SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TrishB Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:48 am

What a beautiful season! Jasmine was an incredible lead...and the F2's such stand-up guys!
Very happy for Jas and Kevin High clap I can only imagine how stressed Jas must have been towards the end... both of them. Six months seeing each other in hiding, skyping and Face Timing but being so far apart, can't be easy on any couple. I am sure they will work it out & time will tell. Kevin looks so hot with short hair, but I have to admit I am a long-haired-man type of girl (south American...soccer players, haha!) Although my partner has a shaved head since he is a police officer, I still prefer long hair, man-buns, pony tails, etc etc Smiley
Loved M on the show, and after the show also, hopefully he will be the next Bachelor! Both rings were stunning! I do prefer Kevin's choice for Jasmine, just felt it was more her type: bohemian, hippie-like, into vintage type jewelry...I loved her hair piece at the FRC!
Michael Hill's latest collections have that little pink sapphire added on. I think they are just gorgeous! All my rings are from him, earrings as well! I love his designs and his prices are pretty reasonable, he has a great range for all pockets! What I like best, is the fact that anything gold and diamond comes with a warranty, and an insurance plan, plus if you wanted to exchange it or get a bigger piece, you can use your old one as part of the payment!
Well, I am looking forward to watching them tomorrow on the morning show, as well as their FB live event!
I do not think either of them are too crazy about sm though. Good for them, sad for us fans. I have a feeling they might be with family and friends, and most likely will post something by tomorrow.
There is nothing sexier than a big-tattooed man turning into a hot mess for a girl, haha! Kevin is so sweet! Really loved how real his proposal was, and really love how deeply he always looks into her eyes. Lets not forget those super amazing hard hugs!! Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, they are the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:10 am

TrishB wrote:What a beautiful season! Jasmine was an incredible lead...and the F2's such stand-up guys!
Very happy for Jas and Kevin High clap I can only imagine how stressed Jas must have been towards the end... both of them.  Six months seeing each other in hiding, skyping and Face Timing but being so far apart, can't be easy on any couple.  I am sure they will work it out & time will tell.  Kevin looks so hot with short hair, but I have to admit I am a long-haired-man type of girl (south American...soccer players, haha!) Although my partner has a shaved head since he is a police officer, I still prefer long hair, man-buns, pony tails, etc etc Smiley
Loved M on the show, and after the show also, hopefully he will be the next Bachelor! Both rings were stunning! I do prefer Kevin's choice for Jasmine, just felt it was more her type: bohemian, hippie-like, into vintage type jewelry...I loved her hair piece at the FRC!
Michael Hill's latest collections have that little pink sapphire added on.  I think they are just gorgeous! All my rings are from him, earrings as well! I love his designs and his prices are pretty reasonable, he has a great range for all pockets! What I like best, is the fact that anything gold and diamond comes with a warranty, and an insurance plan, plus if you wanted to exchange it or get a bigger piece, you can use your old one as part of the payment!
Well, I am looking forward to watching them tomorrow on the morning show, as well as their FB live event!
I do not think either of them are too crazy about sm though.  Good for them, sad for us fans.  I have a feeling they might be with family and friends, and most likely will post something by tomorrow.
There is nothing sexier than a big-tattooed man turning into a hot mess for a girl, haha! Kevin is so sweet! Really loved how real his proposal was, and really love how deeply he always looks into her eyes.  Lets not forget those super amazing hard hugs!! Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, they are the best!

Good Post yes

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 am

I haven't been watching but notice she has a tear on her chin with Mikhel on ATFR. Was she crying?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 am

Yeah, the ATFR was too rushed. They need the full hour like the US series IMO. They pointed out J's mom but never showed her talking.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on J - who the heck knows how I would've reacted in her shoes laugh out loud  It's just very weird for me to see since past leads seemed to hold it together so well, male or female, compared to her.
I don't recall anyone else ever saying out loud they still had feelings for their F2 post-show. It was kind of a "yikes" moment for me.

Still wishing them the best Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:15 am

Miyala wrote:I haven't been watching but notice she has a tear on her chin with Mikhel on ATFR. Was she crying?

I wanted to ask the same question. Also what was she holding?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 am

Yep, she was crying & I guess holding a hankerchief?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Yeah, the ATFR was too rushed. They need the full hour like the US series IMO. They pointed out J's mom but never showed her talking.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on J - who the heck knows how I would've reacted in her shoes laugh out loud  It's just very weird for me to see since past leads seemed to hold it together so well, make or female, compared to her.
I don't recall anyone else ever saying out loud they still had feelings for their F2 post-show. It was kind of a "yikes" moment for me.

Yikes all right !! what did Mikhel say to that?????

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 am

I could be wrong but IMO Jasmine is a Very sensitive, caring person and knowing she had to talk to Mikhel made her sad. She heard him say he is still in love with her, how would that not hurt? I know, I would not want to have to do that. I think she loved both guys but in different ways.

I can think of some past ettes that kicked their F2 to the curb and could have cared less about them. That was not Jasmine. She shed tears when she sent some of the other guys home, maybe that is who she is.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:27 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Yeah, the ATFR was too rushed. They need the full hour like the US series IMO. They pointed out J's mom but never showed her talking.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on J - who the heck knows how I would've reacted in her shoes laugh out loud  It's just very weird for me to see since past leads seemed to hold it together so well, make or female, compared to her.

Jason cantstopl

But in all seriousness, I just put that on her bluntness and no poker face game we all come to love on this show.
The most important thing is that she says she loves KW completely and since she wants to work for her relationship, I think they will work it out.

I don't bellieve I'm defending them now laugh out loud.
But hey, it's done now and I'll rather have them work out.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:35 am

I still don't understand why this nice crew and prod would want tge majority of the public to think that their first ever bachelorette picked wrong. Like it blows my mind.
That edit really didn't do them much justice. It's juste their chemistry and love that save their whole story portrait in the show.
Not even the family, nor the FD, nor the dates themselves. Ugh
Hope they won't keep that up in future seasons.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I don't recall anyone else ever saying out loud they still had feelings for their F2 post-show.
Good to know Jas still cares for Mikhel, you don't stop caring for somebody just because you are in love with somebody else. This is all very real when you are creating relationships with more than 1 person...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 am

I think we're all just so used to past leads compartmentalizing and being very past tense and dismissive about their relationship with their F2 that this seems weird. On some level even I'm like no she shouldn't have said that, because that's what I'm used to, but the thing I like most about Jasmine is how honest she is about whatever she's feeling at the time, so it doesn't really bother me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy