily because the dilemma Jasmine had is very very common for women.

I would bet just from these clues and the way their relationship on the show was so passionate and dramatic that it's been a bit of a rollercoaster post-finale as well. Curious how it will all play out.
I agree and with such a passionate guy, I think there's way more risk of a "roller coaster" when they're separated. I think things will simmer down, if they need to, when they're going to be together officially, publicly, living together. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 am

emusha wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
This makes sense.

IA with the bolded in general.

I also think sometimes it's best not to be overly blunt in order to avoid hurting your chosen one AND the F2.
I really do appreciate past leads' discretion more now laugh out loud

IDK I really enjoyed this couple going into the finale & her comments at AFTR honestly made me feel bad for Kevin AND Mikhel. It was a bit weird how he (Mikhel) had to vocalize that they all had to move on. I'm feeling strangely protective of that softie Kevin now laugh out loud

I hope for their sake that he is not as fixated on that comment as I am & that they can work through everything & be happy now that it no longer has to be a secret Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:29 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m

Bachelorette Canada Retweeted Janice Bossmin
They'll be on Facebook Live with @ETCanada and @noahcappe at 11am EST tomorrow!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:35 am

I hate to play devil's advocate but wasn't there a rumor swirling that she picked Kevin and they have already broken up?....possibly after the AFTR was taped?....I haven't actually seen the show because I have an android box...no cable.Just hearing that Jasmine didn't seem very happy.Is there something in their contract that says they have to fake it for the AFTR?....I have no idea....

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:35 am

Interesting to read about Jasmine's comment during ATFR along the lines of feeling 'torn' between two people (my re-phrasing).

Might explain her tweet about mushing Mikhel and Kevin together to result in a 'perfect husband'?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:45 am

I guess she made the decision on the 80/20 relationship rule. jmo

Whichever one was the 80 and 20 only she knows.

‏@kyleandrewphoto 2h2 hours ago
Disappointed to see Twitter turning on @jazlor1 right now. It's about her journey guys/gals, not ours. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA

Jasmine liked that tweet but is yet to post on twitter.

I hope she's not reading the tweets under the bacheloretteca hashtag, it's brutal out there.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy