SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:12 am

I'm sure every lead has left still having some feelings for their F2 but out of respect for F1 and not to lead F2 on, they have to leave those feelings behind once the show is over. However, the lead and contestants go on the show knowing how it's going to be so it is what it is. It's still a pretty brutal show all round IMO. Just how I see it and I still keep watching.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he basically had to vocalize that in general all they can do is move forward & they'll all be very happy (or something like that ... watch the vid, don't take my word for it laugh out loud). But to be fair, she didn't say that she still had feelings for him at that exact moment ... just that post-show taping, it was hard to reconcile being completely in love with K while still having feelings for "someone else" (which c'mon, if you're going to reveal that much, why have any pretense of vagueness then)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah, this is feeling very odd, almost like a role reversal laugh out loud I hope the best for them, too, just for my own TV shipping purposes, I'm a little disappointed in her ATFR stuff, but I'll probably get over it in due time laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I guess I liked her honesty on the show itself but it felt a bit inconsiderate/insensitive at ATFR. I just realized tonight that I should have given past leads more credit for  their compartmentalization skills & consideration of their F1.

But I guess it's not like K is always the most considerate person himself  (he's not utmost aware of her feelings either when walking away from an argument to de-escalate) ... so they can work on that together.

But of course, this is just my reaction to this whole thing ... maybe I'll soften my knee-jerk reaction to this over time just like I kind of softened on K himself over time laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 am

Have only seen a few international Bach seasons and notice most don't have proposals so is this the first one ever? If so, congrats to the couple and good luck to them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:26 am

Just Looking wrote:I'm sure every lead has left still having some feelings for their F2 but out of respect for F1 and not to lead F2 on, they have to leave those feelings behind once the show is over. However, the lead and contestants go on the show knowing how it's going to be so it is what it is.   It's still a pretty brutal show all round IMO.   Just how I see it and I still keep watching.
Exactly... and then even IF they can't help but retain some feelings, they don't say it out loud on national TV where all the F1's loved ones & all of the country can be privy to that info. They do the respectful thing IMO & publicly leave it in the bubble.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can understand where you are coming from. And after such a season with "true love" story sold at the FRC, you just expect to see two people madly in love. So it leaves a weird taste in the mouth at first.
But I believe they will get past that and he will love her more for being honest at any cost.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 am

djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can understand where you are coming from. And after such a season with "true love" story sold at the FRC, you just expect to see two people madly in love. So it leaves a weird taste in the mouth at first.
But I believe they will get past that and he will love her more for being honest at any cost.

Hopefully this is what happens

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 am

Linds911 wrote:Have only seen a few international Bach seasons and notice most don't have proposals so is this the first one ever? If so, congrats to the couple and good luck to them.

US version and canadian ones have proposals. It's not the first time at all.
Others have a promise ring of some sort (ex of australian version)
I don't even remember what they do in french version but I doubt it's a proposal.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 am

Just Looking wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can understand where you are coming from. And after such a season with "true love" story sold at the FRC, you just expect to see two people madly in love. So it leaves a weird taste in the mouth at first.

Yep, hopefully you're right, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I wish all couples from this crazy franchise well, even ones I don't particularly like ... so since I actually really liked KJ on the show itself, best wishes to them  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 am

Oh wow. Somshe really picked Kevin, I got it wrong. I wish them well and hope she is happynwith her decision. Mikhel seems alright and he will find his own girl.

Its the end of another season and on to the next.
Do I like Kevin? No
Does he care! No
Does Jasmine care about my opinion? No
Does it affect my life if they make it or not? No

My point being that this is all done in good fun for me at least.
Its not that serious, its their life and their decisions and ultimately what I feel, think, say plays no part to a show thats is played back on my tv.
Now I go on living my life that they all play no part in.

Cheer to all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:16 am

Just Looking wrote:

I have really liked Jasmine throughout the show, but she just seemed off tonight. I don't know if it was because she had to see Mikhel again and it brought up the old feelings or if something if just off with the relationship with Kevin. I'm kind of leaning to the latter since she did bring up...several times...that they have had some issues. Kevin seemed all in and trying really hard, but Jasmine herself seemed to be holding back somewhat. I can't see mama bear being all that happy with what Jasmine said. I wish them the best, but after everything, that AFTR was strangely a downer for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] JoJo & Des were also super sensitive & they didn't break down at ATFR like Jasmine did while outright stating they had to deal with feelings for the F2 post-show taping (although Des did have the whole Brooks thing, so ... laugh out loud)

Although at the end of the day, they're all different people who react differently ... I guess I'm just used to the US leads' behaviour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "strangely a downer" is kind of exactly how I feel about it. I think I started feeling bummed out when Kevin was crying about how she was so stressed out about the decision that he offered her "a way out" & that she could pick Mikhel & he would take it, bury everything down deep & figure his life out to which she cried that she didn't want to say goodbye to him. I found his words touching/bittersweet at the time, but now looking back & with her words at ATFR ... the whole thing actually seems super sad. sad

& then when Mikhel was saying how the important thing was that she was happy bc the whole purpose of this journey was for her to be happy ... sad

God, I don't even know what I was watching now .... maybe I'm just overthinking/overanalyzing it laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:24 am

After reading what you all are saying I can't help thinking about Jason Mesnick and Blake (was that his name, au`s bachelor that changed his mind). She did have feelings for both and when you rush into a decision you could easily make another decision than you would have made being in real life. I am not saying she did that, hopefully it works out, but it all seems a little odd.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy