SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:38 am

I don't think she rushed it exacty though ... Kevin gave her a way out & she didn't take it ... it would truly be an a$$hole move IMO to refuse the way out, convince a guy to stay, THEN change your mind ...

Aside: I just checked out BacheloretteCA's IG - BIG MISTAKE. The trolls there are unbelievable, acting like they have any right at all to tell J what she "should" do & insult & berate both K & J incessantly. It's truly mind boggling to me how irrational people can be.

^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:49 am

I promise if it were a guy season and they do that edit, I will definitely think a switchero was happening laugh out loud. We even think that for Richie's season because the show was pushing Nikki as the perfect match so hard. But the finale made it definitely clear that it was Alex for him and while we all called BS on him, he said afterwards that he didn't even realize Nikki's feeling were that deep and it has always been Alex for him.

In all honesty, I think the bashing is more tamed than what I would expect or have seen for other franchises.
People (viewers) are just shocked because they were shown someone else was what she needed. The whole narrative was want vs need and past type vs new choices. I've seen many supportive message towards them and Mikhel's fans are mostly supporting Mikhel and saying he should be the next bachelor.

It will all calm down soon enough.
I guess the AFTR didn't help either no idea
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 am

I have to watch it myself and see what I believe.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:38 am

Lol I didn't even watch it yet. I definitely will watch for myself too.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 am

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 3806527698

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:37 am

Ok.  This copy is not that great but you can tell J and K really love each other.  I guess from reading the board last night I was worried but after watching the ATFR they will be fine.  His parents are just who they are and they will love/love Jasmine.  She did the AFTR right before or after the MTA so it was all very taxing.  

Best wishes to them.

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by verbadjectivenoun Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 am

Just looking through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag on Twitter this AM and it looks like all their morning media interviews have been axed despite officials saying their relationship is fine.

Hmmm!

verbadjectivenoun

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:09 am

verbadjectivenoun wrote:Just looking through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag on Twitter this AM and it looks like all their morning media interviews have been axed despite officials saying their relationship is fine.

Hmmm!

No wayyyyyyy
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:23 am

verbadjectivenoun wrote:Just looking through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag on Twitter this AM and it looks like all their morning media interviews have been axed despite officials saying their relationship is fine.

Hmmm!

That doesnt shock me one bit.   I sure didnt see a love story unfold on my tv screen ... i saw an arrogant entitled guy wanting to "win" over the competition ...and i saw a girl choosing her "usual" type of guy that is just wrong for her.   Im hoping time and circumstances have given her clarity and that she meets a decent guy once thhe dust settles.  Mikhel will probavly reach out to her, being the guy he is, but I hope it doesnt result in more heartache for him as he's clearly not over her....or possibly her over him either.    Time will tell.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:33 am

I just watch the aftr (mikhel part) and I find noah's question weird to begin with. Usually the F2 or host ask the lead at what point she knew it was the other guy. Or just what went wrong with F2. Here he asked her if she thinks things would have been different given she has chosen another path (paraphrasing). Is it just me or the question is weird?
Can you guys recall another lead having to answer such question before?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:41 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I just watch the aftr (mikhel part) and I find noah's question weird to begin with. Usually the F2 or host ask the lead at what point she knew it was the other guy. Or just what went wrong with F2. Here he asked her if she thinks things would have been different given she has chosen another part (paraphrasing). Is it just me or the question is weird?
Can you guys recall another lead having to answer such question before?

It was probably edited that way for a reason. Canadian producers dont seem to mind showing a love story and have even interfered in a good way to help the lead find love. (Brad was going to send Bianca home but they talked him into keeping her as they saw something he didn't) ... so my gut says that the show was edited to show Kevin and his family in a not so complimentary way because it was integral to how their story was and how and why its going to end.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 am

Why would they cancelled the interviews?

Curious minds wants to know.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy