SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:09 pm

There's no 'should' when it comes to picking the next lead imo, just who you want, and I want Mikhel. I have no emotion towards Mike, negatively or positively, I just don't care about him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by primexi Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Yeah there is already lot of support for mikhel, on the bach can facebook group, rose buddies facebook group,instagram and twitter. even the Winnipeg viewing party had women voting for mikhel to win.

If mikhel does end up being the f2, there will be a huge rally behind him. mike's only getting all the attention again because he was on tv again being the sweet and sincere guy he is, mikhel could also gain similar traction if he loses.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 pm

They are advertising the finale so much with the big online party thing. It must be a really beautiful finale I guess, no matter who the F1 is.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see how Mike could go from being cautious and closed off when he only had one woman to be with to opening himself up to 25 (or whatever) women or even the final 6. He's a nice guy but am not sure the show is the best vehicle for him to find love if that's what he's after. JMO

I agree with you.  We saw the exact same thing with Richie who wasn't able to articulate his feelings and we saw how that turned out. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Fifty wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see how Mike could go from being cautious and closed off when he only had one woman to be with to opening himself up to 25 (or whatever) women or even the final 6. He's a nice guy but am not sure the show is the best vehicle for him to find love if that's what he's after. JMO

I agree with you.  We saw the exact same thing with Richie who wasn't able to articulate his feelings and we saw how that turned out.  **IMO**

The problem with this argument is that Mikhel isn't much better at articulating. Jasmine practically had to drag it out of him about what the problem was at the last RC. And truthfully, this show isn't the best vehicle to find love ... for anybody!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I agree with you.  We saw the exact same thing with Richie who wasn't able to articulate his feelings and we saw how that turned out.  **IMO**

The problem with this argument is that Mikhel isn't much better at articulating. Jasmine practically had to drag it out of him about what the problem was at the last RC. And truthfully, this show isn't the best vehicle to find love ... for anybody!

To be fair, Mikhel told Jasmine when he was falling in love with her so no comparison IMO. I don't think he really wanted to say why he had been upset which is different to me. I got the feeling with Mike that he moves slowly which is fine irl but doesn't work as will on the show.

I totally get people who like Mike to want him to be lead, just as those of us who like Mikhel do. Either way we probably won't know for a long time if they follow the scheduling they had in the first two seasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:04 am

albean99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Fifty wrote:

To be fair, Mikhel told Jasmine when he was falling in love with her so no comparison IMO. I don't think he really wanted to say why he had been upset which is different to me. I got the feeling with Mike that he moves slowly which is fine irl but doesn't work as will on the show.

I totally get people who like Mike to want him to be lead, just as those of us who like Mikhel do. Either way we probably won't know for a long time if they follow the scheduling they had in the first two seasons.

I like both guys so it makes no difference to me, but all it takes is one that the lead is interested in. Mike said he learned a lot from being on the show and really, it is the contestants that have to open up. The lead just has to be interested in someone. I wish I could have both of them be the lead...for two different shows. I like each of them and I think both could make for interesting leads.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:01 am

I just finished watching the MTA and I just have to say Andrew, you're a dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he has a very punchable face

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:14 am

djogbenyuie wrote:They are advertising the finale so much with the big online party thing. It must be a really beautiful finale I guess, no matter who the F1 is.

I do think Kevin W was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Jasmine for week 2 and he's a very articulate fella so wouldn't be surprised by a very well articulated FRC proposal from him. I'm not a big fan of his but I'm lukewarm to most of the people on these shows most of the time so will be interesting to see what the fan fare is about for the FRC...first FRC ever.

I think it would be interesting to watch Mikhel as the bachelor because he is so self-aware and articulate about his emotions - the decision not to tell jasmine about his htd reaction was more a deliberate choice from him rather than him not being aware why he was feeling the way he was feeling. I also think he's very passionate and also very intelligent which will make a good show for the viewers. I think he'd make a good show.... I would compare him to Sean...who was very articulate and mostly emotionally aware... tho Mikhel is a bit less confident JMHO

Last edited by emusha on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:22 am

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he has a very punchable face

Short man syndrome. He is actually worse than Drew. What grown azz man punches a guy in the nuts to get a bed. What is he 10?????? and then the stunt with Chris. Shut up and sit down. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1h
We can't believe that Jasmine's journey to find love is finally coming to an end! Who will she choose? Tune in TOMORROW 9PM ET/PT @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy